+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother Sept 15 – That Outfit Just Cost Her My Vote

Re: Big Brother Sept 15 – That Outfit Just Cost Her My Vote

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3706178;
    That's how I took the "short list" comment too - it's almost a given. But, since you mentioned The Bachelor, I had a thought that Jeff should be the new bachelor (if things don't work out well w/him and Jordan). Wouldn't he be fun to watch? Personality plus! (plus great bod, handsome face, morals, loyalty, etc...)
    I was thinking of Jeff as the Bach too LOL I have a feeling that Jordan will be keeping him though
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Morals and loyalty on the The Bach? Has the show changed since I stopped watching it? The show requires the Bach to "test drive" a dozen + women one after another to give each a fair shake.... and to hurt feelings right and left. That would not be the Jeff I like!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3706833;
    Morals and loyalty on the The Bach? Has the show changed since I stopped watching it? The show requires the Bach to "test drive" a dozen + women one after another to give each a fair shake.... and to hurt feelings right and left. That would not be the Jeff I like!
    I agree...Jeff does not kiss and tell...he would not be a good candidate. Usually The Bachelor has a career going and I think Jeff is still finding his. I'd rather see him try the long distance romance!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12