+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By JavaJo
  • 1 Post By jessesmom

Thread: 8/17 Live Feed Recap: Rumour Has It

8/17 Live Feed Recap: Rumour Has It

*This is a recap of events from noon Friday to noon Saturday, house time*

This was an eventful shift. Since Irish couldn't do it this week, I'd planned on doing a quick blurb in my normal recap to catch everyone up, but once I started writing, I realized quickly that it would need to be a stand alone piece. So...here we go.

Boogie and Frank were over-confident that they were safe from nominations. Boogie even had a chat session with us in the morning (as he often does) and stated that on a scale of 1-10 in confidence, heís a 9. Which made what happened later even more delicious! He also says that if Dan scumbags him in the game, heíll look him in the eye, shake his hand and tell him ďgood gameĒ. A bit later, the HGís come in from the yard to find a trail of balls leading to the arcade machine, where they find a glass cube with a question mark on it. Everyone hauls ass in to see what the fuss is about. They fiddle with it a few minutes and when they canít figure it out, they quickly lose interest, although they do discuss it off and on throughout the day. Some surmise that itís a clue for Pandoraís Box but I figure itís a clue that itís a double eviction week and the POV will be the one where they have to dig in a pit to find the POV. But thatís just a guess on my part.

"You think we could sneak a couple of those balls out of the bin and give them to Shane? He seems to be missing his"

A short while later, itís Nomination time! When the feeds come back, Boogie and Frank are on the block and neither are happy about it. Boogie immediately cornered Shane in the HOH room and is grilling him on why he put them up. Shane responds by blaming the whole thing on Brit. Now this is where things start to get ugly. Shane realizes his mistake and runs to warn Brit before Boogie gets to her first. Sheís LIVID. She hunts down Frank and Boogie so she can set the record straight. Boogie talks down to Brit the whole time, which just pisses her off more. She makes comments about being the the one pulling all the strings and how she has all the power and can make everyone do what she wants them to do..and the sarcasm is thick. Brit is saying that she heard from numerous sources that B/F were coming after her and Shane. Of course they want her sources and when she wonít budge, they start throwing out names. She doesnít admit to any of them but B/F fixate on Dan and decide heís to blame. Even though Ian and Danielle are the sources.

"Wait...where am I again?"

Dan later gets wind of this and he decides to take all the heat because heís not one to throw people under the bus. Heís pretty subdued and you can see the wheels turning in that head of his. Meanwhile, we have a lot of smack talking from Frank and Boogie. They are scheming up ways to get out of their situation and doing some serious HG bashing in the process. Finally, we have a Silent Six meeting minus Danielle, who tries to come in but promptly gets the door shut in her face. Sheís not at all happy about that. Frank admits he was thinking of putting Dan up. Dan swears on his wife that heís not behind the nominations. Frank and Boogie donít believe him. Dan doesnít say much in his own defense but reminds him that thatís not how he plays and they should know that. Heís playing it cool, but later admits to Danielle that heís mad. BTW, Danielle is still mad about not being let into the HOH and because Frank accosted her in the arcade room. Oh, and she now thinks sheís target numero UNO. Yeah. Seriously.

The Wonderful Witch of Oz

*Ashley said she once did a chicken and Cool Whip diet
    *Jenn is moving slowly...seems sheís feeling pretty rough after the nasty spill she took in the HOH comp
    *Brit told Shane if there is a twist this week that saves the noms, sheís just packing it in and going home
    *Dan searched the house but didnít find any more clues for the mystery in the arcade room
    *Danielle told Dan that she NEVER chases boys...I think she meant to say that she never catches them
    *Boogie complained about how selfish it was for Brit to go for safety. Uhm? Hello Mr. $10,000
    *Brit remains fired up for the majority of the night and does a LOT of venting
    *In the midst of all the drama, Joe hosts a cooking show where he teaches us how to make turkey burgers.
    *Dan reminded Ian that he is taking the blame for HIM. Ian responds with a simple Thank You.

How do I look? Do I look okay? Do I look like I could be the #1 target?
    (screencap by JustJuls)
    Last edited by JavaJo; 08-21-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 8/17 Live Feed Recap: Rumour Has It

Love it!!! Great recap...the captions made me laugh. I can't even pick a favorite they are all good!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

great job, thanks for covering for me
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

You're welcome, Irish!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Awesome - especially loved the captions BUT I have to stick up for Danielle here - she says she never chases boys...this is true, she stalks them!! LOL
    ko_vixen likes this.

So true, jessesmom!

You think we could sneak a couple of those balls out of the bin and give them to Shane? He seems to be missing his
    Nice. Great job, Java!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread