+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By JavaJo
  • 1 Post By Snapit

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Recap: White Urkel Goes On A Date!

7/15 Live Feed Recap: White Urkel Goes On A Date!

*This is a recap of events from noon Sunday to noon Monday, house time*

My shift begins with me wondering if I should have pretended to be on vacation this week to get out of this. The waffling back and forth would be enough to drive me crazy if I werenít already there.

There is some chatter with Willie and Dan and then Willie and Joe but I canít tell you what was said because there are serious audio issues going on. Janelle is pushing hard for Willie to ďmake good TVĒ on eviction night. She really wants to see Boogieís jaw drop like it did when she evicted Dr. Will in All Stars.

Maleficent called, she wants her eyebrows back.

*Dan has apparently convinced Danielle that itís important to clean up after herself and not be such a sloth.
    *Janelle and JoJo took a bubble bath together.
    *Willie gets word that Frank is playing him and really wants to target him, which sends Willie into a snit.
    *Brit doesnít want to discuss Lane because she is married and he is engaged and she feels itís disrespectful.
    *Joe gives the HGís tips in the kitchen while cooking dinner.
    *Janelle thinks Dan is trying to make her fat so she canít compete. Huh?
    *Ian says when he goes out on a date, he expects the girl to be late.
    *Ian talks to himself in the Have Not room..and to us. I canít repeat them here and frankly, I canít believe some of those words came out of a 12 year olds mouth!
    *Charades off and on in the BY
    *Willie, Brit and Janelle said they were going to bed early, but they lied.
    *Brit took a Xanax today. Girl, I feel ya. And itís only week one for me.
    *Dan is struggling. Itís obvious his girls donít care for each other and certainly donít trust each other. Heís stressed about how to get them to work together towards the same goal.
    *After being evicted, Jodi came back into the house for the photo shoot in the BY with their coaches. That had to really suck for her. Can we trade her for Danielle? Please?

Boogie shows off his green balls. Apparently they smell bad, too. Oh and yeah....happy birthday.

There is a big date tonight with Ian and Ashley. The guys offer to help Ian get ready while Ashley takes a nap. Ashley oversleeps and ends up being ďlateĒ which made me sad. She looks great, though, in a black skirt, black heels and a sexy red blouse. Ian is wearing Dockers and a green dress shirt with a bow tie. When I see him, I keep thinking of that Dana Carvey movie where he says ďAm I not turtle-ie enough for youĒ? The date starts off extremely awkward with small talk, and a few cute jokes about their living arrangements. Ash is trying to pretend they arenít in the BB house but Ian never quite catches on. Finally, Ashley asks a question about science and Ian relaxes considerably. Brit is their hostess and she pops in a couple of times pretty much to be nosy. Their server brings their vitamin shakes (with a sprig of mint). Then Wil and Kara deliver desert (slop something or other) and they do a little dance with red kitchen towels or scarves (canít tell which). This is when the date starts to go south. Ian, taking Boogieís advice, steers the conversation to the game and while heís supposed to be bleeding Ash for information, he ends up spilling his guts and telling her too much, IMO. Ashley is looking bored and slightly comatose by the end of it. Ian abruptly ends the date with an awkward hug and a promise that what happens on the date, stays on the date. Which of course, doesnít happen. After all, this is the BB house! Ian runs to Frank and Ashley runs to Janelle to tell all.

The house awakens, has their morning cupíoíjoe, rubs the sleep from their eyes and then weíre off again....plotting, planning, rehashing, and around and around we go! If Iím dizzy watching this clown car, I canít imagine how the people riding in it feel. As my shift ends, I canít really tell you where everyone stands on the vote. It switches so often and if I told you now, it would be different by the time you read this sentence. Is it Thursday yet???

White Urkel does disco!
    Last edited by JavaJo; 07-16-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 7/15 Live Feed Recap: White Urkel Goes On A Date!

Beautifully done. I really got a feel for the day. Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Beautifully done. I really got a feel for the day. Thank you.
    Aww...thanks Ariel This one was tough...they kept hashing and rehashing and not saying anything new. Thank goodness for that faux date or I would have really been up a creek!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Awesome recap, Java! I didnt realize Jodi came back in...

Thanks Java for the re-cap...I tried to watch yesterday but they kept losing my interest. Bless you for taking on this duty.

I too didn't know Jodi came back into the house or that Dan's team don't like one another. Thank God for the Fort Re-caps and cappers!
    Katydyd likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Love it Java!

Poor Jodi. She should get an automatic pass for BB15. Dan should have to give back the money he won in season 10.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Super recap, Java! I love your captions.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Excellent job JavaJo!!! I missed the "date", so this helped me understand all the talk about it. Also, I agree with others about "Poor Jodi". I really felt terrible about her leaving. I strongly agree with what one of the houseguests said about it during the 1st episode (paraphrasing here)....."Of all the seasons, this has to be one of the cruelest things BB has ever done".

+ Reply to Thread