+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion LAST DAY

9/15 Live Feed Discussion LAST DAY

Enjoy watching the Boys nap and stress through their last day in the house.
    This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion LAST DAY

I spy two of the boys napping under their quilts and covers on the back yard couches. This is the first I've opened up today, but I'm guessing they are on outside lock down.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Probably had to have BB staff go in to clean up the house. I'm truly in shock at the lack of cleaning this entire season.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Good-bye Live Feeds! At 10:45AM sleeping boys turned into fish and not too much later the fish turned into a Notice telling us to tune in to the Finale.

Of course, they might open them up later in the afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4061458;
    Good-bye Live Feeds! At 10:45AM sleeping boys turned into fish and not too much later the fish turned into a Notice telling us to tune in to the Finale.

Of course, they might open them up later in the afternoon...
    With the past seasons didn't we get to see them getting ready for the finale? I sure hope we get to see the interviews in the backyard when it's over.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Yeah, we should, VH!

House guest interviews in the BY?

Yes, Matt is being interviewed now. You have to use the Superpass page to see it, it won't show up in BBLite or other third party viewers.

Superpass - Join Us
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Missy's interviews have been great. Matt's was great and Ragan's was great. Rachel is just as annoying and maybe even more than ever right now.

Missy's actual interviews are really good. But honestly, the in between chatter is annoying..lol. But yeah, she's doing great with the actual interviews.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast