+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/10 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hit Me With Your Technotronic Shotgun!

Re: 7/10 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hit Me With Your Technotronic Shotgun!

Super job and I welcome the return of the wheel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3565981;
    Well the surgery explains why Chima's face looks so weird..
    Totally.. I had thought she must have had some plastic surgery done... this cinches it. Gotta feel for the girl as much as I don't care for her so much on BB. What a horrible thing to go through.

and
    ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty MF for the alliance wheel! I know last year I couldn't have gotten through the show without it!
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

This is my first time seeing the alliance wheel and I think it is an awesome visionary tool to have instead of trying to rely on my confused brain! Thanks for making my day MFW!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Great recap, MFWalkoff! I have been anxiously awaiting the return of the alliance wheel!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12