+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hurricane Ollie and Tropical Storm Michelle

Re: 8/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hurricane Ollie and Tropical Storm Michelle

Excellent recap Ash!
    Great job on a crazy &*$%# day!!!

CCL

Re: 8/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Hurricane Ollie and Tropical Storm Michelle

The whole time, Michelle is screaming in the background that Dan is a plant and that Monica was at the cafeteria. Are you sure you didn't see her at recess or maybe in the principal's office?

Nicely done, Ashley!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ollie says that Dan is going to be the laughing stock of America...
    No, but someone else sure is.

You get all the fun, Ashley! Thanks for sorting out all the stupidity and making it into something funny.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

OMG! If they had a recap event in the olympics, you'd win GOLD! That was great! Thanks!

Where is my grandma when I need her? This foul mouthed creature would have eaten at least two bars of soap by now. I think Michelle has escalated to liquid dish soap!

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3179117;
    Where is my grandma when I need her? This foul mouthed creature would have eaten at least two bars of soap by now. I think Michelle has escalated to liquid dish soap!
    that girls got such a potty mouth that she should be brushing her teeth with Scrubbing Bubbles
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3179150;
    that girls got such a potty mouth that she should be brushing her teeth with Scrubbing Bubbles

FORT Oldie/Posting Newbie MontanaSky's Avatar

Speaking of delusional thoughts, has anyone seen Amber on the cover of Vogue yet?
    Great recap! Thanks Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3179169;
    I can just see the commercial that she could do for Scrubbing Bubbles..

Hi my name is Michelle from BB10..... Before I started using Scrubbing Bubbles on my potty mouth... I used to tell people to say $#$%^&* and %*& you all the time but now I use words like "dang it all" ,"oh snap" and "fudge". Thank you Scrubbing Bubbles for transforming my life!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

How about an Orbit commercial? "Fabulous! New Orbit <fill in the blank> cleans another dirty mouth."
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast