+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI6 3/28 Recap: Night Of The Living Po-hawk

Leo
    Premium Member
    Fantastic recap, MS!

Smashing recap, MotherSister! I always enjoy and look forward to reading your witty take of a show.

The boy is the next big thing. Purely by the power of his transformative hair and Alfred E. Neuman-esque grin, he shall live forever and one day eat your brain -- the part of it that enjoys music anyway.

Tragic Singdom

Cultural phenomenon, people! Get yours together early so you can wear it before it becomes ridiculous. You’ve got about six seconds, so hurry.

Suburban Cowboy

Mamas, don’t let your babies grow up to be Idols. Seriously. They’ll end up looking foolish in pimpmercials and ten years from now you won’t even be able to get them to pick up the phone.

(Cherry red, y’all! Just like a shiny new can of Coke!)

Call the police, cause Phil’s in the bottom three again! I just felt like maybe the police would like to know.

It’s all such a grand and wonderful farce now. I’m even working on a script. I call it Santastica! The Musical. I see it as sort of an off-off Broadway kind of thing, but there’s potential for mass appeal.

Gwen. Angel. Music? No.

And, Akon’s there too. Not sure why.

The picture … goes to Haley, which means … Sligh … you are no longer in the running … toward becoming … America’s Next Top “Who?” Sorry guy, your personality was really starting to reek of effort (not to mention bad breath control and crazy un-rhythm), and you must know how that turns off the fans.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm like jasmar...your title alone had me snickering before I even read the recap!

Great job as always MotherSister!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I Is Stephanie
    Yeah, I didn't even watch the show. I figured that I could save 20 minutes of my life by coming here and reading about it, instead! And hell, I've heard that laughing adds to your lifespan, so thanks!

Amazing recap, as usual!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-29-2007, 02:30 PM