+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/9 Big Brother Live Feed Recap : Three Blind Mice, See How They Run

9/9 Big Brother Live Feed Recap : Three Blind Mice, See How They Run

**This recap covers from noon Wednesday to noon Thursday, BB Time**

What a night we had huh? Only three left in the house, so my recap will be short and sweet My shift starts at noon as the three remaining roomies begin to wake. Kevin and Natalie discuss last night’s comp in the backyard. Kevin answered our questions of “What is he looking at? Is he cheating?” by saying he was looking at the square blocks on the log? Aren’t logs round? Nat was talking herself up, of course, saying that she wasn’t dizzy and that BB said she was an idiot for throwing it to Kevin. Did BB say that? Isn’t it a shame that everything that comes from her mouth is questioned as a lie? Thank God she already has a boyfriend because she will never be trusted by her friends or future partners. Jordan has a bit of a sob in the backyard while drinking out of a cup with a scrunchie around it.. reminding her of Jeff? (it does me) The fact that she is alone? That she lost the comp? Jordo you did your absolute best! You didn’t throw it to anyone (cough cough Nat), you held on as long as you could. I’m proud of you and I know Jeff is too. Meanwhile inside the house Kev and Nat discuss what an emotional wreck Jordan is and that “she only got this far because she isn’t a threat”. She’s gonna show you a threat Natalie! I hope Jordo beats her by a mile in the next comp.

Natalie and Jordan have a convo in the back yard. Jordan tells Natalie she would take her to the final two and asks for her not to tell Kevin. Jordan says she wants to take Nat because she has a gut feeling and because Nat hasn’t won money or played a dirty game (cough cough). Little does Jordan realize her gut is probably right about who to take to the F2 if she gets the chance, but not for the reasons she thinks. Later on Kevin and Natalie discuss who actually started/invented the LML (Last Minute Lie) that changed the game. Kevin insists it was himself. lol Natalie also reiterates to Kevin that she threw that comp to him, he owes her. The only thing he owes you smelly is a seat on the first shuttle home. Lotta Michele bashing, talk about the live show, etc.. Nat is called into the DR, Kevin takes the opportunity to talk to Jordan about the final two. Kevin says if he has the choice that he will not pick Nat for the Final 2, it’s never been personal for him, it’s about getting further in the game. They discuss who has who’s vote in the Jury House. Nat comes back and they have a lockdown. Lots of misc talk during the lockdown; they discuss the annoyances that came into the house during Nat’s Pandora's Box, their theories for tomorrow’s show, previous houseguests, etc. They can hear them working outside, Kev is major paranoid. Natalie talks about her proposal and how she was shocked (so were we, that you Really had a man!) and she hopes she didn’t come across bad on TV due to how shocked she was. They all decide to do a couple’s trip to Disneyland. Will Nat be tall enough to ride any rides?

Lockdown is over and the three make their way outside. Kevin says they have a “bowling thingy” in the backyard. Kevin gets it in on the first roll. Jordan and Nat try to throw it like a basketball Nat and Kevin practice, they mention that during the log rolling comp someone yelled “Hang in there Jordan”, they think it was Michele. Natalie makes 6 out of 20 balls in, Jordan makes in 17 out of 20. Go Jordo!! Kevin makes them aware that a bird sized moth is flying around; Natalie puts up her hoodie, screams and runs inside. Jordan gets the pool net and proclaims herself the Exterminator! (lets hope thats the case and she exterminates the two cockroaches left in the house! oh, and those pesky ants too) Jordan hits it with the pool net and the moth flies off the wall Kevin screams and also runs for the door. After more game talk (Nat tells Jordan that the DR tried to get Kev to keep Mich) and practice rolling the ball, Jordan showers (she stepped out naked then hopped back in, I think she forgot she was in the BB house lol) and goes to bed. Natalie tells Kevin that Jordan is way better than she is at the bowling thing, Kevin agrees then they head for bed also. The morning comes and my shift ends after an HOH lockdown and Trivia. Less than a week left in the house. Less than a week left of Big Brother. This will be my last recap. I’ve enjoyed this season and am rooting for Jordan to bring the win home to Charlotte!! (oh, and bring Jeff too! wouldn't mind running into him around town ) See ya’ll next season!

My Favorite Daily Moments and Quotes:

Nat about Kev: “My loyalty is as loyal as he is.”

Jordan to Nat: “Everytime I picture final two, he is not in it.”

Jordan notices the grill is gone. She says in the DR she mentioned Jeff could “light her fire”. Stand in line Sista!
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 09-10-2009 at 11:45 PM.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Re: 9/9 Big Brother Live Feed Recap : Three Blind Mice, See How They Run

Thanks for the great recap. It looks as if you got your wish. Keep on wishin.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for your final recap! Glad Jordan is showing some game...and as we saw she was indeed pretty good at the bowling thingy!

From what they showed on TV Kevin did come up with idea of the LML, but Nat came up with the specifics and did the fleshing out...including the idea of having K sell it. K's contribution looked more like, "we should lie to them about something to split them up", and the rest was all Nat. But maybe the livefeeders saw more.

Natalie talks about her proposal and how she was shocked (so were we, that you Really had a man!) and she hopes she didn’t come across bad on TV due to how shocked she was.
    It's a little late for that, Nat.

Great recap, Pink - thanks for helping out this season!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3698033;
    **Thank God she already has a boyfriend because she will never be trusted by her friends or future partners.
    Or maybe people will just realize its only a game and everyone lies in this game....
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

+ Reply to Thread