+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Guinea Pigs Have Big Va-Jay-Jays

Re: Big Brother Live Feed Recap - Guinea Pigs Have Big Va-Jay-Jays

Thanks for the recap Lildago. Since, I'm having a really tough time watching these hamsters, I mean perverts you filled in the gaps for me.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Thanks for the recaps! I don't subscribe to the live feeds so the recaps are very helpful in keeping up with what is going on in the house. After this season, CBS might want to consider burning down the BB house!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

great recap - thanks for taking the time to do it.
    it's really really appreciated. I'd rather read your words than spend time watching these guys. It's kind of painful, so kudos to you for taking one for the team.

Wow, great summary. i have not been as vigilant about keeping up with BB as I normally am. I accidentally tuned into BBAD last night and it was total insanity. Lap dances and nudity (not in a fun way) and general debauchery. I started to wonder if Showtime is vying for the Cinemax after dark crowd. This is the lowest-class group I have ever seen, and that is counting Boogie. I wish it was a good group as it is normally a fun show to watch. I hope there is a major "twist" where the viewers can vote everyone off and we can start fresh! I am sickened by this ragtag bunch of whiners and sleazes. Hopefully, it is going to be a shortened season with lots of double voting off opportunities because it will be none too soon. The only person who is not making me physically ill is Ryan, and I bet it is just because I am missing something in my sporadic viewing. Sad. The only thing I look forward to would be the hilarious and accurate and insighful recaps! way to be better than the actual show! If i want to see pole dancing and immaturity and whining I will watch my fair brady. ha.

Didn't you just feel like taking a hot shower to rinse the filth away after that, lil?

Terrific recap of a very skeevy weekend.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2811207;
    Didn't you just feel like taking a hot shower to rinse the filth away after that, lil?

Terrific recap of a very skeevy weekend.
    Excellent point. They think their activities would make America take "cold" showers when it really warrants hot water and really strong soap!!! They have no idea how horrible they are seen on the outside. So sad. So wrong.

Lildago, thank you so much for doing the recap!!! It was great . I didn't realize how much I depended on the live feed recaps to get the whole "BB experience." And now that I'm finally getting it this season.... Really makes me long for a little Donato. Who knew last season's crew was so classy?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Thanks Lildago for the recap. I didn't even watch the show last night. CBS really dredged the bottom feeders with this group. I believe that they are in for a rude awakening on how the viewing public think of them when they finally exit the house. I am not a prude but with this group I feel like one.
    In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on. Robert Frost

When I read the thread title, my first thought is that it wasn't about the actual guinea pigs in the house. Then I started reading and realized it was. Then I continued reading and realized that it could be about any of the guinea pigs in the house.

I don't have the feeds this time either, so being able to read a recap like this is a big help. Or, at least I got a great laugh out of it.

Thanks for the great writing. I always enjoy reading your recaps.

Thanks for the recap! I can't decide if this group is the worst or the best! I think the worst. I hope this "season" isn't going to be long. There's only 6 couples left, so I'm hoping it will go away in 4 weeks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast