+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB10: Interview with Angie - "I wish I had played it a little differently."

Re: BB10: Interview with Angie - "I wish I had played it a little differently."

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;3155213;
    Great interview, I still hope they have an "America votes back" in an evicted Hg, I would love to see Angie come back and the priceless look on bimbo Keesha's face, hehe.
    Since we were allowed to interview Angie, I'm pretty sure that means that there's no way she's going to come back to the house. So even if there is a thing where America votes back one of the evicted hamsters, I doubt Angie will be one of the choices.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong about this though)
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Lucy4588 is right. We were explicitly told we could interview the first four houseguests but that after that they would make the decision later about interviews. Once they have talked to the press they aren't allowed back in the house as it would be a hugely unfair advantage.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

CCL

Angie rocks.

Thanks for the interview, hepcat and Angie!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12