+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BB10: Interview with Jessie - "Wave a few dollars in front of him."

Re: BB10: Interview with Jessie - "Wave a few dollars in front of him."

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3160208;
    Wow, what a moron. Thanks for the interview, hep. As I saw that photo up there, I couldn't help but notice a similarity...

Hahaha! You made me laugh so hard when I saw your comparison pics.

Nice interview , Hepcat.

Jessie is the type of guy I 100% avoid as a dating partner, I would tire of him in no time and have to take plenty of tylenol due to annoyance.

I know y'all know this stuff, but just for the record:

Jessie, sorry guy, but you have a few things mixed up about America's Player. I doubt if most people would have chosen not to play for America when BB asked. BB picked Dan to play, not America. And it was for $20,000, not 5,000. As far as votes, yes, America voted and they voted to have Memphis stay because they liked him better at this point in the game. I don't think the friends and family of the other players carry that many votes to make much of a difference.

Also, to vote, you could do that for *free* on the internet so no one had to pay. A lot of the voters were more committed, like the 24/7 feeders.

Btw, thanks for being nice to Michelle even though you had a girlfriend. I'm glad you admitted you were attracted to her on HCs, even though your relationship was "platonic", as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3160208;
    Wow, what a moron. Thanks for the interview, hep. As I saw that photo up there, I couldn't help but notice a similarity...
    Perfect match.

Jessie is a tool.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

All these interviews do is reinforce what Jessie's mother said--he was a 90 pound weakling that got bullied till high school when he started doing weights to stop it. He is still that insecure little boy under all the muscles. The cockiness is all an act to cover that up.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3160683;
    So Dan only beat him because Jessie was eating at the time? Am I understanding that correctly? And why does he think Dan only made $5,000? I thought it was $20,000.
    "I played chess against everybody in that house multiple times. Nobody could beat me. Dan did once, granted; I was also eating, and I’m not going to justify it, he did win."

I can't believe I'm defending Jessie, but I think, and I admit it is a leap, what Jessie is trying to say here is that Dan did beat him the once, and it was even while Jessie was eating, so he, Jessie, has no excuse, Dan did beat him once, and while he (J) had no excuse, such as being nutritionally deprived.

You wonder on reading this if those schoolyard beatings did some brain damage....wow, talk about incoherent. And defensively delusional.

I don't know, PWS - at the time I definitely heard it to mean he was eating dinner and playing at the same time and therefore was a little off his chess game. But reading the interview itself, I don't really know why it came across like that so strongly. When I talked to him I didn't think he was referring to Dan being on slop and that he was on food.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3169759;
    I don't know, PWS - at the time I definitely heard it to mean he was eating dinner and playing at the same time and therefore was a little off his chess game. But reading the interview itself, I don't really know why it came across like that so strongly. When I talked to him I didn't think he was referring to Dan being on slop and that he was on food.
    Well, the tone tells a lot, hepcat, and you heard him live. It could actually be that he can't eat and think at the same time. That could make sense, too.
    Thanks to all for all the great recaps/interviews, by the way---I go cold turkey on TV for a month most summers, and they are the only way I can keep up with BB.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3164512;
    All these interviews do is reinforce what Jessie's mother said--he was a 90 pound weakling that got bullied till high school when he started doing weights to stop it. He is still that insecure little boy under all the muscles. The cockiness is all an act to cover that up.

He put on a few muscles but it will never hide the fact that he is stilll a very weak person. His most viewed modeling pic will be the one next to the definition of "Little Man Syndrome".
    ahfb2000.com - HTML - Web Hosting Directory - Webmaster Tools - Webmaster Books
    Domain Names - PHP Scripts - Over 11,000 member strong Webmaster Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234