+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 8/18-8/19 Live Feed Recap: You Got Served

8/18-8/19 Live Feed Recap: You Got Served

*This is a recap of events from noon Saturday to noon Monday, house time*

Saturday:

Letís begin with the players for POV, Frank, Boogie, Shane, Ashley, Jenn and Ian. This leads to a conspiracy that Iíll call ChipGate. Apparently, Boogie picked Ian in HG choice and then Frank proceeded to draw Ianís name. From what Iíve been able to ferret out, Frank had to pick again since Ian was already playing. Something was said about Frank palming a HG choice chip (previously Boogies?) and he got to choose a player. I could be wrong because every time it was mentioned, we got FISH.

After weeks of fans begging him to 'grow a pair', Shane finally pops one out
    Thanks Texaspet for the caption!

*Dan is still taking the blame for the nominations, even though Shane is actually the one who made them. Heís covering for Ian the double agent.
    *They all agree that Ianís hands are too clean and that he needs to get blood on them soon
    *Frank suggests to Boogie that Ian is the rat, but Boogie quickly shoots that theory down. Boy, is he in for a surprise!
    *Danís plan is to look sad and forlorn until Thursday
    *Ashley states if she ever gets HOH, she wonít put a girl up, even as a pawn
    *Brit is still mad at Shane for throwing her under the bus. Itís getting pretty crowded under there
    *Joe has a perma-pucker going on right now. Heís kissing so much Quack Pack ass, someone needs to get him some chapstick
    *Joe didnít eat dinner because he wasnít feeling well, so he makes Pork On A Fork at 3 am for himself and the HGís that are still up

Itís time for the POV comp and the feeds are down for around seven hours. Yes...seven hours. That leads to all kinds of speculation and rumors, including one on Twitter that a HG was hurt. We wait and wait and wait and when the feeds finally return, we realize that nothing exciting happened. Frank won POV and the crew cleaned up the comp mess while most of the HGís took naps. As the evening progresses, between frequent bouts of FISH, weíre clued in that something did go down. The details are unclear, but it seems like Frank went on a rant after the comp and had a few choice words for Dan. Also mentioned is cheating between Boogie and Frank. The comp was the poker style where they had to guess how many items were in a container, guess a number and either stay or fold. Speculation also includes the possibility that Ashley threw it to Frank. I doubt weíll ever know because AG most likely wonít show any of this on the show. Oh, and they got a BBQ Grill.

Could you be a bigger douchebag?

Itís time for some scrambling folks! Boogie offers Ashley a job in return for her vote. Boogie is seriously bent out of shape and is pissy. Heís ranting and raving about everyone in the house and how he hates them. Heís also coaching Frank on what to do when heís gone. Boogie doesnít want anyone walking him to the door or to see his picture turn gray. Heís in a hateful mood and is saying some pretty crass things about the hamsters, but I wonít repeat them here. Not because I donít want to, but because I canít. There are so many curse words thrown in. Three curse words per one normal word. To say heís angry is an understatement. Boogieís main plan is to get Dan put up with him. When he realizes this might not happen, he decides Joe would be second best. The rest of the evening is general chit chat about the game, previous comps, who Ashley is really with, etc...etc. We also have Brit, Joe and Ian trying to ferret out information.

Sunday:

First up are Frank and Boogie. They are still thinking they can get Dan up and Frank is convinced they can get Brit to work with them. Itís a couple of Bitter Bettyís this fine morning. They are acting very cocky and doing their usual spiel of knocking on their fellow housemates. The Hate On Dan topic is in full force. Iím so excited for Boogie to find out who really screwed him over. He thinks Ian is just coasting by, doesnít know how to play the game and is so innocent he canít be anything but loyal. Itís going to be delicious. Off and on all day, Boogie tries to convince people that Dan is a snake and will slit their throats eventually. Uhm...isnít that what you do in this game?

The day progresses with Boogie and Frank trying to finagle themselves out of their situation. Rinse, repeat. That evening, badminton is played, game is rehashed, smack is talked. Around and around we go! Itís pretty standard stuff until poor Ian twists his ankle playing badminton. We get fish while medics are called in, but luckily itís not too serious. He just rolled it. Poor kid is told to elevate and ice, which he does.

Hey Brit! While you're down there...toss a salad!

*Ian thinks Dan is the 2nd best player of BB ever. Frank thinks Frank is. Thatís comedy gold!
    *Shane gets his turn at backing the bus over Dan. ďDan is the reason I made these nominationsĒ
    *Boogie still resents Janelle for ousting Dr. Will on All Stars
    *Dan asks Ian to switch beds with him because Frank is getting his paybacks by farting on Dan. Keepiní it classy, yaíll!
    *Boogie sends his minions out to try to sway the replacement nom
    *Ian still doesnít know that Ashley sucked Franks face

Monday:

Monday morning is more of the same....and I really donít need to rehash it because itís all been said before and over and over. The POV ceremony happens, and of course, Frank pulls himself down and Shane puts Jenn up in his place. Boogie is livid and refers to Shane as Danís Bitch. Jenn doesnít take it well and even though Shane assures her she has nothing to worry about, she freaks out. We are seeing a whole different side of Jenn, and with that, my shift is over.

Dr. Devious plots the demise of a certain boogie. Should he pick it or just blow?

Frank to Dan

Frank - do you think you made this move too soon.

Dan - I think a lot of assumptions are being made. It's not personal, i like you as a person.

Frank - i think it was too soon, you're going to have a hard time getting votes if i'm in the jury.

Dan - Likewise

Frank - Thanks for that

(Thanks Mari79 for catching all of that)

Kid voted Least Likely to be a Double Agent in high school becomes the best double agent in BB history
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 8/18-8/19 Live Feed Recap: You Got Served

Java - what can I say? You have done a master's job of work taking on a full weekend through Monday. Information plus witty asides make you recaps a great read.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks Ariel!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

Great job JavaJo! and I've only read the captions so far.

Thank you! I've been away all weekend, so it was great to come back to all this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great recap of a very repetitive but active period! Especially love the caption for Ian.

Great recap - also love the Ian caption. He is such a pleasant surprise.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

So funny - I just about did a spit-take with the caption on Shanes's picture - I stopped drinking until I finished reading after that LOL Thanks!!

Great recap!

You did an excellent job with a crazy weekend, Java!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast