+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BB10: Interview with Keesha: "It is very hard to trust anyone in that house."

BB10: Interview with Keesha: "It is very hard to trust anyone in that house."

As we get nearer to the finale, CBS gets more careful with the jury members, suspecting jury taint in every question. So I apologize for the brevity of this interview, as a few of FORT’s questions did not make it past the CBS filter. We’re not left with much, but Keesha Smith, the Hooters waitress from Burbank, CA, gives us a glimpse into her head just as she leaves the game in fourth place.

First off, is there anything you did in the house that you’re going to have to answer for when you get home?

I don’t really think so.

What move in the game did you make that you are proud of?

I am happy that I won HOH on the double elimination day and got rid of Ollie.

Every year there is a theme of keeping one’s integrity in a game that relies on deception. Where do you draw the line between personal integrity – keeping one’s word – and using lies to get ahead in the game?

The main thing that meant a lot to me is for America not to view me as this backstabbing deceitful person who hurt people on a personal level. I always tried to keep the things I did on a game level. I just tried to deal with things in the house how I would deal with them in the outside world.

Who would you say is the sneakiest player left in the house?

Dan.

Who do you think is ultimately responsible for your eviction, and how did it happen?

Memphis is responsible for my eviction and I never really got an answer out of him but I think he saw my relationship with Dan as a huge threat.

Is there anything you want America to know about you or your time on the show?

I just want people to understand that we were put into an unrealistic situation and by no means was it easy for any of us and some of the things we have done on the show is because we felt like we had no other choice and at the time thought that it would be the right thing.

You, Libra, Michelle, and April had some loud fights in the house. How would you say you survived longer than the rest of them?

I think I may have survived longer than the rest of them by having a couple people that I trusted. It is very hard to trust anyone in that house but I think that you always need someone who you can trust as much as you can in this game to have your back. I would say it is very hard to carry yourself through this game alone.

Re: BB10: Interview with Keesha: "It is very hard to trust anyone in that house."

After seeing the post eviction, Early Show, and this interview I have more respect for Keesha than when she was actually in the house. She seemed to really be true to herself. Yes, she was catty with the girls, but I think that comes from insecurity. All in all, it seems she's got her head on pretty straight! (IMHO, of course!)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: BB10: Interview with Keesha: "It is very hard to trust anyone in that house."

She is basically saying the same stuff on House Calls. She does seem to have a great outlook on things. She really is realizing it's just a game.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Agreed. I like her a lot more after seeing her exit interview and HouseCalls.

Thanks for the interview, hep!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I wonder how she will react when she finds out the plot to backdoor her was actually thought up by her buddy Dan. She thinks it was all Memphis's idea and that Dan wanted her to stay.
    Last edited by nickster; 09-10-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: content

I'll miss her, wanted to see her in F3.

Think she'll be mad at Dan once she sees that he was no so innocent.

I think Keesha is smart enough to realize it is a game.

Thanks for the interview, Hep. Hopefully she'll vote for the winner based on gameplay and not for petty personal reasons once she finds out Dan was as responsible for her eviction as Memphis.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I agree, Keesha seems like a good person who understands the game but doesn't appreciate disloyalty or deception much.
    It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to finding out Dan planned her exit with Memphis.

I watched her on House Calls and she seemed to have a respect for him even though she knew he was very sneaky and had a part in her exit. She did say that once she figured it out that she was being shown the door, Dan was there for her.

+ Reply to Thread