+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AI6: Interview with Haley Scarnato: The Sex Kitten Goes Back to the Litter Box

Premium Member

Re: AI6: Interview with Haley Scarnato: The Sex Kitten Goes Back to the Litter Box

Thanks for your hard work, YG! Haley always came across to me as "high school musical" or "pageant girl" - I'm just not a fan of her style of singing, but I wish her all the best.

Leo
    Premium Member

Re: AI6: Interview with Haley Scarnato: The Sex Kitten Goes Back to the Litter Box

Thanks for that interview YG.

I doubt she'll get a record deal, but stranger things have happened. I would not be surprised if she found herself back on TV in one way or another.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the interview YG

As for Haley, I could see her hosting a pagent or a reality show more than receiving a recording contract.

As for all of the questions about her clothes, or lack there of, it shows one or two issues:

- that is was definitely an issue. or people thought it was, considering the number of questions or comments --- or ---

- Simon has this much power that him just saying what he said about Haley after Haley's performances does really sway people into what they are thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2331685;
    Thanks for that interview YG.

I doubt she'll get a record deal, but stranger things have happened. I would not be surprised if she found herself back on TV in one way or another.
    I smell a "Special correspondent" for ET or E! or even more likely TV Guide Channel or some lesser light.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2332613;
    I smell a "Special correspondent" for ET or E! or even more likely TV Guide Channel or some lesser light.
    That's not necessarily a bad thing...its worked out pretty well for Kimberly Caldwell!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2332708;
    That's not necessarily a bad thing...its worked out pretty well for Kimberly Caldwell!
    Who??
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Usually I find myself liking the contestant more after I read their elimination interviews. But Haley, not so much.
    Me too. Most of the eliminated competitors have something to say that indicates they grew and learned during the experience, and that they thought about their strategy while they were on the show. There turn out to be interesting reasons for how they acted on TV.

With Haley, it's just "I clocked in and did my job" and "you just kind of brush it off" and "scanty outfits? what scanty outfits?" There's no sense that she was even aware of her environment.

Katherine McPhee's hair extensions prove to be the most interesting part of Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2332717;
    Who??
    The obnoxious blonde bigmouth on the TV Guide channel
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

To be completely honest, this was the most frustrating interview I sat in on. So many, "I don't know" type answers to questions. I also left the interview not caring much for her. I am glad I was not being unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2334638;
    To be completely honest, this was the most frustrating interview I sat in on. So many, "I don't know" type answers to questions. I also left the interview not caring much for her. I am glad I was not being unreasonable.
    So apparently she wouldn't even do well on the pageant circuit if she can't even handle a simple interview question. "Uhhh, I don't know -- world peace?"
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-15-2007, 02:04 PM
  2. 04-14-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. 04-14-2007, 08:41 PM
  4. 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM
  5. 04-14-2007, 02:09 PM
  6. 04-14-2007, 12:13 PM
  7. 04-14-2007, 12:05 PM