+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 8/25-8/26 Live Feed Recap: No More Mr. Nice Guy

8/25-8/26 Live Feed Recap: No More Mr. Nice Guy

*This is a recap of events from noon Saturday to noon Monday, house time*

Saturday:

My shift begins with Ian telling Dan that if Brit or Shane win the POV, he will use his golden ball on Dan, but it has to be the “perfect scenario”. Meaning, Brit or Shane win and pull Danielle down while Ian pulls Dan down. The Frank is forced to put up the remaining member of the QP and put up either Joe or Jenn, then the QP votes to evict one of the J’s, keeping their alliance intact. The plan includes Dan and Danielle throwing the comp. Meanwhile, Shane is telling Frank if he doesn’t backdoor him, he won’t try for veto. Then Ian pulls Joe aside and demands that he pick a side. Says he doesn’t have to tell him now, but within the next day or so, he needs to make a decision. Who died and made you boss?

Ian tells Frank that Joe needs to pick a side and they discuss who Ian would put up if he won HOH next. Ian says Joe and Jenn and Frank says, not Jenn, Danielle. Frank wants Jenn in the final five. Then Ian tells Frank that he wants to get drunk with him tomorrow and talk game. Liquid courage at it’s finest. Frank isn’t so sure drinking and thinking game is a smart move. It is if someone is about to shank you. Time for Veto Comp!

We come back to confusion…Frank won? We can’t tell because nobody really looks upset. We soon find out that Jenn City won. Wait…what? Who the hell is Jenn City? Invisible Girl has finally figured out she’s in the BB House and is playing for money. Took her long enough, but better late than never, right? Then again, out of all the times to choose to show up, this had to be it? Seriously? Goodbye Dan. It was nice seeing you again. BTW, the comp was comprised of drawings from the fans sent through Draw Something. Free advertising at it’s very best. Yes, it was the “how bad do you want it” comp and punishments were handed out. Frank got a carrot costume, ix nay on playing for HOH for TWO weeks, and hourly chum baths that turn out to be not so hourly, Danielle had paint thrown on her for X amount of time by the other hamsters and she has to be shackled to Brit for 24 hours, which turns out to be not quite 24 hours. Jenn won veto after having to burn the clothes she was wearing and taking slop for the rest of her stay at the BB Resort and Spa. Joe and Ian didn’t play and Shane got….wait for it….NOTHING. It comes out later that he had no idea what was going on and didn’t figure it out until the final one. MENSA has toddlers who are members and this guy can’t spell his own name. And that leaves Dan. Poor Dan. Dan took solitary confinement and it’s the worst BB has ever dished out. It’s Disco and he has to stay in the room with lights flashing and techno music blaring. He gets brief periods of relief but ends up staying in there for 22 hours. He does get cake, cheese and lots of water though. Oh yeah, and Frank got DQ’d from the comp by BB for…wait for it….CHEATING. I sense a pattern here.

Dan asks the other HG’s to visit every hour to let him know the time. Danielle asks him if he’s mad at her and he avoids answering. Brit apologizes for not winning. There is chatter…Joe wants to know why certain people were trying to throw the comp to other certain people (Frank/Brit) and doesn’t quite buy their explanations. He senses something is going on but he never quite grasps it. Eventually the HG’s check on Dan but after about two hours in the room, he stops responding. He’s just hanging out, letting the wheels turn. Someone on the studio is having a party so the HG’s have indoor lockdown and Frank’s chum baths are put on hold. The girls get to be unshackled for a bit so they can do individual DR sessions. Really? BB couldn’t do that before they put the shackles on?

Around 12:40 AM, Frank receives his first chum bath. He stands in the metal tub and pours a bucket full on himself. Brit is pretty adamant that Jenn NOT use the veto. She appears to be completely over Dan and I suspect that she didn’t want to take him down in the first place. After everyone is tucked in for the night, Joe stays out in the hot tub with Frank while he takes his chum baths and they talk game. Joe breaks the world record for ass kissing by telling Frank how terrific he is, how strong he is, how he deserves to win the whole damn thing, and that Joe will fall on his own sword to protect Frank. It’s getting deep and I don’t own waders so I switch to Disco Dan. From the looks of it, he’s getting tired of the music and the lights is trying his best to get some sleep. I give up and go to bed but I awaken around 5:30 AM and check on Dan. Yeah, I just admitted that. He’s laying on his stomach, eyes are bloodshot and he looks positively miserable. He does get up to eat some cheese and I decide I can’t watch him any longer. I’m seriously worried for him.

Sunday:

10:30 and it’s time for the hamsters to wake up! Dan is up, wrapped in a blanket, eating cake and pacing. He looks much better this morning than he did last night. A bit later, Frank is talking to the feeders and says he needs Ian out. Won’t take him to F2. Not much going on today…they are just waiting for Dan to get out of solitary confinement and we find out Frank is done with chum bathing, although he only had to do half of his allotted baths. We expect Dan out of SC because it’s always been 20 hours but that mark comes and goes with no Dan. The HG’s want to play poker but decide to wait for Dan.

4:25-ish and Dan is finally freed. We had feeds cut and when they come back, Dan isn’t in sight, but he’s in the BR, dropping the kids off at the pool. He didn’t want to stink up the HN room. Understandable. When he’s done, he brushes his teeth and he looks awful. He looks like he’s in the middle of a raging bout of the flu. When asked how he feels and if he’s ok, he says no. He feels dizzy and his head’s not right. Then he goes to the SR alone, grins at us and lets us know he’s fine, he’s okay. And suddenly, he doesn’t look sick anymore. But the minute he opens the door, he looks ill again. His mother is somewhere in Michigan thinking…”Why that little S**t…how many times was he faking it as a kid to get out of school”? He then makes his way to the arcade room where he collapses with a towel over his face. He’s putting on a good act…I saw him tell me he’s ok but I’m still wondering. Danielle in nurse mode tries to feel his pulse and he yanks his arm away like a stubborn toddler. She gets up, stalks through the house demanding to be let into the DR RIGHT NOW! No go. Back in the AR, he’s telling her the walls are closing in and he needs to get outside. She’s panicking. She finally gets him to the DR. Everyone is worried about Dan and Danielle seems to think he’s a minute from jumping off a bridge.

(Photo by JustJuls)
    Last edited by JavaJo; 08-28-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    waywyrd, shyra, Arielflies and 2 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 8/25-8/26 Live Feed Recap: No More Mr. Nice Guy

You still with me? Good, because this is where it gets fun!

Danielle has been thinking Dan is mad at her since the comp and the way he’s acting towards her confirms that. He comes out of the DR and heads for the shower. Ian is in there so he’s playing up feeling weak and off. When they leave, he continues to act ill but smiles at us in the mirror. What does he have planned? He stays at the sink, with his head down waiting for someone to come to him. Danielle does. She tries to get him to lay down but he refuses. He does let her go get him water. When she returns, he lets her lead him to the AR to lay down. He asks her to give him time alone so she exits. Pretty soon people start trickling into the AR to check on him and he seems happy to chat with them all, which stresses Dani even more. Brit goes to the HN room to get Dan’s clothing for him. Dan then informs them that later tonight he wants to talk to everyone together..not game talk, just talk. They agree.

Dan joins the HG’s for dinner. Brit says it’s nice to have actual dinners because she survived on lunch meat and junk food on her original season. Frank let’s Dan know he’s there for him if he needs to talk. About anything. Operation Save Dan seems to be working but I can’t for the life of me figure out how he’s going to pull this off. I’m thinking he’s about to just give up but that is so not Dan. Everyone makes their way to the LR while Dan is practicing what he’s going to say to them. Then he makes his way out to join the party….or funeral as he calls it.

DAN’S FUNERAL

He begins by saying the rule is no crying. Then he says at a funeral, everyone says nice things about him but he’s not your regular guy and wants to say nice things about them instead. There are tears and some choking up, by Dan as well as everyone else, except stone faced Frank. Dan begins with Joe. He tells him that he’s taught him a lot about marriage and someday, being a dad and mentions the mad turkey burgers. Then we are on to Shane and he tells him he’s Captain America and that there is a girl out there waiting for him and he’ll find her and be happy. He’s the kind of guy Dan would like to see date his sister. With that, he gets a dig in at Danielle. Jenn’s turn and Dan tells her she is the first lesbian he has met and with that and her tattoos had a preconceived notion about her but she has changed that. He thanks her for that. On to Brit and he tells her that he’s been happy to have another newlywed in the house to talk to and commiserate with. With Ian, Dan tears up and tells him that he reminds him so much of himself when he was younger. Says he doesn’t have an evil bone in his body and they think alike. Ian is fighting back tears. Frank, sits stone faced while Dan tells him he appreciates how hard he fought to get here and how hard he’s fought to stay here. Then tells him he has a Bible passage to read to him and wants to talk to him later to apologize. Before he gets to Danielle, he warns the HG’s that he just wants to have a peaceful, fun week and that nobody needs to talk game to him. If they try, he is going to scream their name at the top of his lungs to alert everyone. Now, for Danielle. He tells her he wanted another Memphis. Someone he could trust 100% in this game and who would never ever hurt him. He then tells her she is not that person and as far as the game is concerned, she is dead to him. Then he hugs everyone and goes upstairs with Frank. Dani is left flabbergasted. She’s stunned and sobbing, claiming to not know what he is talking about. I, on the other hand, am sitting here cackling like an old hen wondering what the hell just happened. BOOM! I’ll be honest, I didn’t watch Dani’s meltdown. I just know she was in Shane’s arms, surrounded by everyone but Frank and Dan, crying while everyone else was trashing Dan. What was happening upstairs was way more interesting.

Delusional Danielle's Devasted--say that fast three times

DAN’S PLAN

Dan whips out his trusty Bible and swears on it to Frank that everything he is about to tell him is the truth and nothing but. He says there is no passage he wants to read but he wants Frank to know everything that can help him going forward. He proceeds to warn Frank that going on blast will tank him but if he uses the information wisely, he can win this game. Dan outs that he was in two alliances and spells it all out. Then he tells him of the plan for Brit or Shane to win veto and remove both of Franks noms from the block. Next, he tells Frank all about Ian and how he was the mole. He also says that the plan to nominate Frank and Ashley was in motion well before the live show. Frank isn’t too shocked because he’s had suspicions that the greatest player ever kept shooting down. See what I did there? Next thing I know, Frank and Dan are plotting to save Dan. They discuss who would likely use the veto and they decide on Jenn. I’m thinking….bad idea…she’s solid with the girls, but they can’t hear me so they go with their own idea. They also discuss F2 and who would be in an alliance with them…Jenn, Dani, Dan and Frank. They talk some more and at this point I’m all like WTF just happened? I look outside to make sure the whole world isn’t upside down but everything looks normal. Once they go their separate ways, Dan pulls Danielle aside. He explains to her that he didn’t mean anything he said and it was all part of a master scheme to save them both. She’s mad at first but once it sinks in (2.5 seconds), she’s totally fine with him. Still hurt, but she’s on board. What? I’d be ready to pummel him! A little later, Frank pulls Jenn aside and clues her in. And OMG….she AGREES! What? I’ll also note that the DR had nothing to do with this plot because not one person was called in during this whole segment. Not once. This was ALL Dan. Jenn just wants to talk to Danielle to ensure that she is actually on board with it. So she gets her confirmation and it’s a go.

Later Jenn is having buyers remorse but she talks to Dan and he agrees to out Ian as a rat if that’s what she wants. This might actually work, ya’ll! After everyone is tucked into bed, Dan sneaks back up to HOH to discuss the latest happenings with Frank about Jenn and Dani. A bit later, Jenn and Danielle have another conversation outside while everyone else slumbers and dreams of sugarplums and Dans exit. They shore up their deal and head to bed. BTW, Dani pretended to still hate Dan so the others wouldn’t guess what is about to happen. I have to give her credit…she pulled it off perfectly.

Monday:

We wake up to a treat….Dan is alone in the BY talking to us. He runs through the events of the night before and affirms that he intends to remain loyal to his new alliance. Frank and Dan discuss what to say to other HG’s over the next few days to deflect from their alliance and what to say during the ceremony. Frank approaches Joe to ask if something weird happens does he still have Joes vote. Joe assures him he does. Frank plays it off as you never ….this game…stuff happens all the time. When the feeds come back, it’s past my shift but since Monday isn’t currently covered here, I’ll go ahead and spill….

Ian got first chance to use the veto and didn’t, but Jenn followed him up and pulled Dan as planned. Frank put Britney up in his place. Ladies and Gentlemen, Jenn City has officially entered the game. She made a big move and funny enough, when the s**t rolled downhill, it missed her. Everyone is mad at Dan. Not Ian, not Jenn, not Frank. They are mad at Dan. He has special powers that make everyone around him lose their mind (and their decision making skills). It’s The Mist, ya’ll! And THAT is how you play this game.

*Shane tells Frank he did not come here to win the game. Huh? He also admits he didn’t watch the ending of the seasons they gave him….so he has no idea what happens then. Dumb Bunny.

*Frank says the only punishment he wouldn’t take is a head shaving, although he’s the one that could benefit most from it. Then again, he’d be leaving many little critters homeless if he did.

*Shane tells Frank that it was Dan who got to Ian during his short HOH reign on Thursday.

*Joe offered to make Dan some soup or whatever he wants when he’s feeling better.

*Production ceases the chum baths for a bit so Frank can get a solid three hours of sleep before his next one. How nice of them.

*Ian and Frank say they are glad Dan is in solitary…they don’t have to listen to him for a bit.

*When music isn’t blaring in SC, there is a buzzing sound that is constant and more annoying than the music.

* The girls put their shackles on after Dan went to SC and were let out of them before he came out.

*Brit has a major meltdown and rants for hours. And hours. And now it's days. She's not taking it well. She's also pissed because she was the only one to help Dan clean the HN room the night before. It stunk to high heaven, too... .

Last edited by JavaJo; 08-29-2012 at 03:42 AM.
    waywyrd, shyra, Arielflies and 3 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.

Awesome Job!
    So glad that i was watching it with all you guys, because it was easily one of the top Big Bro moments in history.
    polarpi likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

What an EPIC 48 hours to recap. I enjoyed reliving it again! LOVE the captions!
    polarpi likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

great job!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

FORT Regular

When I read the first post after reading the title, knowing it was going over The Event of BB14, my heart literally stopped because I was all "whaaa?" And then I continued on........great recap!

Awesome!!!

Great recap JavaJo! Especially covering such a long jammed packed stretch Really enjoyed reliving the greatest flip of the house EVER!!! Dan is the king of bb

It was fun to watch it unfold, eh? I knew he had to have a plan but I couldn't figure out what the heck it was.

Excellent recap Java. It was so great, it was made into a 2-part mini-series...LOL

I still don't quite know how he pulled it off. After he left the funeral, the last thing I would have expected is him to try to make up with Danielle. I really thought he was just going to milk that till the end. Somehow, the plan worked, and the amazing thing was the speed of how things turned to his favor. Just incredible.
    I still dont understand many things about it, like what was in it for Jenn + Danielle, but some things are better left alone. Amazing, just amazing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast