+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB10: Interview with Ollie - "My back was against the wall."

BB10: Interview with Ollie - "My back was against the wall."

Victim of the accelerated Big Brother week, Ollie Bryan, the 27-year-old son of a Pentecostal preacher from Des Moines, Iowa, found himself on the outs with only a few minutes notice. But even though his trip to the sequester house came about quickly, he still took the time to answer a few questions for the viewers before hiding away for the finale.

So, first offÖwhat actions in the house do you think the Preacher's Son will be answering for the most when you get home?

I think theyíll ask me, ďDo preacherís sons always throw things when theyíre upset?" Hahaha!

Early on you moved against Brian, even though you had an agreement with him the first week. Was this any different than what happened with Dan this week?

Not really. Thatís why I donít take it personal. However, I didnít make a game out of it. Thatís what I found disrespectful.

Looking back, do you think it was realistic to think Dan would hand over all the HOH functions to you for the week?

No. However, I had to take a chance because at that time my back was against the wall. I had to take the risk.

What was going through your mind during the HOH competition that made it believable to you?

When he put his word on his girlfriend, family AND religion. Knowing that Dan would use that ploy is discouraging.

How do you think America feels about you, and when it comes down to it, does it matter what America thinks?

Yes it matters what America thinks. On the other hand you canít satisfy everyone and thatís something I've come to realize.

Why did you agreed to name Renny as your nominee replacement choice in the roulette game when it was Keesha you really wanted?

Dan called me to the HOH room prior to the meeting and told me that if I didnít say Rennyís name, I would be put up for nomination. He tied my hands and I had no choice but to say Renny in the roulette game. Thatís why I was so upset afterward.

Every year there is a theme of keeping oneís integrity in a game that relies on deception. Where do you draw the line between personal integrity Ė keeping oneís word Ė and using lies to get ahead in the game? What lies did you tell?

I draw the line when you put religion, your family and loved ones into your word. There is no reason why we should EVER have to do that and thatís when it gets out of line. Iíve told lies in the game but I never brought loved ones into it. Thatís just not right.

Who would you say was the biggest liar in the house? What lie in particular stands out to you as the worst?

Weíre all liars. My lie in week one to Dan and Brian stands out .

Thanks for your time - look for your interview on FansOfRealityTV.com when you are back in the real world.

Thanks. I had a blast!

Thanks go out to lildago, MsFroggy, MFWalkoff, Mariner, and burntbrat for coming up with some clever questions for Michelle. Thanks, guys!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Re: BB10: Interview with Ollie - "My back was against the wall."

So, first off…what actions in the house do you think the Preacher's Son will be answering for the most when you get home?

I think they’ll ask me, “Do preacher’s sons always throw things when they’re upset?" Hahaha!
    Yeah, that's all they'll ask. Sure....

It was nice to see him cop to a lie instead of only pointing out other lies in the house.

Thanks for the interview, Hep.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

CCL

Thanks for the interview, hepcat and Ollie.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I hardly think throwing things in anger is what he'll have to answer for.

You're right, dags, at least he did own up to a lie, unlike some people. Thanks for the interview, hep!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Great interview Hep!

Poor Ollie, he will be in for a shock when he comes to this or any site! Wonder if he will remember that "If you make your bed, you have to lie in it" adage!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

great interview, Hep! at least he gave you more to work with than April and he didn't seem as delusional as Michelle.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Do you really think Ollie doesn't know what America has seen what he and April were doing? Is he that naive? Or, was he trying to avoid talking about it. I don't know what to think. I feel so bad for his family and I guess Ollie too, since April will dump him so fast after she uses him up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3188054;
    Do you really think Ollie doesn't know what America has seen what he and April were doing? Is he that naive? Or, was he trying to avoid talking about it. I don't know what to think. I feel so bad for his family and I guess Ollie too, since April will dump him so fast after she uses him up.
    No, every year, there are people who don't realize that the feeds are 24/7 and in every room. I think he really does think that.

I am impressed that he admitted that he lied and took responsibility for it

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3190878;
    No, every year, there are people who don't realize that the feeds are 24/7 and in every room. I think he really does think that.
    I bet he realizes their 24/7 ( afterall they put the covers over their heads ) but do not realize that the camera's can see that well in the dark. He's thinking all we got to see was "movement & blurs in the dark.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-06-2008 at 11:28 AM.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast