+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By waywyrd
  • 1 Post By carolinamom12

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Recap: Bully For You!

7/19 Live Feed Recap: Bully For You!

*This is a recap of events from noon Thursday to noon Friday, house time*

My shift begins with the House Mouths Joe and JoJo bitching about the state of the house: Joe, about what a big bully Willie is and JoJo about what a big mistake it would be to keep Frank around, because he’s making deals with everyone but Ted. Ted’s probably in on a final two deal, also, but he ain’t telling. The HoH lockdown begins - the Hantz funk must be cleansed from the room - and the weekly DR calls begin for people to record their goodbyes. Nervousing hamsters putter around, cleaning the house up for company. Thankfully, Joe vacuums. It drowns out his yammering.

Try as she might, Kara couldn’t save herself this week. So out the buxom beauty went, to the dismay of male feed watchers everywhere. And Boogie, who laments the lack of eye candy by the pool. *shiver* When the feeds come back from the live show, the house is all spazzed out. Willie, as you might imagine, is not a happy camper. Britney complains that Willie still won’t listen to her, and blew it with everyone because of his attitude. Frank asks Brit if she plans on trading Willie if she wins the coach’s comp, but she’s noncommital.

Coffee's a little strong this morning.

Willie, for his part, tells Britney that he doesn’t care if he gets traded but he doesn’t want her to use the save on him if she wins because he wants to be able to compete for veto. Boogie’s not thrilled about the trading option, period. He wants Britney to be stuck with Hantz.

The Willie bashing continues with Ashley and Wil getting in on the fun. Boogie jokes about Dan getting Willie, and Dan insists that he’s not trading Danielle. Later, Dan tells Danielle to get close to Janelle’s team, and that he wants her to go on a date with Ian. Damage control! Poor Dan is stuck with one player, and not a great one at that. Britney once again berates Willie for his crap game play (too hard, too soon), and he whines that not even his wife would talk to him the way Brit talks to him. That’s because you’d beat - um, yell - at her, says Britney. Willie takes offense, but Brit and JoJo tell him that it was just a joke.

Yeah, right.

About 10 pm, outside on the smoking couches, Willie, Shane and JoJo cry about their fates. They’re the most awesomest players ever, they claim, and nobody is giving them credit. And poor pitiful Ashley is being ignored by the house now that they’ve used her for her vote.

Inside, Ashley is laughing it up with the others, having fun. Poor thing, being ignored like that.

That's my favorite college team's logo on his visor. Shoot me now...

Dan and Boogie go off for a heart to black heart, talking strategy and how they’ve been playing. Dan asks if he did right by Kara, and Boogie replies that he would have done just what Dan did. Dan says that he’s going to plead with Brit not to dump Willie on him if she wins, and Boogie replies that if Dan wins, Boogie wouldn’t mind if he took Ian, who doesn't seem to be his fave team member. More pondering about why the coach’s pics have keyslots next to them...

Frank is a popular boy tonight! Danielle has a chat and warns him not to let Willie bully him. Frank seems to be going with nomming Willie and Danielle as a pawn. Because the pawn never goes home, right? I can see the meltdown now if Danielle is put on the block. Stock up on the tissue, BB. Frank’s HoH room is soon revealed. Cue the obligatory yays from all the houseguests who don’t give a rip. They ooh and ahh over his pictures and goodies. Willie does play nice and claps after the Reading of the Letter, but he’s the first to hightail it out of there when a sufficient amount of time has passed. Frank’s snacks are offered up to the hordes, and Willie later gets props for sucking it up and playing nice with Frank.

Does my butt look big in these jeans?

Danielle also confides to Jenn that she’s crushing on Shane. Jenn tells her to let Shane make the first move (I have a feeling she’ll be waiting a long time) and let things happen naturally. Still, she admits, Shane has an ick factor from being BFF with Willie the Bully. Jenn then complains about Frank and how he woke her from a sound sleep with a rousing fart. Nice to know.

Tons of late night strategy talk - this is going to be a busy weekend - and Boogie pretty much tells Brit that he’s coming after Shane. Willie is a perfect tool to leave in the house, he’d be a permanent target. Boogie says that Janelle’s group helped him save Frank while Brit’s group did squat to help him, so there’s that. Britney is now a little peeved at Janelle, and complains that two of her people are going to go on the block. And it sounds like Boogie is tossing the idea out of an all-coach alliance if they are put into the game.

Still can't believe that someone procreated with this guy.

The jabbering continues until 4 am. Joe, the big irritating gnat that he is, gets in Janelle’s ear and tries to see where her head is. Janie tells him that she doesn’t plan on trading anyone if she wins, and that Dan told her that he wasn’t trading Danielle, either. Joe snorts that Willie’s reign of terror as HoH was useless, and that Willie needs to go, followed by Frank. Joe likens the coach’s job to a parent’s, and thinks Britney’s mothering instincts have been brought out by her taking those prenatal vitamins. Yes, he said that with a straight face.

Finally, they all go to sleep. Ian sleeps clutching the teddy bear. Again.

Ian gets some alone time with his fuzzy friend. Ahem.

Morning wake up is at 9 am, and our hapless hammies drag butt out of bed. Jenn applies her makeup with a trowel while the others make morning small talk. Franks wonders if someone is coming back into the game; JoJo bitches about Willie some more and how he’s dragging their team down. Britney laments the fact that one of her team is pretty much guaranteed to go home no matter if she wins or not. Frank tells her that he tried to work with Willie, but Hantz threatened him the other morning, and...Skippy flips the switch on us.

*Thanks to TheIrishEyes, Mari79, and MFWalkoff for the great caps!
    Sun84, GabbyG, MFWalkoff and 3 others like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/19 Live Feed Recap: Bully For You!

great job! thanks for giving us something to read during williewatch! but.... you're a CLEMSON fan?!?!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Way...you seem to cool to be a clemson fan...
    Great recap though!

Yep, I'm a Clemson fan. Even though I went to USC...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    And poor pitiful Ashley is being ignored by the house now that they’ve used her for her vote.

Inside, Ashley is laughing it up with the others, having fun. Poor thing, being ignored like that.

Dan and Boogie go off for a heart to black heart
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

great recap!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Yep, I'm a Clemson fan. Even though I went to USC...
    That's funny, my son is a USC fan and starting Clemson in the fall.
    waywyrd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread