On the live show, Casey aka Mingle Mixx aka Banana Man was sent packing according to plan and Big Brother stuck to the usual week four competition schedule…endurance! Alrighty then….let’s get right to it because I know all you really want to know right now is who won that kick ass endurance competition and holds the HoH power, right?
This competition is a doozy. Houseguests are spinning, slamming into the giant
burritodiploma, and puking their guts out. Even Jesse was dry heaving on the sidelines from all of the puke flying up there. Just because they can, Big Brother soaks them in a torrential downpour from time to time.
So….in the following order, they dropped.
- Ronnie - He blames it on Chima’s puke since he smelled it, felt nauseous, and slammed into the burrito-like diploma at the same time.
- Natalie - She says if she had her trash bags, she would have been golden; but she hates water.
- Chima - She was rocking this competition and held on longer than expected. At one point, she was even flipped upside down but held on. Mad props for that. She looked like a drenched Rick James though.
- Michele - She was moaning a lot but no Kegels were involved this time.
It came down to Jeff and Russ, the resident studs. The boys send everyone else in so they can deal. Jeff proposes they do Rock, Paper, Scissors but Russ refuses to drop for anything because he wants a letter from his pop. They both want the same guy out….Ronnie. So when Russ promises that both Jeff and Jordan are safe, Jeff drops. Russell is our new HoH.
Russ’ knee was messed up and he was in a world of hurt when he dropped. Right away, Jesse ran up to kiss his ass and ask if he needed to be carried or massaged. Ronnie and Natalie quickly appeared to lick any parts of his ass that Jesse may have missed. Big Brother delivered pizza for everyone so they all dig in.
Apparently, Jordan’s graduation gift is to choose the Have Nots for the week. Remember, the first five to drop from the endurance competition got a gift. She gives Ronnie, Michele, and Chima a pass since they suffered last week. All of the other names go in for a drawing. She pulls Natalie (Woot!) who has a slop pass and says she’ll go all week without a shower before she does so in cold water. Next is Kevin and then Jeff. They all tell her to take Jeff’s name out since he was hanging on so long in the competition. She draws again and gets Jesse(Woot again!). Jesse wants to pick numbers instead because the big baby can’t go without food. They choose numbers and he loses again. Dumb Lydia offers to take it for Jesse so her under-the tent buddy won’t have to suffer on slop. She's probably trying to keep him from sleeping with Natalie in the torture room. But Jesse says it’s only fair he do it since he was chosen twice. Of course, he goes on to whine several times about how hard it’s going to be. Natalie whines about how unfair it is for poor Jesse that the Have Nots starts right away. Now they’re pissed at Kevin for speaking up and telling Lydia not to go on slop for Jesse. Natalie thinks Big Brother is so unfair for not letting her use her trash bag getup too. Get ready for the crying, people…The smug looks have been knocked off their faces now that the three week reign of the pompous is over. They’re going to be whining all week.
Ronnie obsesses all night about the mystery power. First, he’s sure he’s going to get it. Fat chance, Ratboy! Then he tells several people that Jordan may get it because she’s so sweet and popular but maybe America will give it to the person who plays the hardest. Or maybe America will give it to the person who will use it well. He says this a few times as if he’s going to manipulate America into voting for him. He goes on to say that America will give the power to the person who is on the bottom with the least power…just like they gave it to Mike Boogie on the All-Stars season. If he was the BB expert he claims to be, he’d know that it was not an America’s Choice vote that season, but Boogie WON that power. Expert, my ass.
Other Things to Note
- Towards the end of the endurance competition, Russ peed his pants. Ronnie scurried inside…as rats do…to tell the others that he “pissed himself.”
- Ronnie thinks there in an America’s Player this season because of the vote to evict Jordan and the wacky vote last week.
- Kevin won the 5K in his graduation gift.
- Jeff and Jordan shared a couple kisses during the night. ♫ Haaaaallelujah ♫ Not a full on, down and dirty kiss….just the usual cuteness and sweetness…but the big one has to be coming soon.
- Natalie bitches about where she will sleep in the torture room. She insists she can’t sleep with a guy because her boyfriend will be mad. They try to tell her that Kevin has no interest in her theoretically because he’s gay but she says it will still cost her the relationship. She’s been napping with Jesse for a few weeks but now she’s worried about sleeping with Kevin. Go figure.
- We get a good look at Jeff fresh from the shower and wrapped in a very low riding towel. Yummo! The boy’s hips are cut like a Ken doll.
- Lydia declared she was giving herself a Mohawk even though the DR said no. She goes into the bathroom and grabs the clippers, but knocks it off when an angry BB voice tells her to stop.
- Ronnie asks Russell if he’s safe. Russell says yes and then makes a jacking off gesture to the camera.
- Jesse says America will never give him the power because we hated him last season. Now that’s the smartest thing Jesse has said to date.
- While shaving, Ronnie discovers a birthmark he didn’t know he had. There’s something I did not need to know.
- During the competition, there was apparently some of the crew on a ledge laughing at the houseguests. Chima and Russell jokingly call them bastards. I would have been laughing my ass off too…every time Ronnie, Chima, Natalie, and Lydia were slammed into that diploma.
In his HoH room, Russell gets rosary beads and a blankie and pillow from his mom. His dad sends him a hunting hat and he gets the Red Hot Chili Peppers Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Hmm, Russ and I could listen to music together. He gets choked up reading the letter but sticks to his “no tears” rule. His basket contains tons of candy and chips and Kevin eats one before remembering he’s on slop. Oops! Jesse then whines that he should “forget” and go downstairs for pizza. The big baby then whines that his neck hurts from sitting outside supporting Russ for so long.
When they go back downstairs, Jesse gives in and eats a bowl of slop….complaining the whole time. Natalie joins in about how unfair it is for him. While she’s at it she complains about BB taking her trash bags again. Oh, and she has a headache because BB has been yelling at her so much. Sour grapes perhaps? Well, they’ll be really sour by the end of the week because for the 476th time, she says she will not shower all week. Later in the Have Not room, Jesse bitches about how sucky the room is and says he wants to punch all the “douchebags” behind the walls. Isn’t it nice to see Jesse’s true colors shining through now that he isn’t in power? Who’s the real douchebag here?
The rest of the night was a wash/rinse/repeat of the same old stuff....Jesse whining over being on slop and Natalie bitching about everything. He’s going to die, by the way. He said it himself…being on slop like this, he’s going to die. As a nod to Jeff and Russell’s performance in the endurance competition, BB plays some wakeup music just for them...Bob Marley for Jeff and Tupac Shakur for Russell. Russell has said several times that he’s sticking to his word and will nominate Ronnie with either Kevin or Lydia. My money is on Lydia. Everyone is tired of her bipolar-like psycho behavior. She isn't helping herself by whining all night about how crappy Jesse is treating her now. Check out MFWalkoff’s snarky brilliance in the next feed recap to see who Russell tosses up there with Ronnie. Not that it matters much. Unless he wins the POV, Ronnie is going to be packing his light saber and heading back to his Xbox.
Now pass the Tylenol because all of this circular complaining and speculation has given me a headache.