+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/13 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Go Sell Crazy Somewhere Else, We're All Stocked Up

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 7/13 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Go Sell Crazy Somewhere Else, We're All Stocked

High Five, Way - brilliant job as usual!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: 7/13 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Go Sell Crazy Somewhere Else, We're All Stocked

Woo-Hoo! Excellent recap, Way!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Waywyrd.. because of you I may have a life this summer! .. Your first recap is awesome .. I think just reading your recaps will save me hours in front of the screen! -

This is the first year in the history of BB that I don't have live feeds .. (but I do have BBAD .. so we'll see how that goes...) and am relying on people like you to keep me informed! ... Thank you so much for your time and effort!
    Wasting away another summer...

Great job as always, Waywyrd!

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's the deal with TPTB at BB taking people's belts?

Awesome recap Way, thanks!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Thanks Waywyrd! Your an excellent and funny writer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123