+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Chelsea Gheesling's FoRT Interview!!

Chelsea Gheesling's FoRT Interview!!

Hi Chelsea! Thank you so much for agreeing to answer some questions for Fans of Reality TV. We really appreciate it! The following questions were asked by our forum members, so here goes...

Dan has made it clear that he doesn't take things personally in the game, and he lets things roll off his back when people insult him. Are you able to do that too, while watching, or is it hard for you to watch the personal attacks against him?

Dan did a great job of prepping me on this exact topic. Before he left fo the BB House we talked A LOT about how Big Brother IS A GAME and to take everything lightly. I think everyone has the right to their own opinion...even if it is VERY different than mine. So that's what I keep in mind whenever I read/hear something negative about Dan.

What is the one piece of information that you know from watching the live feeds that you wish you could tell Dan right now?

I would tell him it's OK that he has a few F3 and F2 deals going at the same time....because EVERYONE else does too!

What do you think about Dan's move to get Janelle out of the game?

I think Dan truly wanted to work with Janelle. But for the sake of his own game had to go with the majority of the house at that time. If it were up to him, he would have had an alliance with her in no time!

On Day 1, if you instead of Dan could have picked his 3 players who would you have picked?

I loved Dan's picks! All three seemed like smart girls who would have meshed well as a team if they would have stayed together longer. Also, I think it would have been amusing to see Ian and Dan on a team because they crack me up when they work together.

In your opinion, What do you think Dan really thinks about Danielle?

I think Dan respects Danielle's loyalty and has fun messing with her. Dan is such a jokester so he loves any opportunity to play pranks and she is a fun sport!

What is it about Dan that you think we would all be surprised to know about him?

He is actually really shy! He may not seem like it on BB...but in large groups he usually stays quite...he likes small group or one-on-one situations.

The feeds are often frustrating for us to watch. We can't imagine how it must be for you. Do you consider the feeds a curse or a blessing?

A blessing! I love seeing Dan as much as I can and their conversations crack me up! I even fall asleep with my laptop in my bed watching the feeds

Who besides Dan has been your favorite in the house....least favorite?

I thought Britney was VERY funny! GREAT diary room clips!
    My least favorite player is Ted the teddy bear. He is such a floater."

If given the opportunity, would YOU ever agree to do a season of Big Brother?

I have fallen in love with the show but I don't think I would excel at this game. I would believe everything everyone said and would be voted out SO quickly!

How do you feel about Ian winning HOH and do you think Dan is safe? Do you believe Dan threw this comp or was he really trying to win?

I think Dan threw the competition to avoid getting blood on his hands. Now that Dan won veto he is safe for sure! But even before that, he was in a great position...for this week. But double evictions ALWAYS make me nervous!
    Last edited by JavaJo; 09-05-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: Chelsea Gheesling's FoRT Interview!!

Awesome!! So glad she is involved and enjoying the full experience of Big Brother on the outside looking in!!!
    Shoepie, Luv and 4thatchers like this.

Luv
    FORT Newbie

Love it! Thanks Fort & Chelsea!!
    YO MUDA likes this.

Awesome! I love that she took the time to do the interview!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Yay! Good to hear her perspective. I see she avoided the houseguest she didn't like question, but can't fault her on that.
    holly71 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Awesome! I love that she took the time to do the interview!
    Me too! She's got to be crazy busy with everyone wanting the inside scoop, but she took the time for our little interview. So sweet
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Great interview Java! I'm so glad she agreed to it! Nice job!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

What a sweet girl. Thanks for doing this Java!
    Moontat likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Yes...thanks Java!!!!

Thanks guys! Although I didn't do anything special. I just asked. I figured the worst that could happen was she would say no. I'm really glad she didn't!

I did edit it to add her answer for Least favorite person in the house. She forgot to add it the first time. It's a cute answer
    Punkin, polarpi, Shoepie and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast