+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap : Coup D' Hawt

8/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap : Coup D' Hawt

This recap covers events in the house from noon Thursday to noon Friday, BB time.

Welcome to the Chima Show. With her as HoH this week, she’ll be ruling the roost. Everyone will be kissing her ass in an attempt to keep themselves off the block. Everyone except the person with the real power this week….the wizard…America’s favorite houseguest, the guy with drool worthy Ken doll cut hips and eyes of heaven….Jeff.

The house is buzzing like crazy with talk of nominations. Lydia is certain it will be her and Jordan. Jeff says it better not be Jordan(like that really matters). Jordan wishes she was HoH so she could nominate Russell. She’s sure that she and Jeff will be going up because everyone will want to split them up. They’re both mad at themselves because they lost the HoH competition. Jordan keeps saying she sucks. Jeff tells her to forget it and come lay down with him. She doesn’t want to because she thinks she’s fat. He tells her “Come her, Fatty…you’re not fat.” Only Jeff could get away with that. She lays with him and he strokes her hair telling her everything will be okay. Yes, Jordan…look into his eyes. It’s going to all be okay. Jeff thinks it will be Lydia or Michele or Russell going up. Talk turns to Lydia. Jeff can’t believe she’s talking to Jesse again after they all went to bat for her. He says people can’t see that if they don’t get him out of there, he’s going to win it all….and says that Natalie would be so lost without Jesse. Any doubt who Jeff will nominate with his wizard powers?

Natalie works on Chima to go with anyone other than Russell. Natalie is positive that either Kevin or Jordan has the wizard power and that neither of them are bright enough to use it. Chima tells her she told Ronnie she would take care of Russell and she refuses to put up Kevin, Jeff, or Jordan. Natalie keeps reminding her it’s about the numbers. She’s basically laying the groundwork for Jesse who comes in and tries to sell Chima on it. The whole point was to keep Russell from going on the block. He pretends he went off on Russ blaming him for the loss of Ronnie. They’re all very smug now. It’s going to make it that much sweeter when Jeff uses the Coup Power. Jesse says had he won HoH, he would have put up Jeff and Jordan. Go ahead and try that, Chima. *wink, wink* Chima jokingly replies that she should put up Jesse and Natalie to guarantee the power won’t be used. Truer words, Chima, truer words…

Natalie asks Jeff if he’s going to hang out with them this week and he says he’d rather be outside. Talk turns to the power and Jeff covers well. He acts clueless about it, as clueless as Jordan. Natalie says whoever has the power would be stupid to use it since all it will do is piss people off. Jeff says he’d use it if he had it just to stir up the house(Woo hoo!). They go back and forth a bit wondering what the powers are and Jeff tells her that she could have it. She says she doesn’t and he eyes her suspiciously. She’s completely fooled by the wizard himself.

Russell finally gets a chance to make things right with Chima. All night, he’s been groveling and sucking up. He tries to explain everything to her but she twists everything he says. He launches into a story about how he almost died in an accident. He tells her he’s shared lots of personal info with her about the gangs and violence he faced growing up and asks her not to tell anyone. They go round and round and Russ seems to be back in Chima’s good graces but later, she tells Jesse and Natalie that she still wants him to go up on the block and home. She also says that if Jeff and Jordan don’t come up and talk to her, she’ll nominate them. Go ahead and see how that works out, Chima. All of the nomination talk is very circular but it seems like either Russell, Michele, or Lydia are going up.

Lydia can’t sleep so she follows Jeff to the bathroom to scare him. After following him back to the pool room, she’s in a complete manic state. Jordan gets into bed with Jeff and Lydia thinks that’s an invitation for her too. Jeff jokingly says he has a boner from having them there and she tries to feel it. I keep waiting for Jeff to literally kick her from the bed but he’s too nice. Finally she gets up but continues to annoy everyone(including me) with talk of strip poker, sex sandwiches, streaking naked to the swimming pool, and farting. Why does everything in this house always go back to sex and farting with these people? Her sexual frustration is obviously at an all time high and Jesse is unavailable. Luckily, no one else is willing to accommodate her.

Early the next morning, Kevin tells Lydia to get her tush up to Chima to keep from getting put on the block. Lydia says she won’t go up there because it will just look like she’s kissing her ass. He goes on to hop in the shower since the Have Not competition is today. He wants to take full advantage of hot water in case he loses it for the week. As soon as BB wakes up the houseguests, most of them do the same. It appears that the competition will be early since BB is rushing them along. Fingers crossed for Jesse and Natalie to go on slop again.

At the close of my shift, Michele goes up to HoH and talks to Chima. She asks Michele if she thinks the votes are there to evict Russell if he goes on the block. Her fear is that if she puts him up and he gets off, he’ll come after her. Natalie comes in and tells her that Russ told her about them talking things out. He said he got gypped on the makeup sex. lets her know that Lydia is downstairs sitting on the side of Russ’ bed. Chima says it looks like she has her nominations. She asks Michele for a guarantee that she won’t put up her or Natalie if she gets HoH next week. In exchange, Chima won’t put her up. Michele assures them that neither of them are her target. Chima lets them know several times that she wants a woman to win this year. At the end of this talk, Chima has decided. Russell and Lydia will be going up and there is no backdoor plan for anyone. She’s banking on Russ not winning the POV so he can be voted out.

A Few Other Things
    • Jesse is really nervous about the coup d’etat. He keeps saying it isn’t fair because the person who has it didn’t earn the power. Sounds like he might have a few brain cells up there because he knows it will be used on him.
    • For the live show, Lydia painted a black raccoon-like mask across her eyes. Russell was calling her Zorrette. I’d just call her crazy. After the live show, she washed off the mask but painted half her hair black.
    • Jesse tells Chima to draw names for nominations but to leave his out. That’s his dig at Jordan. Payback is a bitch though so we’ll see who’s laughing next Thursday night.
    • The Jesse/Natalie crew had a code to let each other know if one of them had the power. Idiots! Like BB wouldn’t figure that out or I don’t know….maybe HEAR you saying this on the feeds.
    • Michele’s brother died suddenly a few months ago. She says she shut down for a couple months and stayed with her mother all the time. Now she’s worried about how her mom is doing.
    • Jordan and Jeff have no clue that their kiss was shown on the live show. Jordan thinks they'll show it next time.

Thanks to TheIrishEyes for the Chima screencap.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap : Coup D' Hawt

"The wizard and his magic wand" I love it...literally..I love it

Wouldn't it be funny if Jeff pulled Jessie & Natalies name out of a hat next Thursday. Great recap Lil!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Great recap lildago and that picture of Jeff is so drool worthy! Nice catch.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Jeff is so very hawt. Thanks for the eye candy and great recap!!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Wait a minute...there was a recap on that page???? I couldn't get past the "magic wand!"

LOL Just kidding...great recap, and great pic of Jeff!

Lil, you make it very hard to concentrate on the recap when you lead off with a pic like that.

Good job, BTW.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Hey Way could you please make another alliance wheel pleaseeeee. Right now I am soooo confused!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

I forgot to read once I saw the magic wand! Yeowsa!!!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;3649592;
    Hey Way could you please make another alliance wheel pleaseeeee. Right now I am soooo confused!
    MFW has one in his Friday/Satruday recap: Get Shorty
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3653376;
    MFW has one in his Friday/Satruday recap: Get Shorty
    Opps my bad. I thought Wayward was the one who created the alliance wheel. Sorry MFW.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

+ Reply to Thread