+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI6: Interview with Stephanie Edwards: The One Who Blended In

Thanks for transcribing, YG!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the interview......

Stephanie to me was one of the more elegant looking persons they have ever had on the show. To think she is only 19 is amazing. I enjoyed hearing her sing.

To compare her to others, such as Melinda and Lakisha, may not be fair but afterall it is a competition. You must compare one person with another even though it may be like comparing apples to ranges.

In the end, your own tastes will cloud your perception at times. If I like someone who can belt it out, I mean lean more favorably towards those people (as long a they sing the song well of course) as compared to someone else who doesnt belt it out.

Not everyone can belt out a song. That is why the guys have so much trouble at times. None of them have that really powerful voice.

Stephanie has a very good voice and it was a joy to listen to her.

I wish her well.......

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Thanks for the intricate transcribing. I really liked Stephanie-maybe because she wasn't the most mature.

i was making the point that she is plain. and not marketable

she has a regular plain jane name... her name is not fantasia or sundance head.

she has a good voice, but non distinct. like a million other "good singers"

as a guy who loves women, if i seen her on the street i wouldn't do a double take. she is pretty as most women are but i don't see anything sexy about her. i already complemented her on her awesome skin.

she doesn't have none of the things needed to be marketed as a "pop star" and sell records

obviously someone with less vocal talent and talent in general can be marketed. they can make more $$$ off of Sanjaya than her because they have an angle.

the way the game is... the best singers according to you experts(Lakisha/Melinda). i'm willing to bet that neither will win because of how this game is played. If i had to put money on it i would say that the Gina glockston gal would win. I find her marketable and she is kinda sexy in a dark dirty grimey way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-24-2007, 07:33 PM