+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Jessie's Roid Rage

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Jessie's Roid Rage

**This recap covers events from noon Saturday to noon Sunday, BB time**

In preparing for my weekend feed shift, I must say that I was secretly hoping that I’d turn on my feeds and find out that everyone had quit the game and the season was called to an end. No such luck. I am really, really trying to like this group of hamsters but at this point I think I’d rather have a tooth pulled than stomach another April/Ollie sack session. Let’s see what kind of trouble these hamsters get themselves into today, shall we?

Usually my shift begins with the hamsters laying out in the sun or sitting around the kitchen, but today gossip, whispering, and paranoia are what’s being served for lunch. Memphis apparently just told Keesha that people might be changing their votes and that Jerry told Angie she might have the votes to stay. Keesha becomes a little paranoid and calls on her BFF crazy Renny to calm her down. Keesha can’t believe Jerry is campaigning for Angie after everyone already told Keesha they would vote how she wanted. *pout* Keesha asks Renny to go get Jerry and bring him to the HoH.

Talk to the hand, cuz this face ain’t @$^&*&* listenin’!

Jerry comes in and waves the BS flag in Keesha’s face, saying that he isn’t campaigning for Angie and that he is sticking with the original plan. He says he will support Keesha if she supports his nominations in the future. He also tells Keesha not to believe anything Memphis says because Memphis is a womanizer. Yeah, and you are a perv, what’s your point?

Elsewhere, Angie says that she is going to start stirring up some drama because she knows she is leaving. She also says that Jerry never told her she had nothing to worry about. Michelle insists that she heard Jerry tell Angie she has the votes to stay. This he said/she said high school drama crap is really starting to get old. Angie and Memphis think it would be a good idea to lay it all out for Keesha and try to convince her to come over to the dark side.

Just when I thought the entire day was going to be Keesha playing “Red Rover Red Rover send XXX right over”, Jessie kind of loses his mind a little bit (not that he has any to spare). He goes into the HoH room and starts yelling at April. He wants to “call out” Libra too but she isn’t up there. He says he was promised that he was safe and now he doesn’t feel safe. He leaves and Dan, Keesha, and April comment that Jessie is losing it. They think he is being an idiot because he knows he’s just the pawn. *insert cliché saying about the pawn here* Jessie apparently hasn’t satisfied his need for rage, because he busts back into the HoH room, ranting and raving to April that he put up who they wanted last week and now he’s on the block. Jessie this time makes Dan his target and says Dan tries to put attention on other people to avoid the attention being on him. Wow, that’s actually pretty accurate Jessie. You get the gold star! April tells Jessie that nobody plans on voting him out and that he has her word she will vote to keep him. He says that’s the same word that said he wouldn’t be put on the block. She counters by saying she didn’t have the power this week. What a cop out. Jessie can’t understand why Keesha is after Angie in the first place, and April says they don’t want Libra to go home. I’m actually surprised Libra isn’t in the room with her BFFs right now anyway.

No seriously, my ego really is this big.

Jessie freaks out for another half hour or so, mostly directed toward Dan. Keesha suggests that they all go outside and calm down. Everyone leaves the HoH except for Jessie and Dan who sit on the chess couches. Jessie tells Dan he’s had his back from the beginning and he doesn’t know why Dan is trying to threaten him. Where does Jessie get this stuff?

Keesha tells everyone that she isn’t going to put Libra up, so people need to quit suggesting it. What happens next? Yep, you guessed it. Jessie goes nuts again! This kid must have had a little crazy mixed in with his protein shake this morning. Jessie now goes after poor ol’ Jerry. He tells Jerry that Jerry is a liar. Jerry doesn’t like being called a liar and tells Jessie that he doesn’t like him anymore. He then takes his toys and goes home. Sheesh, these people are exhausting.

Hey Dan! Pull my finger!

In the backyard, Keesha, Michelle, Angie, and Renny talk about some of the day’s events, and Angie reassures Keesha that Jerry wasn’t campaigning for her. He simply told her not to give up. Now that everyone has called him out, he won’t even look at her. Michelle stirs the pot by saying that Jerry is going to rebel against the NerdHerd v 2.0. Angie tells Keesha that people are going to use “her word” against her and that she needs to start standing up for herself. The girls gossip some more and I can’t really keep up. I think they’ve been saying the same stuff for days and days. These people need to get over things.

The boring losers HoH and her faithful followers Libra, April, Ollie, and Dan are back up in the HoH talking about how unstable Jessie is and it wasn’t cool of him to bring up people’s families. Wait, what’s going on now? Michelle and Jerry are screaming at each other? Apparently Michelle called Jerry two faced and he called her a snake in the grass then gave her the finger. Wow, that’s mature. Memphis, Jessie, and Angie come inside and Jerry accuses Michelle of calling in “her gang”. They go back outside and make fun of Jerry for calling them a gang. Are you guys still with me? Because my head sure hurts from all of this.

Michelle: “I’ll start swearing in Portuguese and then it’s really going to go down!”

The late afternoon is pretty much a replay of the early afternoon. Both camps are in their respective quarters bitching about the other. They keep going over and over and over what everyone said to each other. I start to nod off a little bit, but just then, a banner flies over the Big Brother house! Woo hoo, our first banner of the season! Skippy doesn’t like the banner action and immediately cuts to fish. Boo, party foul Skippy. Angie can’t believe the banner said what it said and Michelle wishes someone would send her a banner like that. Libra claims that Memphis told her the banner said “Keesha, Libra is a liar! Love, Steven.” Dan doesn’t believe that’s what it said, but Angie says they aren’t lying. I personally have no idea if that’s actually what the banner said, but that would be pretty funny if it was true. Later, we find out Memphis didn’t really see the entire banner and he thinks it might have said “We love Libra”. Um yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s not what it said because I can’t imagine anyone paying for that message. We also find out that Michelle for sure saw “Love, Steven” on the banner.

Jessie is hungover from his power trip

In the bathroom, Jessie is now all up in Libra’s grill, ranting about how he is on the block and Libra is probably the one that let it happen. She can’t really get a word in edgewise. Jessie is off his rocker. He brings up her comments about the old people in the food competition. LET IT GO! He says she was the one who convinced him to put Steven on the block.

Me likey lists

*April thinks that America will think she is the nice one in the house. Hi. I’m reality. Have we met?
    *April claimed that she has never slept with Ollie. Uh huh.
    *Jessie told Libra that everyone in the house has a problem with her except for him.
    *Keesha let Libra know that the house is trying to turn her against Libra.
    *Jessie told Memphis that April wants him on the block next week.
    *Memphis and Jerry had words because Jerry called him a womanizer.
    *There was a power outage in the house.
    *Keesha doesn’t want to hang out with a girl like Angie. Yes, because Libra is soooo much better.

It’s evening (finally) in the BB house and I’m sadly disappointed to find that these people still haven’t learned to move on. AGAIN we are replaying and rehashing the day’s conversations. The “Mean Girls” (April, Libra, Keesha) get into the hot tub while everyone else lounges around outside. The game talk finally ends, and everyone has random conversations about hair, teaching, and family.

Ollie and April head to the pink bedroom and she tells him that she cried because she misses her family so much. She has a twin sister that she really misses and she misses holding her nephew. She feels like she’s been in hell for six months. She isn’t the only one! She says she doesn’t want people thinking she is weak because she cries and Ollie tells her that everything will be okay and that tomorrow is another day. Jerry enters the room and tells her goodnight. Then, Ollie and April get busy with Jerry in the room. Those two sicken me. It’s a good thing Jerry is probably hard of hearing because there are some nasty words spoken. Vomit. Speaking of Jerry, when Ollie and April are done doing the nasty, Jerry tells them they are “something else”. Gross.

This time he lasted a whole 5 minutes

I happily switch feeds to check in on the other houseguests. Keesha and Renny are chatting in the HoH room. Their friendship is odd, but I like it. Michelle is running around the house in a green leotard from the Veto competition. You know, same ol’ same ol’. She shoves foil in her unitard to look like man parts. Wow. I can’t believe I actually pay to watch this. By around 1:40am, all the chatter stops and everyone is asleep.

The houseguests awaken for another day of bashing each other around 10am. Jessie starts his whining early, this time cornering Ollie. Jessie wants to know he is going to be safe next week but Ollie can’t guarantee it. Ollie does tell him that he is safe this week and he needs to chill out. Angie tells Jessie that she is going to go all out for her POV speech. She wants him to make everyone’s lives miserable after she leaves.

This screencap almost makes me miss Jen and her red unitard. Almost.

The Mean Girls are in the kitchen and Keesha informs them that she isn’t going to use the POV. Angie and Memphis are in the backyard talking about Dan and how they don’t think he can be trusted. Keesha gets called to the Diary Room and the houseguests go on outside lockdown. My shift finally comes to an end. Phew, I’m wiped.

To get all of the veto ceremony information before it airs on the show, check out waywyrd’s recap tomorrow!

If you like shoving things in your unitard, PM me.

Thanks to JustJuls, lildago, and ThinkPink for the screencaps!
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Jessie's Roid Rage

[Jerry] also tells Keesha not to believe anything Memphis says because Memphis is a womanizer. Yeah, and you are a perv, what’s your point?
    Jessie this time makes Dan his target and says Dan tries to put attention on other people to avoid the attention being on him. Wow, that’s actually pretty accurate Jessie. You get the gold star!
    Great stuff! It's a pity you don't get hazard pay for an extra-icky shift!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

I don't know how you do it. Just the Ollie/April with Jerry in the room thing makes me woozy.

Thank you for watching it all for me. I owe you big time.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

CCL

*April thinks that America will think she is the nice one in the house. Hi. I’m reality. Have we met?
    Love it.

Great recap, Ashley!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Great recap Ashley!

Thank you! You deserve some Tylenol PM for that!

Great captions and excellent recap, Ashley! Remind me to never sign up for the Saturday night shift, that seems to be when all the sleaze goes down.

Unitards and Michelle do NOT mix. Ew.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Thanks for the great recap Ashley! Wow, am I glad that I don't have to watch all that middle school drama all day .
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Awesome re-cap! ... I'm so glad I was cleaning toilets! (I think my head would have exploded with all that fighting!)
    Wasting away another summer...

Great recap....
    Jerry doesn’t like being called a liar and tells Jessie that he doesn’t like him anymore. He then takes his toys and goes home.

HAHA we can all hope cant we?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast