Monday, July 15 - Day 25
- HG's are woken up early, and the POV ceremony is at 10 am
- To nobody's surprise, Kaitlin used the veto and Jeremy is the replacement nominee
- Jessie has a paranoid moment about Andy, Judd, McCrae and Amanda being super nice to Jeremy. She tells Helen about it. Helen assures her that they all have her back but says it makes her mad that they're being nice to him.
- Helen tells Andy that her true allegiance is to him, Amanda, McCrae, and Judd. She thinks Elissa gets a defeatist attitude too easily and she can go farther with them
- Candice and Jeremy have a fight out at the pool, about the votes to evict David
- Andy, Amanda, McCrae, and Judd name their alliance "The Goof Troop." Their extended alliance with Helen and Elissa is "The Knockouts"
- Amanda expresses her distrust of Helen since Helen made an alliance with Kaitlin on behalf of everyone, when all Kaitlin did was save herself, which she should have done anyway
- Judd and Amanda talk about continuing to stir things up between Elissa & Candice vs Kaitlin & Aaryn so they keep going at each other
- McCrae and Amanda are still concerned that Elissa is working with Howard. Judd tells them not to try to overthink things now.
- "Nick's" hat that GM has been wearing nonstop actually isn't his hat. BB gave it to McCrae since they wouldn't let him bring his hat in, and McCrae gave it to Nick
- Helen hosts a "nail party" in the HOH room. Jessie tells a story about her first kiss, Andy jokingly calls her a "ho," Kaitlin laughs hysterically, Jessie's feelings are hurt, and she storms out of the room in a big cloud of drama
- GinaMarie and Kaitlin discuss that they don't trust Aaryn
- Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Andy, and Aaryn hid some of GinaMarie's Nick memorabilia. When GM realizes it, she has a meltdown but Amanda quickly tells her it was a joke, and while she's at it, tells GM that the hat is actually McCrae's. Amanda tries to joke with her a bit, about her shrine, saying, "you know he's still alive, right? This isn't the Hunger Games, it's Big Brother"
the "major" known alliances at this point (not including any "pairs" since there seems to be an infinite number of those).
- "The Knockouts:" McCrae, Amanda, Judd, Andy, Helen, Elissa
- "The Goof Troop:" McCrae, Amanda, Judd, Andy
- Helen, Elissa, Andy, Candice
Jeremy, Kaitlin, Aaryn (plus GinaMarie by default since she's on "their side")(none of them trust each other anymore and talk badly about each other with the others)