+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/4 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Breaking News : Fat Sumo Causes Earthquake

9/4 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Breaking News : Fat Sumo Causes Earthquake

This recap covers events in the house from Thursday noon to Friday noon, BB time.

First of all, I’d be remiss if I did not pay tribute to one of my most favorite houseguests ever. May she rock the jury house!

And just like that, we’re down to the final four…

The live show ended with houseguests finding a sumo wrestler sitting on a stool in the living room. Now there’s something you don’t see everyday. Jerry guesses that the twist must be a trip to Japan. As the self-proclaimed resident BB expert, you’d think Jerry would know BB has never flown anyone to another country unless they were dumping them in sequester somewhere in Mexico. Dan jokes that now they know where the earthquake came from but Sumo-Guy never cracks a grin. He stands up, stomps his feet, moves around, speaks in another language(Japanese, I presume), and plants his ample ass back on the stool. Dan sits closer to him and studies him. He tries to repeat the Japanese phrases and seems to be trying to figure out what’s going on. The other dumbasses stand back speculating something about sushi. Sumo-Guy stands again and Dan spots a paper under him on the stool. He grabs it just before Sumo-Guy sits back down and flattens his arm into a pancake. The paper reads, “Congratulations, houseguests. By managing to obtain this letter, you have officially launched a very special luxury competition. The winner will be awarded an amazing trip out of the house, a trip that could impact the game. More details tomorrow.” Sumo-Guy’s job is done so he picks up his stool and leaves through the storage room. Everyone is all amped up, speculating what the big prize could be.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Memphis and Keesha finally start figuring competitions vs. time left in the house and conclude that the finale must be on the 16th. It took them long enough. Their first clue was the date on the fish food. Learning that the next eviction will take place next Tuesday after a live POV competition gave them the final clue. They’re a little slow to arrive, these hamsters.
    • Memphis does not eat pizza crust. Aw, neither do my kids.
    • Michelle was the one person Keesha was afraid of in the game. She thinks Michelle could have won it all.
    • BB took away the grill. Party poopers!
    • Dan heard a lot of noise in the storage room and tried to eavesdrop. When he told the others about it, he got smacked down by BB. Kind of unruly behavior from a plant, eh?
    • Keesha doesn’t think BB keeps filming them when they’re doing nothing.
    • Dan and Memphis want to have a sleepover in HoH, a “Keesha sandwich” with her in the middle of the bed. Jerry is not invited.
    • Memphis tells Keesha that he once googled BB and found several sites that transcribe everything they say and do. Keesha can’t believe there are people out here typing their every word. *waves to Keesha* Yes, honey, we’re here.

Dan gets his HoH room. In it, there are lots of pictures of Monica and pictures of his family. He gets a headband, Goldfish crackers, a stuffed animal(the first gift he gave Monica), and a Killers CD. The others give him crap about a picture of him with blonde hair and one in which he looks bigger. His letter is from his parents and sister. His mom thanks Renny for being a mom to Dan in the house. They think Memphis is cool and Keesha is funny. Dan says that Jerry cracks them up but later admits to Memphis he added the part about Jerry so he wouldn’t feel left out. The letter does remind him that his granny should remind him of what it’s like to be 75 years old. And hey, if he forgets, I’m sure Jerry will inform them that he is 75. The letter also makes it very clear to him that he shouldn’t keep discussing his sister’s love life and his dad advises him that he can say a lot is just a few words. Ha! When Jerry and Keesha leave, the boys finally talk game. They’re afraid if Keesha goes up with Jerry, she may figure out that the two of them have a F2 deal. Um, hate to tell you, boys…Keesha is on to you already. Memphis doesn’t like it but agrees that he should go up with Jerry to keep Keesha from getting suspicious. All they need to do is win the veto! If Jerry wins, they’re screwed. Once alone in his room, Dan strips down to his boxers telling us feed watchers that we have to get our money’s worth. Thank you, Dan!

This morning, the houseguests were awakened by a gorilla! Well okay, a guy in a gorilla costume. He jumped on the beds and after waking them up, feeds went to fish. The return mid-luxury competition in the backyard. Seems Gorilla-Guy brought some toys with him that are clues to a phrase. Houseguests have 3 hours and 3 chances to guess the correct phrase. When they’re ready to guess, they must ring a bell and wait to be called to the DR. Clues include an elephant(No silly, not a real one!), a ballerina/contortionist chick spinning around, a gigantic hotdog with all the fixings, a huge diamond, a blueberry, a statue, a spaceship, a cake, a bathtub, a cracked egg with the word “IT” on it, and few other props. Gorilla-Guy gives them all bananas and Dan pretends his is a phone. All the while, he’s talking and playing around with Gorilla-Guy. He even puts on a pair of boxing gloves and challenges him to a fight. Gorilla-Guy ignores him but covers up various props one at a time. This goes on for a while as houseguest take turns going in to make a guess. All except Memphis, that is. Jerry uses up his three guesses quickly. Gorilla-Guy starts to play around a bit while covering up the props.

Dan and Memphis discuss who to take if they win the prize and get to choose a houseguest to go with them. They think it might be a good idea to take Keesha so she doesn’t freak out too much. They don’t think she could handle being stuck in the house alone with Jerry. This is a big change from last night when they were saying they would take each other no matter what. Dan then says it depends on what the prize is. He won’t piss off Keesha if the prize isn’t worth it. Memphis discovers that the bell they’re ringing is from the S.S. Oahu. Forget Japan! Now they think they’re going to Hawaii. Of course, Jerry thinks he’s in a spelling bee and has to give them a breakdown on the correct spelling and pronunciation of Oahu. Gorilla-Guy finally covers everything except the blueberry and the cracked egg with “IT” on it’s side. Keesha immediately rings the bell and goes inside for a guess.

BURY THE HATCHET, YOU MORONS!!! BURY THE HATCHET!

Time’s up…for the competition and for my shift. Crank up the feeds to see who wins! Or just look for MFWalkoff’s hilarious recap. And how will the luxury prize impact the game? If it has anything to do with the veto, this could get really interesting!

Who would you rather hang out with? Sumo-Guy or Gorilla-Guy?

Getting lost will help you find yourself.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: 9/4 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Breaking News : Fat Sumo Causes Earthquake

excellent recap Lil! LOVE the captions!!

Re: 9/4 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Breaking News : Fat Sumo Causes Earthquake

His mom thanks Renny for being a mom to Dan in the house. They think Memphis is cool and Keesha is funny. Dan says that Jerry cracks them up but later admits to Memphis he added the part about Jerry so he wouldn’t feel left out.
    Awww, I missed that part on the feeds. That was nice of Dan. And quite sad for Col. Roomclearer.

Terrific stuff, and I love your graphics!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Awesome recap lil, what a crazy day!

I think I'ld rather hang with gorilla guy cuz I'm not that into guys in thongs!

Thanks for filling all the blanks for me tonight. Great Job as always.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Aw, that was really sweet of Dan to make up a mention about Jerry in his letter, even though the old coot doesn't deserve it.

Loved the Renny tribute and loved the recap, lil!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

His mom thanks Renny for being a mom to Dan in the house. They think Memphis is cool and Keesha is funny. Dan says that Jerry cracks them up but later admits to Memphis he added the part about Jerry so he wouldn’t feel left out.
    That was nice of Dan, but I think it would be lost on Jerry, even if he knew.
    I hope that was his family's way of letting him know who they think should be final 3. Or more precisely who shouldn't be.

Great recap! I missed this day and am glad I could get caught up. Thanks!!
    Last edited by anemone; 09-06-2008 at 03:31 PM. Reason: clarity

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

earth shakingly good, lil! loved the hanz and franz cap.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Just to expand n what you said about Dan's letter, lildago:

Yeah, the letter as Dan read it originally said this: "Memphis is cool, Keesha is funny and Jerry..." Dan read it "and Jerry, dot, dot, dot". Jerry repeated that and laughed in a bitter way. So Dan read it over and said the same about Memphis and Keesha is funny and then said, and Jerry is too. Jerry laughed in a calmer way like he was pacified.

Dan really deserves this money.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Great recap! Dan is way too nice to Jerry!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast