+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB10: Interview with April - "I wish I had answers."

BB10: Interview with April - "I wish I had answers."

Unable to scrape up enough support to save herself this week was April Dowling, a 30-year-old financial manager from Higley, AZ. While in the house, April forged some strong relationships, especially with Ollie and Keesha. Unfortunately for her, the relationship with Keesha was more along the lines of blood enemies – and her single friendship with Ollie was not enough to rally support for her when it came down to the votes.

First off, knowing more about the current houseguests, would you have tried to form different alliances in the beginning? What would've been your ideal alliance?

It is easy to look back now and change many parts of the game, but when you are involved in playing the game you are only able to see what is right in front of you.

Can you explain the animosity between you and Keesha?

No, I wish I had answers!

Do you think being in such a visibly tight alliance with Ollie was a mistake or ultimately it didn’t matter?

I wouldn’t change the relationship that I had with Ollie in the house.

Who were you the most wrong about after your first impressions of the other houseguests? Who surprised you?

Renny. We all believed that she was crazy that first week in the house, but turns out she is a caring and funny individual.

How do you think America feels about you?

I just hope that they understand that you are there to play a game and I hope that I didn’t offend anyone.

What would you do differently if you could?

Nothing or everything.

Which former Big Brother houseguest's game play most resembled yours?

I’m sure that I created my own unique style of the game, not always in a good way either.

Every year there is a theme of keeping one’s integrity in a game that relies on deception. Where do you draw the line between personal integrity – keeping one’s word – and using lies to get ahead in the game?

It is a very thin line. You try to stay true to yourself, but it is very easy to get caught up in the lies when you are playing the game.

Who would you say was the biggest liar in the house?

Dan

Which houseguest would you say is being played right now?

Jerry

Who do you think is ultimately responsible for your eviction?

Keesha

Do you think any of the other houseguests were aware that your relationship with Ollie had progressed as far as it did?

No.

Do you regret being intimate with Ollie on camera?

Yes.

Do you think the comment about you winning designer clothing was intentionally trying to stir something up, or a joke as Libra says it was?

Libra enjoyed stirring up things in the house, so I am sure it was a way to get her word in.

People are always interested in your insider opinion of other houseguests. Could you give us your impression of the remaining houseguests?

Michelle – quirky and funny

Jerry – set in his ways

Memphis – strong and silent

Keesha – predictable

Dan – unpredictable

Ollie –

Renny – lots of laughs

Libra – opinionated

Jessie – young
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Re: BB10: Interview with April - "I wish I had answers."

Well, that was brief and succinct. Not a woman of many words, or much intelligence, is she?

I’m sure that I created my own unique style of the game, not always in a good way either.
    Well, at least she had the self-awareness to realize that. And I love how she blames Keesha for her eviction. Oh, that's right, she was sooo jealous of April. Ugh.

Thanks for the interview, hep - I know you hate these email questions, you can't seem to get much information out of these people!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Regarding the question if April regrets being intimate with Ollie, does anyone know if she is aware of just how much of her "intimacy" with him is floating around on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3173770;
    Regarding the question if April regrets being intimate with Ollie, does anyone know if she is aware of just how much of her "intimacy" with him is floating around on the internet?
    I had a question that asked exactly that, and from what was sent back, it looks like it wasn't passed along by CBS. I think we can extrapolate that CBS figured she doesn't know and removed the question.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I didn't think I could think any less of her then I already did, Thanks Hep for showing me I was wrong.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Not very talkative, is she?

Regretting her time with Ollie already? I guess they won't be getting married after all.

Thanks for bringing us April in all her glory, Hep!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Well now we know why she spent most of her time under the covers: she doesn't have much to say.
    Thanks for the interview Hep.

Congratualations Hep for squeezing water out of a turnip.

Great questions Hep
    Horrible answers April
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3174679;
    Well now we know why she spent most of her time under the covers: she doesn't have much to say.
    Thanks for the interview Hep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast