+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother Live Feed Recap - From A as in Sleaze to Z as in More Sleaze

Re: Big Brother Live Feed Recap - From A as in Sleaze to Z as in More Sleaze

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2822729;
    [*]X-rated - I’m starting to think Alison Grodner has a deal with Showtime this season to provide the most nudity and sleaze possible. There has to be an explanation as to why this bunch is so willing to take it all off and make out with each other.
    I'm wondering the same thing. If this is the kind of cast they are going to get from now on, I am out!

Great recap! these hampsters are sick!!!

Amy

Loved it, lil! Your Adam caption cracked me up.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Too funny, lil!
    Exorcism - Josh and Natalie feel the need to purge the house from evil. They “baptize” a cup of water, therefore deeming it holy. Armed with Bibles and their “Holy Water,” they go from room to room casting out evil and asking God to bless the house. At one point, James walks through the house wearing only a sock on his erect penis and they cast “Holy Water” on him as well. I wish I could say I made all of this up under the influence of codeine-laced cough syrup but every single ridiculous word is true.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

That was so clever! Kudos!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

oh good GOD these people are pigs. Thanks for the recap Lil. I don't have the feeds this time so I'm definitely Thankful for that!!

Loved the abc's. Fun recap, especially with what you are given to work with. This is a major sleazy group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12