+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BB10: Interview with Michelle - "No one wanted to take me to the last two."

FORT Fan

Re: BB10: Interview with Michelle - "No one wanted to take me to the last two."

Delusional... I wish the crowd wasnn't forced to clap for her when she came out.

GO DAN

My plan was to lie and deceive everyone, but once you walk into the house and meet the house guests then your plan changes and you go by how you think they will act and how they will play the game.
    So, basically, she went in with all intentions of playing the game in a manner that will win the million. Like others have mentioned, she had no business being in this show.

Do these people honestly think they're on a show called "Happy Good People Gameshow"????

Good interview, Hep!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I wonder if her perceptions of her housemates will change once she sees all of the tapes. Probably not.

Thanks for the interview, hep!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 6salopyatt9;3183101;
    Delusional... I wish the crowd wasnn't forced to clap for her when she came out.

GO DAN

You can look at it like they weren't clapping for her, but they were clapping because they were glad she was evicted
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Dan is the biggest liar because anyone who uses religion and swears on the cross and Bible has to be the biggest liar.
    What a bunch of hooey. He's done no such thing.

I'm another one who really tried to like Michelle, but...meh. At least she answered the questions, though. Interesting aside about Libra, too.

Thanks for the interview, heppy!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I THINK it said Keesha, Libra is a liar Love Steven
    It actually said "If you can't really read this banner then just make something up and appear totally stupid!"

Thanks for the interview with the Delusional One, Hep!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3183706;

I'm another one who really tried to like Michelle, but...meh. At least she answered the questions, though. Interesting aside about Libra, too.

Thanks for the interview, heppy!
    I feel the same way. I actually liked her through most of the game but there were times where I wanted to punch her in the head. She should have listened to Jessie and stuck with Memphis and stayed away from April and Ollie. I was a little WTF to her comment about Dan myself. He really didn't do that at all. As a Christian myself, it makes me mad that Christians are always held to a different standard in this game. It's one thing if he was acting like Jameka but he wasn't. He went in the game saying that he was going to have to lie which, HELLO, it IS a GAME people. Would you get mad at a Christian for bluffing at poker because they're a Christian and they lied? No, BECAUSE IT'S A GAME!!!!!!!!! Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. By the way, Dan is the first Christian that I ever really liked in this game (except I loved Nattie but she was really one of those people who was a new Christian and just didn't "get it" so I cut her some slack).
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3183706;
    But Jerry told everyone he did.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3182963;
    Pawpaw you're too funny....

BTW I am also Catholic and can say that her moral attack on Dan is so incredibly ridiculous and without any merit at all. This from a woman who puts any truck driver I know of to shame. (I know quite a few) I am surprised that she eats with that mouth of hers. Michelle is just a bitter, sour puss because she was outplayed in the game! Someone should tell her that the baby talk voices were irritating and grating.

I have to say that Michelle brings new meaning to the word DELUSIONAL!
    Dont you mean redonkulous? I can't help thinking of Hells Kitchen and Gordo caling her a Donkey.. maybe thats where redonkulously comes from.. because she acted like an ass.

Lord, I feel sorry for RI. She didn't come off much better in her interview. As for her comments on Dan.. I would be happy and delighted for him to be a teacher in my child's school I think he is a wonderful role model.

Delusional IS the only word to use for her..
    Thanks for interviewing her Hep
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Just goes to show you how snowed she was about Dan's game play. Honestly, I don't get how these people think that the players are going to be HONEST in this game! It is a game of strategy and to think that Dan would have given away his power is "redonkulous"! That is what is interesting about this show - people go in thinking they can out strategize the others, fall for the personal aspect, and get smoked. That is why watching people like Dan and Dr. Will make it so fun - they out play everyone, know they are doing it and the viewers accept that!
    I love TAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast