+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/14 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Rachel Redux- Ding Dong the Witch Isn't Dead

Re: 8/14 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Rachel Redux- Ding Dong the Witch Isn't Dead

Just when you thought the drama had died. Super work, Irish, keeping up with all the nonsense - especially Enzo. I really enjoy your recaps.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 8/14 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Rachel Redux- Ding Dong the Witch Isn't Dead

Loved the recap!! Great!! Thanks Irish!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863;4040442;
    Loved the recap!! Great!! Thanks Irish!
    Irish this is your second season writing recaps right? You are becoming one of my favorites. Your getting better and better. I look forward to them because I know I'm going to be laughing my butt off! Keep up the good work!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Irish, I'm so glad you had Hurricane Rachel on your shift instead of mine. You did an excellent job, loved the recap!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4040545;
    Irish, I'm so glad you had Hurricane Rachel on your shift instead of mine. You did an excellent job, loved the recap!
    Anyone else find it odd that Irish gets stuck with the recaps nobody wants to write? Me thinks the other writers are in cahoots with BB and plan it this way! That's the big twist this year!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Excellent job Irish!! I know you were dreading it, but well done!!
    I love TAR!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Awww, thanks so much everyone

Velvet - it's actually my first season doing recaps and I was sooo nervous so I really appreciate everyone's positive comments!

JavaJo - you ain't kiddin'! No wonder none of the veterans had picked Saturdays to cover *sigh*

And Waywyrd... well... seeing as how you were the one that coerced me into doing this, I've been saving up a few choice words for you once the season is over
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

An epic recounting of an epic night!

And always keep the showtune dream alive! With jazz hands!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Excellent recap of a really miserable day and night!!!! First time with the live feeds for me....thanks for all your advice and help with that. Really enjoyed your read. And I am so stunned by watching Sunday's night epi with the feeds, with a friend who is a non feed watcher....and I still can't talk to her about Rachel being back, yet everything else that has happened before and since. She doesn't even know that Ragan won the POV. I am stunned by the difference. . I realize finally now, how much I was missing by just watching the 3 hours a week edited by BB. Thanks again....great recap. And oppps if I am in the wrong thread my apologies MODS.
    Karey

FORT Newbie

I love all the recaps, but this is one of my faves. You killed it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12