+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/19 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Here Come the Fireworks!

8/19 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Here Come the Fireworks!

**This recap covers from noon Wednesday to noon Thursday, BB Time**

Its noon in the BB house and the hamsters begin to stir… Michele and Russell begin the game talk early; they both think there is tension in the house and plan to have a talk with Jeff and Jordan. (there’s a storm-a-brewin’) Natalie sucked up to Jordan yesterday making some sort of deal and making her think that Michele and Russ were her top targets, but Gnat tells Kevin that she lied, her targets are Michele and Jeff with Jordan as a replacement nom. (duh, J&J are too thick to really see that tho) Kevin tells Nat that if he wins POV he will take her off, not Lydia. He says Lydia is weak and not really that into the “game play”. Gnat and Kevin make a Final 2 alliance. Jordan, Jeff and Michele have a pre-POV talk in the HOH about strategy and such. Nothing is really ironed out; they just decide to wait till POV to make any decisions. Russ re-lives his victories to Nat, Kev and Lydia in the backyard, women and fighting. He talks about dating dumb girls from Maxim magazine and one of his ex’s looks like Britney Spears. (♪ Hit me baby one more time! ♪) On a brighter note, Nat and her boyfriend ride his motorcycle without helmets, they don’t even own one! (She’s so cool!!! Not.) Kevin says he and his boyfriend have never had a fight or even yelled at one another. (Two gay men not queening out even once? I find that hard to believe) Russ has hardcore sisters who would have ate Chima alive, but he has a nice mom. Lydia’s talks about her family owning several Gold’s Gyms. Jordan gets her HOH Camera! Lydia “saves” Kevin and then she “saves” Russ from drowning. He unhooks her mic and drags her in. Jordan and Mich take some photos together; Jordan even snaps one of Jeff in the shower! (Note to Jordan, next time: arms straight up in the air, camera pointed down into the shower,.. snap snap, then FedEx me the memory card)

After HOH photos are over, Michele, Jeff and Jordan are in HOH where Mich tells Jeff she asked Russ to take a final 4 photo of them all together but he didn’t want to do that. She dogs Russ saying he is psycho and following her like her shadow. They all 3 then agree to backdoor Russ (at this point anyway, its only changed 12 times since yesterday.) During the talk Jordan figured it out, but didn’t realize it. She said “What if they all planned this out and we fell for it?” Jeff says, “Then we got got.” (If you can think it, if you can speak it, why can’t you realize it??) There has been lots of alluding lately to the fact that the DR is talking up Russ to the 4. Jeff said that if they tell him Russ is on their side one more time he is going to tell them to save their breathe. There’s an indoor lockdown and the 4 are in the HOH room together. Russ asks if they have any concerns or questions since they talked to Natalie, anything she might have said he wants to address… (Here is Comes!..) Jeff, while swigging on a wine cooler, confronts Russ about the “lie” (LML or Last Minute Lie named by Nat). Russ denies it and Jeff says he realizes it could have been the other sides last play. Russ says it doesn’t make sense for him to do that, speaking numbers. Jordan also confronts him saying Russ will not fall during endurance; Russ is taking Mich to F2, etc… Russ says anything they say is only to try to break them all up, but they still don’t look convinced. Jeff asks Russ why he voted for Jessie to stay. Russ said he promised Jessie he would never vote for him and he stuck to that; he also said “sympathy vote”. (Oh please, give me a break.. lol) Jeff wonders why you still give allegiance to someone who is leaving, if Jessie had stayed then Russ could have aligned with Jessie and Jeff could have been gone next. Russ says he hasn’t talked to anyone in SS room, Jeff says “That’s a lie”. Russ asks Mich, who sleeps with him in SS room, but Mich doesn’t back him up. Jeff and Jordan both say that something is not right, someone is lying. Jeff leaves the room and Jordan makes a serious threat to Russ and Mich (see full quotes below), awkwarddd…

Now Jeff and Jordan think Russ and Mich are working together and can’t decide who they want out. (People, make a decision!) They decide to go out them. (Fireworks!!) They grab Mich and pull her in the GR and tell her they are going to tell Russ it’s been her who has told the stuff about him, not the other housemates. She is ok with it (what an idiot) because “He says stuff about you everyday.” All four of them are in the backyard having a huge confrontation. Jordan confronts Russ telling him that it’s Mich telling them everything. Michele says it was a couple days ago but she can’t remember. Russ picks up on her not remembering things; he flat out denies saying things. Jeff brings Nat and Kev into it, they agree Russ said it; they go back inside to Lydia and do a happy dance. Natalie calls herself a genius and says to the camera that operation LML is in effect. Jordan and Jeff don’t know who to trust. Jeff asks Michele if she remembers the conversation with Russ in the SS room (“the lie”). Michele keep saying she can’t remember and Jeff tells her not remembering means she is lying. Jeff confronts Michele about whether conversations with Russ were about getting him out next week or when it’s down to final four. Russ confesses to a F2 deal with Michele, but makes sense and remains calm throughout the argument. Jeff makes an awkward comment about killing their families and then they chalk it all up to a misunderstanding (these people are nuts). They swear their allegiance to one another again; swear it on their families (and dogs in the case of Mich). Looks like the LML isn’t in effect after all Miss Genius.

Natalie is getting her braids taken out and Lydia asks her if she seriously wanted to do Amazing Race with Jessie. Natalie said she did, but not anymore. (I can see them now, standing side by side infront of Phil, Jessie’s t-shirt has himself on it, Nat in “the" ASU sweatshirt… ) They are inside eating when they begin to pick on Lydia and Nat about Jessie. Jeff sings “I wish that I was Jessie’s girl”. Nat says Lydia can go see him tomorrow. They move to the BY where Kevin is trying to help Lydia do a backflip when Natalie comes outside with Tye-Dye T-Shirt materials. (oh, joy!)

After the shirts are dyed and the mind numbing badminton is over, they all decide to head to bed. Michele comes up to the HOH and asks Jordan if she would be upset if she won POV and took Natalie off, Jordan said it was okay. Mich also said the DR asked her if she thought Jeff looked hot while he was gardening. (I think Mich is in love with them both). Mich hugs Jordan and heads to bed, leaving the love birds alone. So what do they do, last night in HOH, Jordan with freshly shaved legs and good smelling armpits?… Jeff plays cards in the dark. They talk a little about how depressing it would be if the other were evicted. Jordan says it would be like when an old man loses his wife. More game talk, more card playing, and finally Jeff hops in bed. Jeff smells Jordan’s armpit, they spoon and Jordan is off to sleep but Jeff lays awake for awhile, sexually frustrated.

BB gets them up early to pick players for POV. Jordan drew Kevin, Lydia drew houseguests choice and picked Jeff, and Natalie picked/drew Michele; leaving Russ as the host. Lots of last minute talk about who to BD if the veto gets used (still??). I’m tired of keeping track of who they want out, I think at this point Nat has saved herself and its Lydia getting the boot, but that may change before I get this sentence typed. Lydia hasn’t tried to save herself at all this week, in fact during her tantrum she asked to go home. I guess she is preparing to see Jessie in the Jury House tonight. We still have POV to be played, so who knows what will happen?? Show is on tonight at 8pm!

My Favorite Daily Moments and Quotes:

Jeff and Kevin broke the record and hit the birdie 63 times at badminton. (It was like watching ghetto Wimbledon… boring.)

Jeff: “Here come the fireworks!”

Jeff: “I put my flag in your castle, that’s a good analogy for tonight!”

Jeff, as he puts on a latex glove: “Its body cavity time” (Kevin promptly assumes the position.. joking! hehe)

Jeff: “I need vitamins, they don’t make me fart.”

To cover her tracks with Russ about being alone in HOH with Jordan and Jeff, she says to Jordan “I’ll just tell him we were having sex.” (In your screaming night terror dreams Michele.)

Jeff has wants to listen to music and asks Jordan, “Could you take 2 minutes out of your busy schedule and ask them for some batteries? I know you got a lot to do with work, going to the mall and running errands, but you think on your way there you could.. I know you got to do so much by walking by the door and pressing the button… but you think you could do that favor Princess Please?” (awwww )

Lydia: “I would **cking stab her with a bamboo stick if I were on Survivor with Michele” (You couldn't get cast on Survivor, I'm shocked you passed the psych test to get on here!!)

Russ: “I like to break people’s spirits. When you break someone mentally you won, it’s the greatest feeling ever cause you can just see someone be defeated and give up.”
    Kevin: “Why are you all happy and smiley right now talking about that, geez?”

Jeff to Russ: “If you are hanging by your neck and someone cuts you down, are you going to go back and shake the hand of the guy who hung you or the guy who cut the rope?” (love that metaphor!)

Jordan: (not joking but not threateningly either) I guess we’ll see when someone wins HOH next week, cause if I go up I’ll be freaking pissed, cause if its somebody in my group and they put me up I will seriously try to find something sharp in here and stab you, I’m serious.
    Mich: You will find yourself a one way ticket home on a Chima train
    Jordan: I will, cause I will stab you before I leave here, (louder) I’m just saying, if there is someone in this group, in this 4, who are lying and next week one of you win HOH..
    Russ: Jordan, Jordan, You can’t make threats like that, I’m being honest right now, I know what you’re saying…
    Jordan: (calmer) I’m saying I will stab one of you, one of you in my group, if you win HOH and put me or Jeff up, I will go freaking psycho in here
    Russ: (laughing) We understand, but you can not keep saying that into the microphone
    Jordan: I will flip out like Lydia and make a scene. Someone is lying.
    Mich & Russ: It’s not me.

Thanks to TheIrishEyes and waywyrd for some of the screencaps
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 08-20-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

CCL

Re: 8/19 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Here Come the Fireworks!

Thanks for the recap, ThinkPink!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I can see them now, standing side by side in front of Phil, Jessie’s t-shirt has himself on it, Nat in “the" ASU sweatshirt…
    I can see Phil's eyebrow going up now.

Great recap, ThinkPink...thanks for filling in!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Looks like the LML isn’t in effect after all Miss Genius.

Great job, Pink!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I thought it was Gnat who said she would stab Michele with bamboo if they were on Survivor...

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3673053;
    I thought it was Gnat who said she would stab Michele with bamboo if they were on Survivor...
    Nope, it was Lydia I flashedback and watched it to see exactly what she said.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Jordan even snaps one of Jeff in the shower! (Note to Jordan, next time: arms straight up in the air, camera pointed down into the shower,.. snap snap, then FedEx me the memory card)
    I want a copy, too!

Great recap, Pink!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread