+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By JavaJo

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Recap: Shopping sTORIe's, OTEV and pies, Oh My!

9/2 Live Feed Recap: Shopping sTORIe's, OTEV and pies, Oh My!

This recap covers Friday at noon until noon on Saturday

My shift begins with the HG’s talking about Pandora’s Box, which Rachel opened. She got to spend some quality time with Mr. Pectacular, who gave her lots of swag. The rest of the house got to meet Tori Spelling and go on a shopping spree. Most of the chatter consists of Adam freaking out over Tori, Tori kissing him and his duck and all the clothes they were unable to grab. The girls all gave Rachel clothing since she didn’t get to participate.

When that settles down, Porsche corners Rachel in the HOH. They rehash things from earlier in the game, discuss Shelly and Dani. Porsche is trying to remind Rachel of the friendship they had but I don’t think Rachel is buying it. Porsche ditched her for Dani and Rachel hasn’t forgotten it. She says Dani evicted her fiance and stole her best friend.

And then he, like, flexed for me. And he, like, had rhinestones on his ass. And he, like, gave me all these baggy clothes. And, like.....

Porsche isn't good with body parts. They told her to put the name tag on her shoulder and she placed it on her ass. Last time she thought her shoulder was her elbow....she's getting further from the target.

Porsche exits and we have Jordan and Adam joining Rachel in the HOH room. They agree that Kalia needs to go this week. She’s good at question comps and they believe the next HOH comp will be just that. Next up is nap time. BB woke these crazy kids up early and as any woman can attest, shopping is exhausting. It’s endurance, for sure. When the girls wake up, they eat, discuss reality shows and play cards in the purple room while Adam naps and Jordan listens to music in the HOH room. They are bored. I am bored. You’re probably bored reading this.

Tori's fan girl is a missing Blue's Brother

Jordan and Adam discuss using the POV, if he wins. Jordan reminds him that she is the default replacement nom if it’s used. He promises her he wouldn’t do that to her. Adam gives her tips for studying the memory wall. Thickness of eyebrows, curve of the mouth, etc. Which leads to Jordan and Rachel sitting in the HOH talking about upcoming comp and what they think is coming soon.

BB wakes the rodents up early. Kalia asks Adam if they’ve said anything bad about them in the HOH. He mumbles that they haven’t. Jordan and Rachel discuss Kalia’s talent for winning question comps. Which shocks me because the hooker doesn’t shut her mouth long enough to hear anything anyone else says, let alone long enough to get to know them. Anyhoo, everyone is basically just wasting time until the POV comp begins. When we return, we learn that it was, indeed, OTEV and they had to find pies with the HG’s names. Jordan was out first and Adam won. Which prompts Kalia to start working on him immediately. Adam points out that they had a secret final 2 deal that everyone knows about. He’s not happy that she blabbed and he’s certainly not happy that she voted for him to leave last week. Kalia makes excuses that Adam doesn’t buy.

I know JUST how she feels

Jordan and Rachel are thinking over who would be the best one to vote out. They are leaning towards Kalia. Jordan is upset because once again, she didn’t win. Rachel blows it off. Jordan also doesn’t want to go downstairs because she knows Kalia will hound her and make her feel bad. Rachel reminds her that Kalia hasn’t felt bad about any of her decisions pertaining to their alliance so why should Jordan feel bad? And this ends a long, boring shift. Can we move the finale up a week?

Pointless Facts:

*Kalia appears to be a Lindsay Lohan fan. Why, I have no idea.
    *Kalia admits that she doesn't pay her car insurance. Her mother pays it. Maybe she'll pay mine?
    *Rachel pays $2500 a year for her car insurance.
    *Adam told Tori he loves her and she told him her daughter loves him. It's fate.

A big thank you for the peeps who were kind enough to take caps yesterday and let me use them
    Last edited by JavaJo; 09-04-2011 at 08:37 AM.
    waywyrd, phills, Mari79 and 2 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Recap: Shopping sTORIe's, OTEV and pies, Oh My!

Rachel pays $2,500 a month in car insurance??!? I missed this. What'd she hit? A house?

Excellent recap Java.... love reading them from you!!!

A little off topic but who in the world pays $2500 a month for car insurance? I don't pay 1/2 that for a year!!! How many cars does she own?

Thanks for suffering through that for us :0)

I'm sorry...that was a typo...it's supposed to read $2500 a YEAR. When I posted this, I was trying to hurry because we were getting nasty storms and I was worried I'd lose power and not be able to get this up before midnight. And...I'm jacked up on allergy medicine... Sorry about the confusion.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Still, $2500 a year is a little steep. She must have racked up a bunch of points...

Loved your captions, Java. Fun recap!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Didn't Rachel say that she got a ticket earlier in the season that she didn't take care of before she entered the BB house?

Speeding or parking ticket?

Thanks for hanging in there on a boring shift, Java! It's always a snoozer this time of year.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

On the show last night (Sunday) Rachel claims to be a distracted driver and tends to run into other cars and objects. She said Brendon won't let her drive and Jordan came back with, "I won't either." So, she is going on Brendon's insurance as a secondary driver and hoping to bring that horrific annual premium down a bit.

Very good job, JavaJo bringing an end of season day to life.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread