+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB10: Interview with Jerry - "It is a game, and it cannot always be played nice."

Re: BB10: Interview with Jerry - "It is a game, and it cannot always be played nice."

They film the jury questions before we see them. I would agree with those who think they already asked the questions and he was clued in that way.

And the game doesn't require you to be nasty. Dishonest, yeah, but nasty, no. The way he treated both Memphis and Dan, if either of them had taken him to the end I would have lost any respect for them. I am glad they stayed true to each other instead of this foul person.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: BB10: Interview with Jerry - "It is a game, and it cannot always be played nice."

No, people who watch the feeds don't get to see the jury questions, but they do know when the feeds are blocked for them to be filmed. Jerry had finished answering these questions by the morning after his eviction. All press for them is done right away. I don't always get them back or up on the site quickly, but we're told that's when they answer them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3198302;
    No, people who watch the feeds don't get to see the jury questions, but they do know when the feeds are blocked for them to be filmed. Jerry had finished answering these questions by the morning after his eviction. All press for them is done right away. I don't always get them back or up on the site quickly, but we're told that's when they answer them.
    So his knowing about the Week 4 start-up of the D/M alliance IS , somewhat fishy ... correct ? In his immediate post-exit interview with Julie, he said he though maybe they had a plan all along. Do you think maybe he slept on it and figured it out ?

Also:

My worst moment in the house was when Dan broke his word and aligned with others that took Memphis off the block.
    So he is still holding that grudge, which perhaps means he's just a stubborn sort and will throw his vote to Memphis.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3198381;
    So his knowing about the Week 4 start-up of the D/M alliance IS , somewhat fishy ... correct ? In his immediate post-exit interview with Julie, he said he though maybe they had a plan all along. Do you think maybe he slept on it and figured it out ?

Also:

So he is still holding that grudge, which perhaps means he's just a stubborn sort and will throw his vote to Memphis.
    Gosh, I sure hope so!

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Doesn't want to be judged for what he said or did in the house.. but is so quick to judge others and hold a grudge...yep.. Jerry .. I won't be judging you... you already have yourself convicted!
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3198085;
    The jury questions won't be until Tuesday. At least thats how its been done in the past. Tonights show is "The final 2 look back" ....clips they haven't shown before.
    They don't air until tonight but they were asked on Friday night.

This guy is such a hypocrite.
    He lied and back stabbed but then thought that was okay cause he wasn't wearing his uniform?
    Wow that is easy.
    According to the army, or a religion, you have to live and behave with certain rules, but by using tricks, not wearing the uniform, they can lie and cheat?

And then he started to call Dan a Judas .
    I never understood why none of the housemates told him that he was just as fake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12