+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Recap: Brigadeer in the Headlights

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/9 Live Feed Recap: Brigadeer in the Headlights

I love the alliance wheel. I've been eagerly anticipating it, knowing it would be a nightmare at this point!

Great recap MFW!!! I also noticed that the new role of Saboteur is nothing more than a ripoff of the ABC show "The Mole". I guess they had to change the name because the other network has rights or something. But it is so much easier typing mole than "Saboteur".
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

WOW! You've been busy, busy! I can't imagine what your little notebook looks like! LOL Thanks for the recap!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3974932;
    Great recap MFW!!! I also noticed that the new role of Saboteur is nothing more than a ripoff of the ABC show "The Mole". I guess they had to change the name because the other network has rights or something. But it is so much easier typing mole than "Saboteur".
    We've been using the term "mole" at my house, too. And my first thought upon reading about the twist was, "Somebody's been watching The Mole." That was the first reality show I was really hooked on, and I feel like BB is messing it up somehow. Plus I'm pretty sure that like most BB twists, it'll fall apart after two weeks or so. Either the mole/saboteur will be discovered and evicted, or BB will abandon the idea and free the player up to play the game for real (for however many days between the day BB tells the other players who it is and his/her inevitable eviction, that is). The twists never seem to last very long on this show.

A wonderful review! I've been waiting for BB to begin since the summer started, and I feel like it's never truly begun until I read my first snarky review!
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3974324;
    Rachel then goes upstairs to spread some cheer to the HoH brooders. She lets them know that she wishes she had won, but she’s happy that Brendon won too. (None of them asked!)

In the kitchen, Lane and Britney are arguing about the differences between salsa and hot sauce. If you line them up side by side and look into one’s ear, you can probably see the facing wall through the other side.

Andrew agrees, although he thinks if Ragan had done it, the women wouldn’t have cared. (To which I say, “And?”)

Annie is still the target. (But is she? Who knows at this point? Sometimes I think Hayden’s hair is preventing him from seeing who he is talking to at times)
    Great recap, MFW

The wheel is crazy so far. Thanks for making sense of it all for us.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12