+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hurricane Ollie and Tropical Storm Michelle

Re: 8/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hurricane Ollie and Tropical Storm Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3179243;
    How about an Orbit commercial? "Fabulous! New Orbit <fill in the blank> cleans another dirty mouth."
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Re: 8/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hurricane Ollie and Tropical Storm Michelle

Awesome job, Ashley!!!!!!!
    Hope you and Memphis are happy together......BTW, does that mean I can have Dan???? LOL

gagi...TOOOOO Funny....That would make a GREAT Orbit commercial!!!! Dirty Mouth??? Clean it up!!
    I work w/Army Recruiters all day and her language makes them sound like little girls on a play ground!!

Incredible stuff Ashley!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Michelle thinks she might get Memphis to start doubting Dan and join her side. Speaking of delusional thoughts, has anyone seen Amber on the cover of Vogue yet?
    You mean she wasn't AMTM? Awesome recap, Ashley!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123