+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Hooters Waitress Scorned

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

9/8 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Hooters Waitress Scorned

**This recap covers events from noon Monday to noon Tuesday, BB time**

Well faithful BB fans and recap readers, the end of the live feed season is almost upon us, and I’m sad to report that you are currently reading my very last recap of Season 10. I am so happy can’t believe the season has gone by as fast as it has. Before you get all mad at me for poking fun at Keesha in my title, just know I mean it in jest. I snark for entertainment purposes only!

The final four are quite a bore to watch for long periods of time. They don’t really talk a whole lot and I’m not a fan of watching people sleep all day. I’m not that creepy. Okay, I might like watching Memphis and Dan sleep. I might like that a lot. But anyway, seeing as how I lost a good 3/4 of my brain cells this summer watching the hamsters, let’s get on with this while I still have 1/4 left in good working order.

My shift begins as Dan is getting ready to write his HoH blog. The houseguests are on inside lockdown and can hear all the construction going on outside. It doesn’t appear they know anything about Tuesday’s live show, since Keesha comments that they haven’t even had the POV meeting yet and they’ve usually had it by now. Keesha gets called to the DR and Memphis and Jerry find themselves alone. Memphis wants Jerry to give him the $4,000 Jerry has as collateral so that Memphis knows Jerry isn’t going to screw him over. Jerry refuses and insists that his word should be enough for Memphis. Memphis is afraid Jerry will get to the end and pick Dan. Jerry still refuses to give up the money, saying it’s for his family. Memphis is being a little shady shady if you ask me. Anyway, they go back and forth for a little while, and Jerry’s word is all Memphis gets out of the conversation. They shake hands. Memphis better check his paws for boogies and toilet residue. Eww. I’d rather lick a plunger than shake hands with Colonel Bacteria.

Colonel PickNose searches for his hidden stash of boogies under the pillow.

Memphis and Jerry talk about all the random facts BB has told them throughout their stay in the house and Memphis tells Jerry he is going to tell Keesha she’s the one going before he evicts her. He plays it up to Jerry, saying he’s sure Dan will be mad at him. Colonel KissAss informs Memphis that if for some reason Memphis and Dan are the final 2, Jerry will work the jury house to get the votes for Memphis. Jerry is nuttier than an Almond Joy if he thinks anyone listens to him or gives a hoot about what he says or thinks.

Keesha comes out of the DR and tells Memphis that she had to record a goodbye message for him and he says he had to do the same for her. She says she was very confused. Skippy stops this talk with his robot-like warning to stop talking about DR sessions. Dan, Keesha, and Memphis then proceed to make fun of Nick from BB8. Memphis calls him a few choice names and they all laugh. They talk about their regrets in the house, and all 3 say they have none in the game. Dan and Memphis are emotionally ready to marry their respective girlfriends, but they aren’t yet financially ready. Dan has finally put 2 and 2 together and is pretty sure there is going to be a live show Tuesday. He got his HoH camera early, wrote his blog early, there was no veto meeting, and they have been on inside lockdown. Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Dan and Memphis play chess while Keesha lays in the HoH room and listens to Dan’s CD. Memphis tells Dan that the DR told him he isn’t allowed to tell Keesha he is evicting her. Whaaaaaaat? Let the conspiracy theories begin! The houseguests immediately get put on a short HoH lockdown and go back downstairs to see that the pillows and couches have been tidied up a bit. Jerry thinks they will be doing Craig Ferguson a few days early. He also decides to fashion a game out of a Corn Flakes box. That may have been considered fun back in 1893 when Jerry was a child. I guess the object of the game is to sit on the floor and roll marbles into holes in the box.

Ugh, if Keesha laughs one more time, my head is going to explode.

The rest of the afternoon pretty much consists of the houseguests walking around aimlessly, laying down, and speculating why the special lights are on and why the pillows are fixed. Around 4:40pm, Skippy gives us some sweet lil’ fishies to look at. An hour later, we are back and find out the houseguests did indeed do the Craig Ferguson show. Wow, someone must have put some smart pills in Jerry’s Ensure this morning because he was right on the money.

Keesha and Memphis hang out in the HoH room sans Dan, and Keesha once again hounds Memphis about whether or not he would tell her if he is planning on voting her out. He assures her he would give her a heads up. He leaves the HoH and Dan comes up. Keesha says she hates bugging Memphis all the time about her fate and Dan tells her she shouldn’t be worried about that right now. They talk about jury votes and then Keesha AGAIN whines that she hopes Memphis would tell her if she’s going to be the one voted out. Does she have a mute button?

Dan: If I lose to Jerry in an endurance competition, I might move to Anarctica

Much of the early evening is really super boring, so I don’t really have anything to report until…… the doo doo hits the fan! Keesha is in the spa room painting her nails and has an epiphany that those @#$@%@# are going to vote her out! She marches up to the HoH room where Dan and Memphis are going over past POV and HoH winners and all hell breaks loose! She tells them that she knows she is going to be evicted and that she knows how to read people and she sees how quiet Jerry has been. She tells them if they are voting her out, they better tell her. Dan reminds her that he has no vote in the matter. Hey Dan, look. There’s a bus. You just threw Memphis under it. Memphis still denies the fact he is sending her home, but like a scared little boy he runs out of the room “to get a drink”. More like to clean the mess out of his pants that he probably made after feeling the fury of a woman scorned. While Memphis is out, Keesha takes the opportunity to drop a few more F bombs and remind Dan and all of America that she isn’t @#$@^%# stupid! Yes honey, we know. She goes on and on about how she knows Memphis is evicting her and he always runs away when she brings it up. She squeals that whoever sends her out of the house better not bank on getting her vote at the end. Keesha leaves and Dan says the sh** is about to hit the fan. Put on your hats folks, because methinks it already has.

*sniffle* Dude, seriously, who ate all the @#$@#% chips?

Memphis emerges from getting his “drink” (aka hiding in the DR) and Keesha asks him if he is really going to vote her out and then… FISH! Ughhh, come on Skippy! Lay off the fish button! We miss pretty much the entire fight because of fish and when we come back, Keesha and Dan are in the storage room and Jerry and Memphis are in the bedroom. Memphis tells Jerry that Dan is still pissed at him for planning to vote Keesha out while Keesha tells Dan that Jerry is going to win the whole thing. Dan tells Keesha he is going to try to find out why Memphis flipped. Keesha says if she would have won POV she definitely would have kept Memphis because she is stupid. Keesha spews some more @#$@#%@s and tells Dan he has her vote and she hopes he wins it all, but she also tells Dan he’s a bad liar and she’s still a little mad at him. She also claims she can get everyone in the jury house to vote for him. He then tells her there are some things he wants to tell her Tuesday sometime right before the eviction. Dan continues to throw Memphis under the bus and claims that this all lies on Memphis’s shoulders and that Dan is still going to try to get him to change his mind.

I know I’m definitely hot for teacher.

Dan invites Keesha to stay in the HoH room with him and she accepts. He goes downstairs to get her clothes and he tells Memphis that he didn’t tell Keesha about the Renegades. He goes back up to the HoH and they both get ready for bed and chat a little more. He puts a pillow wall between himself and Keesha. I probably would too. She’s a little psychotic this evening and might “accidentally” injure parts of Dan’s body that he (and Monica) probably don’t care to have injured. Eventually they fall asleep. Keesha’s mouth is finally closed, for a little while at least.

Dan puts up a wall so he doesn’t catch any girl cooties.

In the morning, the houseguests wake up and soon after get put on an HoH lockdown. Keesha and Dan are on the bed while Jerry and Memphis sit in the chairs. Keesha is crying while listening to Dan’s music. Nobody speaks. As my shift comes to an end, there is still silence and tension you could cut with a knife in the HoH room. I hope Jerry isn’t the one holding that knife though, because we all know his hands are covered in bacteria and boogies.

Tune in tomorrow when marybethp will have all the details on the aftermath of the live show, including the winner of the first part of the HoH competition!

Thanks to everyone who read my recaps this season! Rock on with your bad selves!

Thanks to MFWalkoff and JustJuls for the caps!

Wasn’t this season one hell of a ride? PM me.
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 9/8 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Hooters Waitress Scorne

...Keesha tells Dan that Jerry is going to win the whole thing.
    Sadly, she may be right about that, she's not stupid, ya know?
    Thanks for taking one (several) for the team, AshleyPSU. I think we should all pitch in and e-donate some brain cells so you'll be ready for the next season! Here's my contribution o0O0Ooo0Oo0O0Oo0Ooo0Oo0O0Oo0Oo 0O0Ooo0Oo0O0Ooo0Oo0O0Oo0Ooo0Oo 0O0Oo0Ooo0O0Ooo0O0Oo0Ooo0Oo0O0 Oo0Ooo0O0Oo0O0Oo
    Last edited by rushnhoney; 09-10-2008 at 06:27 AM. Reason: spacing
    Thought about killin' 'im. Kinda hated to go that far. Briscoe Darling

Re: 9/8 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Hooters Waitress Scorne

thanks for the very entertaining recap

we really appreciate the time and effort that goes into writing them!!

btw, I'll forgive the Keesha snark, as per your disclaimer
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Thanks Ashley for the great recap, although I would like to forget about all the boogies!!!! ICK, Ick, Ick!

Thanks again, you rock!!!
    And yea, it really has been one hell of a season.

Ahh, you mean it's almost over? Whatever will I do? Thank you so much for your terrific recaps this season, Ashley! Good luck finding those missing brain cells. I think mine have run away from home.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I freaking LOVE your title!

Fantastic and funny recap, Ash!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Love the recap!

I too am hot for the teacher!
    GO DAN!!

I’d rather lick a plunger than shake hands with Colonel Bacteria.

Colonel PickNose searches for his hidden stash of boogies under the pillow.

Colonel KissAss informs Memphis
    Some more classic nicknames to add to the long list...

Another terrific recap! Thanks for making this season so much fun!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

great recap, Ashley! thanks for all of the great laughs this season!

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Thanks for sticking with it this summer! I've enjoyed being entertained by your recaps! Much appreciation!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast