+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/14 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Like Christmas

8/14 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Like Christmas

This recap covers events in the house from Thursday noon to Friday noon, house time.

Team Renny All The Way

Who would have thunk it? Renny, that crazy lady whose insane screeching made here a target week one, is now a fan favorite and the new HoH. Feeds return after the live show to Memphis declaring it’s like Christmas Day. Houseguests can’t wait to see Renny’s HoH room and pictures of her family. Everyone is happy for her and the mood in the house is light and festive. Well, almost everyone…

April and Ollie are already sweating nominations. They’re both certain that they’re going up and are doing the I-won’t-campaign-against-you thing. Amazing how quickly these hammies forget about the game when nookie is involved. April is upset but thinks she may have a chance since it’s Renny who won and not Memphis or Keesha. She says she’ll offer some other potential nominees to Renny, such as Keesha. Ha, Ollie really has boinked her brains out if she thinks Renny will turn on Keesha. She goes through some other scenarios with Ollie and resigned to their fate, the talk turns to how happy they are to have met each other. Bye bye, bitches!

Renny and Keesha talk nominations. Renny is thinking ahead to the end and wondering who would take her to F2. Keesha points out that no one would take either of them because they’re both well liked. The only way to make it to the end is to win HoHs. Renny keeps bringing the conversation back to Memphis. She asks Keesha point blank if sh ehas a deal to go to the end with Memphis and Keesha says no. She doesn’t know anyone who would take her to the end and Renny says that she would. They think Memphis would take either Dan or Jerry. If Dan goes to the end, they’re both sure he’ll win it all. Keesha thinks not even Libra would vote for her over Dan. Sounds to this recapper like Renny has a good grasp on the game and strategy. She plans to use the Colonel who is no doubt crapping his drawers worrying about Renny putting him up. Keesha encourages her to use Memphis as well and make a one week deal with him. Still, it’s a toss up as to who Renny will nominate. April seems the likely target and one can only pray that her faux sho romance will be sitting beside her.

Renny: I know a lot of people may like me but I'm about to make a lot of enemies.

When Renny enters her HoH room, she bursts into tears. It turns to sobbing when she sees the pictures of her parents. *sniff* The others hang back at the door to give Renny her moment. Finally, they offer to leave and come back later but Renny tells them to stay. She sweetly shows them her kids, her husband, and they marvel at how pretty she is in her pictures as a Saints dancer. Dan calls her a hottie and describes her as “smokin.’ They all hang around to listen to her letter from the hubby and kids. It’s addressed to “Babe,“ her husband’s pet name for her and it sounds like Renny rocks as much as this recapper does. No surprise! She gets an Ella Fitzgerald CD and some of them don’t know who that is. Seriously? What is wrong with these people? They all check out her snacks, Jerry comments on her husband’s thick neck, and Renny drinks the white wine that came in her basket. Salute, Renny! You’ve earned it.

The Designer Bitch

Shortly after Renny’s HoH reveal, houseguests are on outside lockdown. Renny speculates that they’re getting the smaller table but they go back inside to see several wrapped packages. Yippee(not!). April gets her designer clothes and we’re all forced to watch her unwrap them with glee. Designer labels include designer names like Coach and Dolce and Gabbana, Steven, Andrew Marc, Webber, Diane von Furstenberg, Jay Brand, and Cole Hahn. Keesha looks on, green with envy and can’t hide the eye rolls as April slowly opens each gift. Houseguests estimate that the new duds are worth at least 10K. April thanks B and then quips that she should actually thank Memphis for choosing the wrong envelope. Way to rub it in, Ape. Later in the spa room, Memphis and Keesha gossip about April’s outfits and Memphis suggests she can wear one of them when they tell her “bye bye.” Now that? Is some good payback. Even better? She probably won’t be able to wear those clothes in a few months anyway if she keeps up all the unprotected sex. Ollie’s baby mama should have asked for designer maternity clothes.

Renny’s sipping her wine and talks some game with Michelle. She lets her know that others have suggested renny nominate her. But…she likes her and won’t put her up. She asks for Michelle’s feelings on Memphis and again voices her thoughts of him as a tough competitor. Michelle says that between April and Jerry, she’d vote out April since April is with Ollie. Renny says she does want April out because she is unstoppable. She tells Michelle that she’ll go with her gut.

Renny: They called me a floater. I ain't no f***ing floater. I'm playing the game.

Michelle hops from group to group all night. On one of her visits to April and Ollie, April gives her a pair of earrings from her designer loot. Michelle first says it’s too much and gives them back but April insists. Michelle is a bit tipsy and gets all weepy about it saying that people have only taken things from her. April tells her now she’s obligated to give her a vote next week she deserves it. She also tells her if anyone asks about the earrings to say that she’s only borrowing them. This way, no one will get jealous. Then they move on to bash Jerry, April and Ollie’s new hobby. Until the lights go out anyway. Apparently, Jerry spilled the beans to Keesha that he, Ape, and Ollie were willing to vote her out for Libra to stay.

Get Yourself An Egg And Beat It
    • Dan hopes that they get Halloween costumes for the food competition. He’d like for Memphis to be Frankenstein and Keesha to be the Bride of Frankenstein. I think April and Ollie would be better in those roles. Memphis would make a good Wolfman. Keesha could be Dani Donato.
    • Twice during her game talk with Michelle, Renny says she’d take her to the F2. Earlier, she said the same to Keesha. Wonder if the wine is just going to her head or if she’s changed her mind or what gives.
    • Dan ate so much at midnight that he’s miserable. He jokes that he’s giving birth to a slop child. Maybe he and April can have one big baby shower together.
    • Everyone has moved out and left Jerry to a bedroom of his own. The cool kids are in the hippie room. The weird one and the horny ones are in the 50’s room.

The morning wake up songs are Monster Mash and Eat It. April speculates that is means the food competition will involve eating gross things. She shares this with the others who begin to share their least favorite dishes. Dan would rather eat eyeballs than chicken cordon bleu. Memphis wonders if it’ll be a house of lard and they have to eat their way out. Or maybe that they’ll get horse balls. Dan says that’d be okay with hot sauce. Memphis adds that with hot sauce, he could eat anything.

As my shift ends, houseguests are gathered in the living room waiting for the competition to start. Talk varies from eating worms to Keesha’s aversion to Milk of Magnesia to Jerry’s return from Korea with Dysentery. Riveting stuff.

What disgusting horrors will the houseguest have to eat? Who will Renny nominate for eviction? MFWalkoff will fill you in tomorrow.

Since it's been like Christmas Day in the house with Renny as the new HoH, I though a gift was in order. For all of you Memphis lovers...

Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 8/14 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Like Christmas

Wonder if the wine is just going to her head or if she’s changed her mind or what gives.
    I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to see Renny & Keesha turn on each other. Great recap, lildago.
    Thought about killin' 'im. Kinda hated to go that far. Briscoe Darling

Thank you for my Christmas gift , it's very nice. Great recap!

Quote Originally Posted by rushnhoney;3167197;
    I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to see Renny & Keesha turn on each other. Great recap, lildago.
    Renny's playing a smart game. I think she's planning ahead and Michelle is Plan B if Keesha doesn't make it to the end.

Great recap!!!!

CCL

Thanks for the recap!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Heee. Loved it, lil!
    Team Renny All The Way
    Holla!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Aw, that's a great cap of Renny with her pictures and everyone perched in the background.

Excellent recap, lil!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Great recap, Lil! Thanks.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Ollie’s baby mama should have asked for designer maternity clothes.
    hehehe - great recap, lil!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Dan ate so much at midnight that he’s miserable. He jokes that he’s giving birth to a slop child. Maybe he and April can have one big baby shower together.
    Great stuff, and fantastic caps/captions!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast