+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: The Geez Stands Alone

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

9/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: The Geez Stands Alone

**This recap covers events from noon Saturday to noon Sunday, BB time**

As my shift begins, I’m not surprised to find that there isn’t much action happening in the house. Jerry is trying to make some eggs, Dan decides to chill by the pool, and Keesha and Memphis are on the backyard couches talking about their dogs. *yawn* Memphis admits to buying his dog, Diesel, reindeer antlers at one point in time and Keesha says that her dog, Gizmo, has a scarecrow outfit but doesn’t like it. I know I’ve mentioned this several times throughout the season, but just another reminder that we are actually paying money to watch this.

Speaking of dogs, talk turns to Jerry. Keesha wonders why the DR is keeping Jerry so long. He is actually in the kitchen making something to eat, but she doesn’t know that. Dan is sulking around because he doesn’t know where his favorite little basketball is. You know, the one that was recently featured in ¾ of Dan fan’s avatars here on Fort. Keesha heads inside to see if Jerry really has vanished while Dan and Memphis stay outside and laugh about BB’s sense of humor with the wakeup song. In case you missed the mention in MFWalkoff’s recap, the musical selection was “Renegades of Funk” by Rage Against the Machine. Apparently Skippy and his buddies are rooting for Dan and Memphis, too.

Jerry tries to talk to his hand, but even it won’t talk to him.

The houseguests get put on inside lockdown, but making everyone hang out together inside doesn’t really change the action level. Jerry takes his usual afternoon nap while Keesha, Dan, and Memphis talk in the kitchen. Memphis and Dan daydream about being on other reality shows like the Amazing Race or The Real World. Keesha gets called to the DR and the boys talk about their girlfriends and movies and Johnny Depp. Yes, Johnny Depp. Memphis thinks Johnny Depp would be a good choice to play Pee Wee Herman in one of those made for TV movies about someone’s life story. Hey, I’m sorry folks. This is all I have to report about today.

Just so you know, by reading this list, your IQ may drop a few points:

*Keesha filed her nails. I told you nothing interesting happened.
    *Jerry decided to do pushups on the living room table.
    *Jerry took his inside workout to the bedroom. Skippy was being a jokester today and focused in on the word “Eviction” above Jerry’s head.
    *Dan fell victim to the very prevalent “accidental” DR leak and we hear him say, “…a lot of trouble because that means the Renegade alliance is busted…”
    *The hamsters spent some time in the pool. Woo hoo.
    *Memphis shaved Dan’s neck. Those two are getting close in odd ways. I’m getting the “old married couple” vibe actually.

Dan and Memphis are beginning to go a little stir crazy, and Memphis begs BB to let them go outside. Dan suggests they play chess and that seems to distract Memphis for a little while. After Dan beats Memphis several times, they head to the bedroom to do some more lounging around. Dan uses white tape to fashion a “21” on his TAKEN shirt. I have no idea what the 21 is for, but there was some speculation in our discussion threads that it is possibly Dan and Monica’s 21 month anniversary. How lame cute to put that on a shirt. Ugh, can somebody call Renny or even that Sumo guy back into the house? I need some entertainment.

Just when you thought Dan couldn’t be anymore whipped…

Dan and Memphis finally talk a little game and it almost seems like they’ve decided to keep Jerry. They talk about the final HoH and how they will have to make some deals with Jerry to trick him out of the final 2. Dan jokes that if they keep Jerry around, they should at least get his $4,000. If they do indeed keep Jerry around, they better be careful where they sit because in another week, I bet at least half the chairs will be completely covered in boogers. They talk about previous competitions and how Keesha thinks faster than Jerry and how Jerry can’t handle physical competitions. Dan says things are scary at this point in the game because this is a huge decision and whoever they decide to keep could make a huge difference. They also decide that they rank up there as one of the strongest alliances in BB history. I guess I could agree with that. The meatheads wonder if people in America are wearing Renegades T-shirts and Memphis says he wants to get Renegades put on his license plate.

Since Renny is gone, Jerry has taken over the duties as the house’s very own Chef Boyardee. He makes dinner for himself, Keesha, Memphis, and Dan. Memphis and Dan eat while Keesha pokes around in the bathroom for awhile. BB finally ends the outside lockdown, so Memphis goes outside just as Keesha sits down to eat her dinner. Dan tells Keesha she looks nice. Small talk ensues. Keesha asks Dan if he thought any of the girls in the house were pretty when he first met them. He said he was freaked out by April and he thought Keesha and Angie were the best looking. Ah, Angie, I barely knew you yet I miss you so. Outside, Memphis plops down in the hammock in the backyard all by himself. Okay seriously. I mean it now. Someone please call Renny because this house needs some crazy back.

The 80s called. They want their headphones back.

Keesha asks Dan if Memphis has changed his mind about keeping her and Dan says he doesn’t think so. She doesn’t think Dan’s tone is very reassuring so he turns on the Danny Boy smarm and tries to convince her that everything will be okay. She asks Dan if he would tell her if she is going to be going home and he says he’s always been honest with her and will continue to be honest. He tells her that it’s pretty much a given that Jerry will be out the door. Dan runs out to his better half and tells him what Keesha said. Memphis expects Keesha to be freaking out. She comes out and spoils the one-on-one bromance time.

The rest of the late afternoon and evening passes just like the day did, slowly and without much happening. Memphis does laundry, Keesha takes a nap, and Jerry picks his nose looks for boogers moths to feed the backyard spiders. Jerry corners Memphis and tells him he’d like to talk and Memphis says they have lots of time. Jerry talks about Ryan, Adam, and Sheila last season and about how Adam took Ryan to the finals with him. Jerry tells Memphis he is faithful and committed to Memphis and reminds Memphis that he’s saved him before. Uh oh, Jerry is trying to steal Memphis away from Dan. What a homewrecker. Jerry rambles on and on while Memphis keeps telling him they will talk about it later. I check on Dan, but he’s doing something with his feet in the HoH bathroom that I don’t care to watch. He is obsessed with his feet. Dan eventually comes downstairs and Jerry informs him that if he goes wherever he is going on a helicopter he’ll get there quick. He’s quick as a whip, that Jerry. With that, it’s nap time in the house. Memphis sleeps in the spa room, Keesha in the bedroom, and Dan/Jerry on the living room couches. Dan attempts sleep but Jerry keeps blabbing on about baseball and being old. So much for Dan’s nap.

There’s nothing hotter than a 75 year old man in plum colored shorts doing pushups on a coffee table. Sorry ladies, he’s taken.

After everyone is up and about again, Memphis tells Dan that he can’t believe Dan gets to leave the house. Keesha tells him not to get eaten by a shark. Talk quickly switches to condoms in the HoH room and Memphis wonders if April and Ollie used them. Tee hee. If they only knew what happened in that HoH bed, they’d probably want to burn that mattress. Dan and Memphis head up to the HoH room and Memphis asks Dan if he thinks Keesha knows something is brewing. Dan says he doesn’t believe so. Memphis thinks it won’t be fun if he has to evict Keesha and Dan tells Memphis he needs to tell Keesha before it happens. Memphis says if they decide to get rid of Keesha, he is going to tell her right before the eviction because he has to sleep next to her at night. Keesha might be a little crazy, but I don’t think she’s that crazy.

The hamsters have been obsessed with alcohol this evening, as they have constantly checked the storage room for the goods. Finally, on their millionth check, the Alcohol Fairy left them a present. They got wine and what looks like a whole THREE beers. Now there’s a party. Keesha gets called to the DR and makes the boys promise to wait until she gets out to start drinking. After she comes out of the DR, the three of them head up to the HoH room and leave poor Jerry downstairs by himself. They watch Jerry sitting alone on the spy screen and actually decide to go down and join him. All the Whos up in Whoville decided to go visit that lonely Grinch in the backyard. Their hearts grew three sizes that day. Keesha comments that Jerry isn’t that bad when you’ve been drinking. None of the houseguests are that bad when you’ve been drinking. How do you think I got myself through this season? I have some buddies named Jack, Jim, Jose…. Uhh, nevermind about that. Anywoo. The Jerry time doesn’t last very long, and after about 20 minutes their Jerry capacity has just about been exceeded. Keesha, Dan, and Memphis head back up to the HoH and leave Jerry alone again outside. Aww, I kind of feel bad for the guy. Keesha feels bad for Jerry too and ponders going back down to talk to him. The boys convince her not to, saying Jerry has talked so much crap about them.

The cheese geez stands alone.

Keesha makes fun of Dan for being obsessed with April and Dan makes fun of Keesha for being “on Steven’s jock”. They all make fun of April and all of her nastiness. They talk about jury votes next and Dan knows he won’t get Michelle’s (unless he wines and dines her on their little rendevous), and Keesha knows she won’t get April’s. Keesha asks Memphis if he would vote her out and he tells her no. This guy has no issues with lying to someone’s face, does he? She says that Dan and Memphis are like little brothers to her and then they hug. I’m getting the warm and fuzzies here. Oh, that’s just the puke coming up. My mistake.

Memphis goes to get in the shower *wiping drool* and Dan goes a little creepster on Keesha. He asks her all about her relationship with JJ and she acts like she doesn’t really want to talk about it but Dan keeps pressing her. He wants to know about her relationship problems and tells her that nobody watching the internet is paying attention so she can talk about it. He even covers his head with a pillow and whispers a question to her. She tells him she won’t answer it on camera, but that she loves JJ and they have a good relationship now. Hmm, Dan is being a little nosey and pushy tonight. Elsewhere, Memphis gets out of the shower and goes to bed. Keesha and Dan talk about family for a little while, and then eventually head to their respective sleeping quarters to catch some Zzzs.

When the houseguests wake up in the morning, Keesha says she feels yucky from her drunken antics the night before and Memphis comments that he even drank a lot. Keesha apologizes for anything stupid she may have said because she talks too much when she drinks. Jerry walks into his room, grabs his Marine flag, and hangs it outside next to the large American flag. Jerry begins making breakfast and gets mad when he can’t find the butter. He heads to the storage room in search of some and says he hopes Big Brother doesn’t expect him to say goodbye to that little sh** Dan.

Don’t worry bro. I’ve got your back…hair.

Skippy is feeling goofy this morning and decides to mess with Dan. Dan stands in the bathroom fixing his hair and Skippy tells him to stop that. Dan is puzzled and keeps fixing his hair. Skippy once again tells him to stop that. Keesha starts to laugh and Skippy yells at Dan again to stop that. Skippy tells him thank you and Keesha says BB must be messing with Dan this morning. Skippy gives the “yes” and they start to laugh.

Jerry appears to be full of piss and vinegar and completely avoids talking with anyone. Dan is called to the DR around 11:15am and then we have fish. As my shift ends, Dan has disappeared and the other 3 jealous hamsters are already napping. It looks like it will be another exciting day in the Big Brother house!

Tune in tomorrow when waywyrd will dish all the details about Dan’s trip and give you the scoop about the hamster’s favorite places to nap!

Thanks to waywyrd and JustJuls for the screencaps!

Do you help your BFF shave his or her body hair? PM me.
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 9/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: The Geez Stands Alone

Ashley, you rock! Thanks for taking the totally boring and turning it into something funny!!!

Good job making something funny out of nothing!

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Great recap.

I found Dan's little basketball!

thanks Ashley love your humour!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Skippy is feeling goofy this morning and decides to mess with Dan. Dan stands in the bathroom fixing his hair and Skippy tells him to stop that. Dan is puzzled and keeps fixing his hair. Skippy once again tells him to stop that. Keesha starts to laugh and Skippy yells at Dan again to stop that. Skippy tells him thank you and Keesha says BB must be messing with Dan this morning. Skippy gives the “yes” and they start to laugh.
    This was so funny when it happened! I was puzzled as well and that "yes" was hilarious. Thank you, Ashley, for finding those Jerry Seinfeld moments.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jerry appears to be full of piss and vinegar
    My grandmother used to use that expression all the time. Haven't heard it in years!

Great recap, Ashley! I love Jerry's gang signs.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

He heads to the storage room in search of some and says he hopes Big Brother doesn’t expect him to say goodbye to that little sh** Dan.
    Probably yet another thing the show viewers won't see about Jerry...unless they dub it to make it sound like "little scamp"...

Great recap!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Excellent recap, I can't believe how you can take the mundane and make it entertaining.

Apparently Skippy and his buddies are rooting for Dan and Memphis, too.
    The Skippies may be rooting for Dan and Memphis, but the Skippers sure are giving Jerry the good edit.

+ Reply to Thread