+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AI6: Interview with Chris Sligh: Relieved to Be Gone

I hope he has great success and I am really disappointed that he left.
    Me too, YG. Chris was my early favorite to win and I'll be waiting to see what's in store for him next. What a nice guy. Too bad he didn't make it a few more weeks.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Great interview! Thanks!

It's funny. Every time I read Chris' answer to a question, I saw it as "Sigh. Well...." so he was sighing throughout the interview in my mind, lol.

See you later Chris Sligh.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2305161;
    Great interview! Thanks!

It's funny. Every time I read Chris' answer to a question, I saw it as "Sigh. Well...." so he was sighing throughout the interview in my mind, lol.

... me too, but I was hesitant to mention it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Chris always comes across as a straight shooter who knew what he wanted & what he would do to get there. I like the guy, but I think he is a bit delusional in his statements about any of the other 11 being able to win most any other year. He was in the midst of it all so sure he would feel that way, but a rather large proportion of things I read see this as the weakest season top to bottom ever.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Thanks for that interview Yardgnome.

FORT Fogey
    Good interview, thank you. I loved his Endless Love, really loved it and I did not hear anything off in this last effort that got him the boot. I liked that too. Perhaps that is because I don't care for pop music and listen to alternative myself. Good Luck Chris, I will be looking for you music in the future. I enjoyed you.

FORT Fogey

"For me, I think that winning American Idol would hurt what I was really going for."

The more he is trying to tell us he didn't care for AI at all the more he sounds pathetic.

I'm glad he is gone.

Thanks for posting that interview Yardgnome.

As much as I think Chris is a smart person, I still think he's a little full of himself. He's right that this is a reality TV show, and ratings are important, etc. But he seems to think bad comments about his performance are because of some kind of ratings concern. "Simon says what he says because he wants TV ratings.” Oh, really Chris? Does this mean "I wasn't that bad, Simon actually didn't think I was that bad, but he had to say bad things to get ratings."?

I hope he can get over himself a little, and see things as they are. He didn't perform well, he was lost on the big stage, he looked uncomfortable, so he was voted off...

FORT Regular
    Anyone going on the show without the desire to win is wasting my time. Chris has a great voice and I hoped he would go far, but the grapes he's talking are just too sour.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2305619;
    Originally Posted by Tickety
    Great interview! Thanks!

... me too, but I was hesitant to mention it.
    Me three! I kept wondering why he was sighing so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast