+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/31 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Show Me The Money

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

8/31 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Show Me The Money

**This recap covers from noon Monday to noon Tuesday, BB time**

Hello again, live feeders! I know you have clicked on this recap with baited breath. Will Michele be stupid enough to use the veto on Jeff rather than herself? Anyone who is dumb enough to pull another Marcellus doesn't deserve to be on Big Brother, in my opinion. It's hard to say what may happen though. Michele turns into a giggly schoolgirl around cutie pie Jeffy poo. All he'd have to do is lift his shirt during the veto ceremony and Michele would be happy to take off his shirt him off the block. I'm not a fan of Jeff's gameplay, but thinking of him without his shirt kind of makes me a little bit hot n' bothered. Uhhh, *cough* anywho. On with the goods...

My shift starts with veto ceremony trivia. When the feeds come back, we find out that Michele did indeed use the veto. Who did she use it on? She chose the smart path. She used it on herself. Kevin named Jordan as the replacement nominee. Who ever thought they'd see this day happen? Jeff and Jordan, America's shining sweethearts, on the block together. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Jeff gets ready to kiss some ass for votes to stay.

Anyway, Jordan says she is going to be pissed if anyone votes for her. Before you think she's wasting no time throwing Jeff under the bus, she actually means if anyone votes for her to stay. She also thinks she should have gotten rid of Kevin instead of Lydia. Jeff and Jordan decide that whoever stays has to go after Kevin. Hellloooo.... what about Natalie? Oh wait, they TRUST her. Those two are smart ones.

It is a particularly lazy afternoon for the hamsters. Aside from shoving their faces full of food, they lounge outside and sleep inside. I wish somebody would talk about something. Even if it's Natalie bragging about how awesome she is at poker. Okay, maybe I'm not that desperate.

Jeff and Jordan meet up on the backyard couch. Guess what she's doing? If you said thinking, you are very wrong. She's shoving her face full of cookie dough. Jeff says he is going to be gone this week and Jordan next, unless someone decides to take her to the finals. Jeff says the big reason he wants to stay is so he can get revenge on Kevin for breaking his word. He also thinks the house is going to be very boring for whichever of them stays. I hear that!

A little later, BB starts calling the hamsters to DR to let them know how much money they won during the “mystery competition”. Jordan won $1726, Michele won $2563, Jeff won $3181, Natalie won $1900, and Kevin won $626. Natalie dives into a conversation about how much money she makes and how much money she is missing out on by being in the house.

Look, Jordan is eating. Shocking, I know.

Back to Jeff and Jordan. Jeff tells Jordan that she needs to stick with Michele and not listen to Natalie and Kevin when they say Michele is coming after Jordan. Jordan decides to walk, so Jeff takes the time to campaign a bit to Natalie. He tells Natalie that if she votes to keep him, he and Michele will both throw the HoH to Natalie on Thursday. Hmm.. I'm not sure if Michele would be too thrilled with that. Well, nevermind. Natalie talks to Michele and Michele says she would be open to that idea. Why wouldn't she? She has a not-so-secret obsession with everything Jeff. Natalie says if she wins HoH she would nominate Kevin. Michele cannot be stupid enough to believe her.

Natalie and Kevin meet up and Natalie tells Kevin all about her conversations with Jeff and Michele. They laugh at how desperate Jeff is. After they finish their pool game, they head up to Kevin's HoH room. Kevin wants to know when Natalie is going to tell Michele she isn't planning on keeping Jeff and she says probably on Tuesday.

Not a whole lot happens late into the night, but here are least boring parts for your reading pleasure:
    • Supposedly Natalie cheated at both pool and chess while playing with Kevin.
    • Jeff and Jordan play smoochie poo. Ah, better get it all in before golden boy walks out the door on Thursday.
    • Jordan, Jeff, and Michele talk about sex. I can only imagine Michele is fantasizing about both Jeff and Jordan. Hell, she probably is thinking about all of them together. She's a freaky geek.
    • Natalie and Kevin attempt to eavesdrop on Jordan, Jeff, and Michele. They don't hear anything of interest. Just this new concept called “laughing and having fun”. They become confused at such an idea.

Our hamsters slowly and boringly drift into dreamland after another “exciting” day in the house. The last few weeks are always so exciting on the feeds. *insert heavy sarcasm here*

Soak in the cuteness, folks. The end is near.

BB doesn't wake the hamsters up until nearly 10:00am BB time. The hamsters exchange batteries and then go back to sleep. Yep, they go back to sleep. Apparently BB doesn't care much anymore if the hamsters do nothing all day and sleep their lives away. I can't believe I pay for this. *sigh*

Thanks to TheIrishEyes for the last cap!
    Wake up and be awesome

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/31 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Show Me The Money

Natalie and Kevin attempt to eavesdrop on Jordan, Jeff, and Michele. They don't hear anything of interest. Just this new concept called “laughing and having fun”. They become confused at such an idea.

haha.. this is why I don't like those two!!
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

CCL

Guess what she's doing? If you said thinking, you are very wrong. She's shoving her face full of cookie dough.

Thanks for the recap, Ashley.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Our hamsters slowly and boringly drift into dreamland after another “exciting” day in the house. The last few weeks are always so exciting on the feeds. *insert heavy sarcasm here*
    Yep, it's that time of the season.

Thanks for taking one for the team, Ash.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread