+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BB10: Interview with Libra - "I do not live life with any regrets."

BB10: Interview with Libra - "I do not live life with any regrets."

Sequestered in the jury house, Libra Thompson, a human resources representative from Spring, TX, was allowed to answer a few of our questions about the Big Brother experience. The jury is kept very carefully in the dark so that their final vote is not influenced by any nosy press questions, so anything we can ask the hamsters from this point on has been screened and vetted before being submitted by super-secret email. It also gives the evicted houseguest the opportunity to answer whichever questions he or she wants and leave other questions blank, so we’re left with a short interview. Libra was unique in that she declined to talk much about the other people in the game, so we may never know who she truly felt close to and who she despised – until it comes down to voting day.

Hello, these questions are from FansOfRealityTV.com. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts with us! First off, knowing more about the current houseguests, would you have tried to form different alliances in the beginning? What would've been your ideal alliance?

Yes, now that I know what I know I would have aligned myself with different people in the house. I would have aligned a male in the house that was my complete opposite. Dan or someone that the houseguest would least expect.

How do you think America feels about you?

I know that I have my critics especially with my decision to come on the show. In so far as my game play, I think they see me as a strong player.

What would you do differently if you could?

I would win an HOH competition.

Which former Big Brother houseguest's game play most resembled yours?

[Dr.] Will.

Every year there is a theme of keeping one’s integrity in a game that relies on deception. Where do you draw the line between personal integrity – keeping one’s word – and using lies to get ahead in the game?

My personal integrity is important. In so far as me swearing on my kids, I will tell you that I never swore that I would keep Jessie in the game. I only swore to never nominate or vote out other houseguests that were a part of my alliance.

How, if at all, does the Big Brother house resemble real life?

The Big Brother house does not resemble reality. You are in a bubble and your reality is so small.

Who would you say is the sneakiest player left in the house?

Everyone.

Who would you say is being played the most right now?

Everyone.

Who do you think is ultimately responsible for your eviction?

April and Ollie.

Knowing now that you didn’t win, do you regret leaving your young children for the summer?

I love and miss my children. I do not live life with any regrets. If I won I would not say that I had any regrets.

Were you intentionally trying to stir things up with the comment about April winning designer clothing, or was it truly a joke? Were you surprised at Keesha’s reaction later that night?

I said it in jest. I was not surprised by Keesha’s response.

FORT would like to thank CBS for letting us ask questions of the jurors this season!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Re: BB10: Interview with Libra - "I do not live life with any regrets."

What would you do differently if you could?

I would win an HOH competition.
    NO WAY.

Sorry you had to waste your time with this, Hep. Great questions, but "in so far" as the answers, there was a lot left to be desired. I'd expect more from a Rice graduate.

I know that many questions weren't answered, but I don't want to be too damning because it could be because they weren't passed along.

It's not like she made that much of an effort, though. What's aggravating is that you know if she were talking in person she would definitely defend herself. Maybe she's not a computer person.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna;3166887;
    NO WAY.

Sorry you had to waste your time with this, Hep. Great questions, but "in so far" as the answers, there was a lot left to be desired. I'd expect more from a Rice graduate.
    That's magna cum laude, don't forget!

Everyone is the sneakiest and everyone is being played, Libra? Okay. Oh, and your game in no way resembles Dr. Will's. What a joke.

You're right, hep, she didn't seem to put much effort into answering the questions.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3167446;
    Everyone is the sneakiest and everyone is being played, Libra? Okay. Oh, and your game in no way resembles Dr. Will's. What a joke.
    Truly. Dr. Will? She could not have been less Dr. Will-like.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Libra was not so forthcoming on House Calls either, epecially at first when she answered questions with prepared-sounding statments that didn't address the questions. Early on she said, even if you don't have fun, enjoy yourself (!). Gretchen had liked Libra so she was able to gear the later questions more to Libra's liking and threw in a few compliments.

Kudos to the interviewer/question-designer for tryng.

Heh yeah that Libra was stubborn now that she's not getting the money she doesn't want to acknowledge anything, most boring interview and a waste of time but then again that was her goal, that's just who she is, heh at least she admitted that she should've kept her mouth shut, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dr. Will? Alrighty then!

+ Reply to Thread