+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/5 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A pinch of wizard, a cup of rat and a dozen liars

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

8/5 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A pinch of wizard, a cup of rat and a dozen liars

**This recap covers from noon Wednesday to noon Thursday, BB time**

After a night of hunting wizards and slaying real player for stealing my feeds for 2 hours I awake for the day in the late morning. Watching Big Brother is hard work! I grab a cup o’joe and sit down for another fun filled day of cranky, smelly, whiney houseguests. Oh joy! I turn on the live feeds and have been blessed with Jeff in the backyard shirtless...hubba hubba! I was hoping that Skippy would just stay on half naked Jeff all day. Easiest recap ever! Alas, my luck doesn't run that way. Things went from beautiful to ugly in a hurry.

Mr. Love Muscle had to ruin my perfect view by confronting Michele about telling Chima that their conversation was about ED (and that doesn't stand for Evel Dick) instead of science and head injuries. This didn’t sit well with the muscle man. He needs Michele to come clean and let Chima know what they were REALLY talking about. Me thinks he doth protest too much. Perhaps the love muscle has a bit of a problem. He tells Michele they're cool and then runs promptly to Jessie & Natalie to spill all about Michele, in hopes of earning the kings favor. He calls Mrs. PhD a liar and says she admitted to lying yesterday during the fight with Chima. Natalie & Jessie think they can use this as an opportunity to sway people into keeping Ronnie. Natalie runs to Chima and they decide there must be house meeting! Russell gathers everyone together and proclaims he no longer cares about this game and that he knows he will be going home next week. But first he wants everyone to know that Ronnie is NOT the rat, Michele is. He does his very best to paint Michele in a bad light but it turns on him when Michele snaps back and thanks him for his brilliant public speaking and for taking the heat off of himself. Michele is trying to set the story straight when Chima chimes in stating that she believes Michele over Russell because he has lied too much. If there is a fight...Natalie can't stay away. She starts ranting and raving and barking and growling that Michele is playing both sides. She even goes as far as making Michele tell the entire house whose side she is really on. Michele points to Chima. Who then says "and Russells?" Michele looks like a lost puppy and doesn't know what to do. She then demands to know who started the Green Room Gate lie. Natalie deflects by getting louder and more obstinent. She evens pounds her hands on the table time and time again yelling "You're playing both sides!" And Michele yells back "Who made up the green room story?" This goes back and forth until Jessie literally pulls his little pit bull away from the table by her crusty sweatshirt she has been wearing for 5 days. The stench must have gotten to everyone because people start to clear out into their separate corners to whisper about what has just happened. Natalie clings to Jeff & Jordan so that she can try to sway them away from Michele. But Jeff stands his ground and tells her Ronnie is still the rat! Michele and Chima talk it out and come to the same conclusion; that it is Russell that is lying and can't be trusted.

Jessie realizes he needs a leash for his pit bull

Later, Chima, Jessie and Natalie have cornered Kevin with Lydia who is hiding with the blankets over her head. They want him to come clean and tell them who Michele said she wanted to put up. Who are these people? He says he wants to stay out of it and he doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus. But they insist. He then gets caught in a lie himself because he told them she wanted to put Jessie & Jeff up. But she really only said Jeff. Which she said to throw all of them off. Then Jessie wants to know about the chess analogy that has been floating around the house and how Lydia threw him under the bus and backed over him. Lydia jumps up, yells and runs out of the room, leaving Kevin with the sharks who are delighted to tell him everything she said. Kevin is angry at Jessie and tells him he is talking down to him and doesn’t appreciate it. Jessie and Kevin go back and forth, then Michele and Kevin, then Chima and Kevin, then Michele and Natalie and all of this has given me a headache. They finally talk it out and everyone seems satisfied (except Kevin) that Lydia is now to blame!

Ronnie stalks Jeff and Jordan in the pool room, like a rat stalks his cheese, and tries his hardest to use charm and wit to gain their votes. He’s asking them questions and they are being brutally honest. Jordan doesn’t trust him because he’s lied so many times to her face. They ask him questions and he …surprise! …lies to them. Even Pinocchio can’t keep up with this rodent.

No, Jessie. They aren't there. Natalie has them.

Lydia and Jessie are having a Who Can Pout the Best in the Green Room. She wants him to leave, he wants to stay. She tells him to own up to something…anything. This gets him riled and he lectures her on how she hasn’t won anything, she hasn’t had to make any decisions and she hasn’t had to put two people up on the block. He also tells her that she doesn’t know how he’s voting because it hasn’t happened yet. She tells him he made her want to hurt herself lastnight. I think Lydia must have forgotten her perspective because she is being sucked back in by Jessie once again. Natalie is pacing back & forth outside. Is she listening? guarding? I’m sure this conversation would have continued but they are interrupted by…….the viewer phone calls!

I know a rat that gets on my nerves, gets on my nerves, gets on my nerves…

In the backyard, Kevin sees a small podium. Skippy has been zooming in on it and Kevin dashes over to push the button which is a light. Curiosity killed the cat! Our messages are being blared throughout the compound. A few messages each time, fifteen minutes apart. Most of them target Natalie and her terrible hygiene, telling "her" to take a bath, comb her hair and brush her teeth. She finally acts offended and says she’s going to take a shower now that she's off the have not restrictions. Chima said 'don’t..you’ll miss the messages. Besides, you’ve been funky for days…what’s a little bit longer?" Natalie goes ahead with it anyway and is in there for an hour!

Ronnie seems to be a target of the messages, as well. Something about belly button lint and Bibles, but I’m sure you heard…he repeated the story four thousand times. A banana was mentioned in one message and that caused Ronnie and Chima to speculate that Casey could be coming back into the house. Which led to talk of the secret powers and maybe they will have to choose between the evicted houseguests to come back. Oh, how I wish! My favorite message is "Look to the person to your left. Now look to the person on your right. They're BOTH lying to you!" Russ needs to listen to that one!

A little later Michele joins Jeff and Jordan at the hammock, who are discussing the days events and who they should put up if they get HOH (or if one of them is handed the magic wand ). Out of nowhere Michele starts crying and runs off to the couches. Kevin, Jordan and Jeff follow her and tell her its ok, they've all been there and she needs to let it out. Aww.

All the while the messages keep blaring from the speakers every 15 to 20 minutes. By now a lot of them have had enough with it. Natalie screams "if you don't like us then quit watching!" Chima and Ronnie think that the feed watchers have no life and they can't believe that a grown adult would call in a message. Great. Thanks guys.

Inside Jessie corners Jeff in the green room and gives him the "we have your best interest in mind" spiel in one last ditch effort to save Ronnie. Jeff isn't buying it and tell hims that Ronnie has backstabbed them a number of times and he won't give him the chance to do it again. Jessie sighs a million times throughout the conversation and looks defeated. Or maybe the princess is sitting on a pea. You never can tell with him. Bravo Jeff!

Around midnight Chima joins Russell & Lydia on the backyard couches and says she would like to speak with the both of them. They basically rehash the endless fight from Monday night. Skippy gives us no escape for we are subjected to this for two long tedious hours. In the end Russell has apologized numerous times but Chima decides she is not ready to accept it yet. She skips off to interrupt the chess game to tell Ronnie, Jessie & Natalie what happened. Russ decides to retire to his room for the night and the crew (including Chima) join him. Ronnie goes on a rant about Michele saying she is twisted and delusional. Ronnie thinks it would be funny if he were to go banging around downstairs while they were sleeping and start yelling at them. Natalie eggs him on and down they go. Ronnie starts banging the dresser drawers and turning on the lights waking up Michele, Lydia and Jordan. Michele finds Ronnie's glasses and hat and hides them under the sombrero. Ronnie can dish it out but can't take because this really upsets him. He calls Michele a "bitch" to which she replies "Is that language fit for a teacher?" They shriek at each other for a bit and Ronnie decides that he needs to switch beds with Jeff because he can't stand to be near Michele anymore. Eventually all the ruckus dies down and the little hamsters are tucked soundly into bed. Except for the occasional outburst by Michele who tends to yell in her sleep.

Just a few tidbits:
    • Lydia dreamt of Jeff....welcome to the club honey
    • Ronno claims he lost 25 lbs
    • The BB slobs have mice, Ronnie's relatives came for a visit!
    • Jordan says Jeff is a good kisser
    • Ronnie painted his nails with clear polish
    • Jeff, Lydia and Michele played a rousing game of "RAT" and Jeff won
    • Nat finally figured out what soap is for. Jury still out on use of comb.
    • Jordan tried to teach Natalie on how to properly use feminine hygiene products. And Ronnie chimed in

Morning comes too soon and they are awoken by Big Brother who plays "Welcome to Jamrock" by Damian Marley to help pry them out of bed. Ronnie brags to Russell about what he did to Michele. He seems very proud of his actions. Yes Ronno...you are quite the man. Meanwhile in happy land Jordan & Jeff are questioning whether Julie will ask them something about their kiss on the live show. Jordan says her grandpa is going to be very upset with her for kissing him. Jeff tells Jordan to tell Julie that the kiss was "magical" if she is asked. Is this a hint? Is Jeff our magically delicious mystery wizard after all?

Magically Delicious!

The houseguests slowly gather food and blankets and head up to the HOH for the routine Thursday lockdown. There is some chit chat, some sleeping and some shaving by Russell & Jordan. The lockdown ends and so does my shift. Whew! I didn't know doing one of these recaps would be so difficult! I'm pooped! I have a new respect for all you wonderful Fort recappers! You do a great job!

Tune in to the live show to see who gets evicted, who will be our new HOH and who has the mystery power!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/5 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A pinch of wizard, a cup of rat and a dozen liar

"Or maybe the princess is sitting on a pea."

good one!

Nice job, Juls!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/5 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A pinch of wizard, a cup of rat and a dozen liar

Terrific recap Juls. An amazing job, and even more amazing Jeff stories/pics.

Thanks for keeping us informed all day, and entertaining us with the recap.

You are a Magical Storyteller.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

nice job juls

"No Jessie. They aren't there. Natalie has them" - HA!
    Great recap JJ.
    Count your blessings!

Great job Juls!

Laugh out loud funny caption! Fantastic first recap, JustJuls!

And yes, Jeff is magically delicious.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

awesome job, Juls! I love the picture quotes - the one about Jessie was priceless!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

This
    "Jessie realizes he needs a leash for his pit bull" and
    This

had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Great recap Juls and it wasn't an easy shift that's for sure! And yes Jeff is quite yummy

Wow! That was your first recap JustJuls? You did an amazing job. Keep the magic coming!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast