+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Live Feed Recap : I Ain't 'Fraid Of No Ghost

Big Brother Live Feed Recap : I Ain't 'Fraid Of No Ghost

I may have said a time or two that I hoped Natalie would win HoH just to stir up more drama in the house. I also may have said that I find her stupidity amusing and she cracks me up with her delusional ramblings. After watching all weekend with Nat as HoH, I take it back. All of it! Her signs, and her numbers, and her Mattie, and annoying voice are on my last.freakin’.nerve. And oh yeah, double that annoyance for Sheila!

If there’s something strange in your neighborhood…

Late Thursday night, lots of James bashing goes down in the kitchen. It’s mostly Sheila rehashing the same things over and over again. You know, James and Chelsia were still together. Chelsia’s exit speech was disrespectful to the game. James is coming after them. Blah, blah, blah. I’ve started tuning her out so “blah, blah, blah” is all I hear when she’s flapping her gums. They think James is asleep but he overhears everything and calls Sheila out on her hypocrisy. She tries backpedal but James isn’t buying it. She then blames James for Chelsia’s exit speech. He keeps telling Sheila to stop because he’s not mad at her. He’s simply frustrated because he woke up and heard them talking as usual about how they want him gone. Of course, Sheila keeps going trying to backpedal. She can’t shut her pie hole to save her life.

Sheila does as Sheila always does. She goes ranting about James to Joshuah. James tells Ryan and Adam that he realizes the entire house is against him. Even if he does win POV, he’s still an island. He goes in to talk to Sharon and Sheila joins Ryan and Adam in the backyard to continue repeating the same damn thing about James. A little later, Adam goes in and tells James that Sheila feels better after getting everything off her chest. James goes out and gets in her face for pumping him up all day and then going behind his back to talk about him and pump Joshuah up the way she did. He screams at her much like a drill sergeant calling her a bitch among other things. Sheila doesn’t get a chance to say much other than “fine” but she doesn’t back down either.

Ryan tells James that he heard he was trying to make a final 2 deal with Natalie. James denies it and takes Ryan to confront Nat. She says she heard it from Chelsia and this sets James off again. He’s tired of being associated with Chelsia. They all start screaming at each other and it’s basically the same thing all over again. He’s pissed that he’s been isolated in the house. They took away the one person he confided in and now they want him gone. He argues that they voted him out once only to bring him back to try and evict him again. Sheila at the kitchen counter can’t keep her mouth shut. Surprised? When she says something to James, he yells a few more nasties at her. Adam comes in goes off on James. Somewhere between “f**k you” and “know what I’m sayin’” and a lot of other unintelligible ramblings, he tells James it sucks that everyone wants him out of the house.

Sheila was so pissed after the James blowup that she told Nat to put her up and not Sharon if the POV is used. She agreed to let Sheila sleep in HoH so James couldn’t get to her but only if she doesn’t run her mouth all night. Later she goes barreling into HoH where Nat is listening to music. She says that she was just saying that to fool the others and to let them think she’s going on the block. For some reason, Sheila is now pissed at Adam and Sharon. Sharon is now a liar and a conniver and a mole. She’s yelling her fool head off and Nat tells her to quiet down because…get this...she has sensitive ears. Heh!

If there’s something weird and it don’t look good…

The POV competition is held Friday afternoon and the house’s plans are all shot to hell. Sounds as if the competition had something to do with poker. James somehow pulls off the win renewing the hopes of pink fans everywhere. Natalie tells Sharon that she’ll have to put her on the block again. Ryan convinces Adam(and it isn’t too hard) that it’s better for them to keep Josh and get rid of Sharon. If Josh wins HoH, he’s more likely to target Nat and Sheila whereas Sharon will go after the two of them. James will be after them as well. Surprising is the fact that Dumb and Dumber can actually think strategically. Little do they know, Josh is off telling Nat that if he gets HoH, he’ll put up Dumb and Dumber. Meanwhile, James does a crazy victory dance. When he sees Sheila, they hug and make amends somewhat. He tells her that he’s there to stay so she better never do that to him again.

Sharon has a rough afternoon and spends most of it in tears. She’s going up on the block and she’s going to lose her Joshie. While she’s boo hooing, Josh strikes a two week deal up in HoH with Nat and Ryan that includes James. They all toss Sheila and Adam under the bus for all of the flip flopping, conveniently forgetting that they’re doing the same thing. Josh joins James in the sauna room where they celebrate their safety. Sharon joins them and cries some more over the way they’ve lost control of the house.

Before long, Natalie takes Sharon upstairs and spills everything. She sells out Josh and Ryan for coming to her with the plan and lets her know everyone is on board with it other than Sheila who has no clue. In turn, Sharon turns on James and tells him everything he’s said and done about her. It’s all so very junior high. In the backyard, Ryan and Adam are discussing how they need to win HoH and how dangerous Sharon is for the umpteenth time. Josh comes out to let him know the girls are upstairs scheming. He thinks it will come down to a guys vs. girls thing; and he’ll be with the guys because after all, he does have a penis. I’ve seen Little Joshie though; and trust me, that is debatable.

If you’re seeing things running through your head…

Ryan and Adam sneak into Sheila’s room to play a prank. They were going to do something with her faux silk robe. Ryan even put it on but then decided against it. They open her drawer and find a tampon that sends them into fits of giggles like a couple of little girls. Adam hits Ryan with it and then starts whacking himself in the head with it. They head to the kitchen with it next and cover it with salsa. Once all of the onion chunks are off, it looks just like one that has been used. Ew! They leave it in the toilet for someone to find. Sheila goes in, sees it, and takes off to the DR. Nat tells Josh and James to take a look. He does and flips out completely. He thinks it’s a real one left behind by Sheila and sends James to get a bowl. He’s so disgusted, he thinks they should leave it in a bowl beside her bed. James brings it out of the WC in a bowl and when Josh leans over to take a look, he runs away gagging, sending the others(and me) into fits of laughter. He has to run back into the WC a couple of times because he can’t stop gagging. Afterwards, he comments that Sheila’s embryos are on it.

Not finished with their pranks, Adam walks in on Sheila in the DR. She yells at him that he’s not supposed to do that and he’s going to end up with a penalty nomination. He doesn’t look too worried. Sheila goes into her room and finds the “used” tampon beside her bed. She laughs it off but is sure Josh is behind it. Hee, Josh wouldn’t have been able to carry the bowl without puking in it. While trying to figure out a way to get Sheila again, houseguests talk about the Skippys behind the wall. They try to get Natalie to lift up her shirt in front of the glass. She’s too goody-goody for that so she goes over and jiggles her boobies instead. James tells them about Skippy filming him while he masturbated once. Chelsia was beside him giggling the whole time. Sheila finally comes in and sits down. James walks behind her and dumps a glass of water on her head. Sheila gets mad and heads off to bed.

Other (Un)Important Things
    • The girls need a name for themselves. They discuss Charlie’s Angels, Jesus’ Angels, and Josh’s Angels before finally dubbing themselves Angels.
    • Natalie prays to Mattie(Really, she does) and tells him she really wanted to send him a birthday present, meaning James, but he’ll have to wait one more week.
    • Sharon denies to Sheila that she kissed Matt up in HoH.
    • Natalie is now on the number 9. April 9th starts week 9 and James’ 9 lives are coming to an end.
    • Adam was once busted with hash on a train and spent 3 months in jail in France.
    • Ryan plans to propose to Jen when he gets out of the house. He lets it slip that she’s been engaged before. Sheila says she’s been engaged many times.
    • Natalie’s group is calling themselves “Team Christ.” If only Amber and Jameka had thought of that.
    • Ryan says it’s 64 steps from his bed to the bathroom. For Adam, it’s only 58.
    An invisible man sleeping in your bed...

The next day, Sharon makes a deal with Ryan. They’ll keep her if she agrees to put up James if she wins HoH. Sharon jumps on the deal and event throws Josh under the bus. She knows he was planning to screw her over anyway.

Seems the pranks are still going the next day too. This time, BB gets in on the fun by turning off the water while Sheila is in the shower. The best part is her head is covered in shampoo. She freaks out and starts yelling that it’s not funny. Nat figures out that they’re messing with them to get footage for Tuesday’s show on April Fool’s Day. The water comes back on and Nat tells BB they’re messed up. Sheila and Nat head outside to the lounger to tan. James walk by behind them and dumps a cup of flour on her face thus sending her back to the shower. Sheila is really pissed this time and calls them a few choice names. She rants on and on about how immature they are and tattles to BB that they got it in her mic. Not finished with Sheila yet, James and Adam switch mattresses with her.

BB isn’t finished with the hamsters either. In the bathroom, Josh sees a masked face in the bathroom mirror and screams like a little girl. The others come running but don’t see a thing. A little later, the same face appears above the kitchen sink scaring the crap out of Josh again. He puts on his ghostbusting UT bucket hat and pulls it down over his eyes so he won’t see the “ghosts.” He walks around the house skittishly with a terrified look on his face. BB calls an outside lockdown that really sends him into a paranoid fit. He figures BB is only doing it so they can haunt the house. In the backyard, everyone teases him that Allison’s ghost in the mirror will be next. Josh isn’t amused and is really freaking out over all of the spooky stunts. When the lockdown is over, hammies are hanging in the kitchen. Josh opens the freezer and finds a huge rat staring at him. Again, he screams like a little girl. BB is really sticking it to Joshie. Ryan later notices the Sharon’s “beebees” are on the TV screen in the living room. He calls the others in to have a look and they realize the guinea pigs are sitting on the DR couch in the scene from last week’s show. Nat can’t figure out how they’re on there when they’re right there in the cage at that moment. She seriously thinks they’re in two places at once.

The frat boy pranks continue as the boys toilet paper Sheila’s room. Meanwhile the girls discuss Natalie’s whole theory of 9’s while she soaks in a bubble bath. The guys hang out and wait for Sheila to discover their latest handiwork. Finally, she heads to bed and finds the toilet papered room. She laughs it off but insists they clean it up and points out they broke the bed. Although good natured about it, Sheila doesn’t understand why they are all so obsessed with pranking her. She turns in but they aren’t finished with their juvenile pranks. She hates shoes on the counter so Josh lines up his 15 pairs of shoes on the kitchen counter. Dude, why did you need 15 pair of shoes? Since they’re acting like 12 year olds, they also cover the refrigerator door with handprints because Sheila hates that too. As part of Sheila’s harassment, James wakes her up a la Dick banging on pots and pans. Sheila laughs it off and then discovers the shoes on the counter. She isn’t bothered in the least and thinks they’re as dumb as I do. She goes back to bed and ignores Adam’s request for her to come to his bed and service him.

As planned, Natalie put Sharon on the block when James removed himself. So…who are they planning to vote out? Your guess is as good as mine. Everyone seems to have a secret alliance with everyone and they all flip flop more than Adam fondles the hooded warrior. Ok, well maybe not that much. But close. Josh even has a brilliant plan to eat real food instead of slop. He thinks this would result in a penalty nomination next week. This means getting rid of Sharon is a no-brainer now because Josh is a freebie next week. Of course, he’s wrong. If he eats, he gets a penalty vote this week. That’s the way it worked with Jen last season when she went apecorn and devoured a burger and anything else she could get her hands on.

In closing, a bit of wisdom from Natalie…Ryan is spraying the table where Natalie prepared fish with a can of disinfectant that he picked up from the spa. He points out that the stuff is pretty hard core because the can says it can even kill HIV. Natalie wants to know why infected people don’t just spray themselves or ingest the disinfectant. And there you have it, folks. Our little Natalie has discovered a cure.

Thanks to misticat and waywyrd for the screen caps.
    Subtitles from “Ghostbusters” by Ray Parker Jr.
    Last edited by lildago; 03-31-2008 at 04:19 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: Big Brother Live Feed Recap : I Ain't 'Fraid Of No Ghost

good recap, lil! thanks for watching all this so we don't have to!

He has to run back into the WC a couple of times because he can’t stop gagging. Afterwards, he comments that Sheila’s embryos are on it.
    That was one of my favorite feed moments of all time.

Natalie wants to know why infected people don’t just spray themselves or ingest the disinfectant.
    Oh my God. Please tell me she didn't say that.

Fun recap, lil!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2881871;
    In closing, a bit of wisdom from Natalie…Ryan is spraying the table where Natalie prepared fish with a can of disinfectant that he picked up from the spa. He points out hat the stuff is pretty hard core because the can says it can even kill HIV. Natalie wants to know why infected people don’t just spray themselves or ingest the disinfectant. And there you have it, folks. Our little Natalie has discovered a cure.
    Why haven't the doctors and scientists thought of this? What a freakin' waste idiot!

FORT Fogey

Excellent recap lil, I'm honored you used my cap!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, we see Nat learned a lot from her 3 years of college....
    Thanks for the recap--even though I read the feeds religiously there's always something new!

HAHAHA! I love the last line about the HIV cure. These hamsters are excellent.

I knew that Jen was engaged before to some guy, she had a profile on theknot dot com.
    Tall guys love short girls.

In closing, a bit of wisdom from Natalie…Ryan is spraying the table where Natalie prepared fish with a can of disinfectant that he picked up from the spa. He points out hat the stuff is pretty hard core because the can says it can even kill HIV. Natalie wants to know why infected people don’t just spray themselves or ingest the disinfectant. And there you have it, folks. Our little Natalie has discovered a cure.
    Wow! Give the girl a Nobel Prize stat!

Excellent recap, lil!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

And whats the name of this junior high???

Great recap lil!

You have to wonder what college Natalie attended for three years, and if the college will admit it. And another thing, Sheila is making Maggie look good.

Thanks for another great recap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast