+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Recap: Slip Sliding Into Insanity

7/11 Live Feed Recap: Slip Sliding Into Insanity

*This is a recap of events from noon Sunday to noon Monday, BB time*

My apologies, feed fans, for the late recap. I was all kinds of excited to write my first recap of the season, coming home from work only to have Mother Nature flip me the bird by sending the freaking Storm of the Century (okay, maybe just the Storm of the Last Five Years) down my way, knocking out the power for all of Monday evening. No feeds, no nothing - just me, sitting in the dark muttering things that are unrepeatable on this PG-13 site.

But anyway. For what it’s worth, here’s a quick rundown of what happened on my Sunday shift. You really didn’t miss much.

The one good thing that happened is the Veto Ceremony, where Brendan of course took himself off the block and Hayden put Little Orphan Annie up in his place. And Annie did not take this well. Apparently there was some ugliness between Annie and Britney during the ceremony that they had better use on Wednesday’s show - sounds like it was good stuff. Britney doesn’t want Annie near her for the rest of the week, which is probably not an issue as Annie isn’t a confronter. She’s a whiner.

Rachel is bawling for reasons I can’t figure out, and runs to Brendan for comfort. They talk and hug and compliment each other’s speeches. Somehow I can’t get all Jordan and Jeff fangirly over these two. Yet, anyway.

Hey, look! My armpit bears an amazing resemblance to Annie's face!

Sooo Annie begins furiously packing, flipping off the camera and ranting about how she “Dyed my hair for this s***!” Basically, acting like a lunatic. Just because she got busted with her grubby little hands in too many cookie jars. Anyone who watches this show knows that those who play too hard too early go home too fast, Annie. Deal.

I can opt to watch Annie pack like a maniac, chanting “Vodka, vodka!” or I can listen to Enzo chomp and smack his food some more. Hey, wait, Ragan is checking out his armpits. Easy choice, there. Ragan it is.

While Brendan, Rachel and Hayden all pledge warm fuzzies to each other, promising to not put each other up, Enzo and Matt are patting themselves on the backs for taking control of the house. And when exactly did this happen? Sigh. Mensa Man and Meow Meow (seriously?) are beyond happy that Annie is gone, and their next target is Brendan.

At least we have the makings for some future drama going on, feedsters.

Mensa Matt feels his IQ points dropping whenever Enzo speaks...

Of course, we have the annual Making of the Crappy Slip and Slide, where many garbage bags are sacrificed in the name of potential bodily harm. Just buy the hamsters a real one, Big Brother. For crying out loud. While the girls piece together the bags, Ragan does Jerry impressions - I love Ragan! - and I look on in amazement at Rachel’s tiny bikini. How that little scrap of material holds all that boobage together without exploding into shreds, I’ll never know. They should have lined the space shuttle with that stuff.

Matt makes the inaugural slide down the trash bags, followed by Rachel, Britney, Kristen and Andrew. None are terribly impressive, though Andrew lost a few layers of skin when he went off the end and slid through the fake grass. Heh.

Later, Annie proceeds to make her case (read: cry and whine) to Brendan up in the HoH room. Whyyyy meeeeeee?! she whines, all Nancy Kerrigan-like. She accuses Brendan of choosing a showmance over her - well, duh - and intersperses her whining with an occasional sniffle and the clank of the spoon in her ice cream bowl. For whatever reason, Brendan tries to comfort the whiner, spouting platitudes like “I think you’re an amazing person.” “You’ll have plenty of opportunities outside of here.” “I admire you!”

Annie: sniff, sniff, whine, whine. Me: trying not to retch.

Oh, brother. Give it up, Annie. You don’t have a chance against the showmance. And, your shoes are awful (seriously, they are). It sounds like it’s a done deal, and I can only hope it is - the prospect of watching this scrunchy-face whiner all summer is rather depressing. Hopefully she’s not such a sadsack outside of the house, because this unbearable pity party goes on for what seems like hours. And the cherry on top of the crap sundae is Brendan’s non stop pep talk: he seems bound and determined to make sure Annie is his BFF before she gets the boot. I almost wish Rachel would walk in on this sapfest just so I could see her reaction.

I will NOT make out with you, Andrew. Go away!

Remember all that popcorn and goo from the Have-not comp? It brought in bugs by the truckful. Sounds like the little suckers flew in from adjoining states to join the party. If this keeps up, the ant invasions of earlier seasons will be a joke.

Awkward Annie tells Lane that she’ll give him a blowjob if she stays in the house. Too late, she realizes that her little offer was just broadcast on the feeds, and she tries to take it back. Lane tries to keep her hopes up about sticking around, the dummy. Annie does some Britney bashing, then disses Rachel some more. When Annie meanders to the backyard and plops down next to Britney, I anticipate fireworks. What do I get? Awkward silence, and praise of French toast.

Someone poke these people with a stick and get them going, will you?

Annie spends the rest of the evening making the rounds, begging for her life (even with Rachel, her second least favorite housemate); Enzo cooks fish, farts, and does impressions; Kathy lies comatose on the couch as usual; Ragan can’t wait to get off slop and eat veggies; Rachel and Brendan discuss electrons; Andrew fluffs Hayden’s pillows and straightens up his room.

News flash: the toilet is clogged. I repeat, the toilet is clogged. The culprit has yet to be named...

Annie attempts to smile. And fails miserably.

At midnight, food restrictions are out the window and pigging out begins. Andrew and Rachel each get drunk off one beer a piece, the lightweights. Drunk Andrew asks for a chocolate chip cookie, and Kathy hands him one. Britney screeches that it wasn’t a kosher cookie, but the others agree to just not tell him, as he won’t remember a thing in the morning. Kathy orders him to lay down and he spills his glass of water all over the floor. She turns off the lights and he’s out.

Annie continues her one-woman martyr show, crying and complaining about not being able to have the full Big Brother experience. She also lets slip that she has a girlfriend named Jen. That her family didn’t know about. Whoops. Now she’s afraid her family will hate her.

The usual morning hooey happens, nothing of note. Annie keeps on plucking away, flirting with Lane (gag), Andrew prays (though not about his cookie), and the others parannoy about the saboteur. Stay tuned for lildago’s fabulous recap of Monday’s events!

Thanks to Irish and lil for the cappage!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 7/11 Live Feed Recap: Slip Sliding Into Insanity

How that little scrap of material holds all that boobage together without exploding into shreds, I’ll never know. They should have lined the space shuttle with that stuff.
    Somebody call NASA. Great recap, way!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Love the Annie screencap and caption....had me laughing out loud!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I'm so glad you weathered the storm!
    Rachel is bawling for reasons I can’t figure out, and runs to Brendan for comfort. They talk and hug and compliment each other’s speeches. Somehow I can’t get all Jordan and Jeff fangirly over these two. Yet, anyway.
    Don't hold your breath. I had such high hopes for Brendon before the show started, but he has the emotional maturity of a 13-year-old boy who just discovered his 'best friend' in his pants. And Rachel is pretty much what everyone expected her to be: Someone who thinks she's Janelle but is really just a manipulative skank.

Terrific stormy recap!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Someone poke these people with a stick and get them going, will you?
    Oh, they'll get there sooner than we want. Thanks for getting me up to date, Waywyrd - especially since Mother Nature was working against you!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

great recap. we had major storms for the past two days here! tornado warnings, etc... glad you are ok way
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3980040;
    Enzo cooks fish, farts, and does impressions

Ha ha, life is good

Great job!
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3980040;
    And, your shoes are awful (seriously, they are). [/I]

LMAO! Best line ever! Love it!
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

+ Reply to Thread