+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Someoneís a Week Late (and Itís Not April)

Re: 7/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Someoneís a Week Late (and Itís Not April)

Great recap, way better than the show.

Re: 7/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Someoneís a Week Late (and Itís Not April)

Thanks for the great recap...I have been gone for two days and what a great catch up.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

See...I didn't need to turn on the feeds at all yesterday. Maybe not today.

Thanks for the recap, MFWalkoff. It's less painful and much more entertaining to read all the nattering nonsense.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Excellent recap, MF!!!! And Librapril? That could be the next big drug in the fight against STD's!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Your recaps always have me laughing, MFWalkoff. These hamsters are disgusting, aren't they?
    Wake up and be awesome

The alliance wheel rocks and so do you!

Great recap!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

That was hilarious...by not watching the feeds & just reading your recap, this season actually seems interesting!! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12