+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - The Blue Ball Conspiracy

9/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - The Blue Ball Conspiracy

This recap covers Wednesday noon to Thursday noon, house time.

At the top of my shift, our bunny hopping hamsters are still in bed. Dick is moaning and groaning with every move. He grumbles about still being cold and that his entire body hurts. He complains that BB woke him up with all of the noise. Apparently, they’re working on something behind the scenes. Dick gets up and stumbles to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. He eats and then returns to bed, still complaining about the noise that woke him up. Whatever the noise was, it’s now stopped and Dick climbs back into bed. Either BB is finished with what they were doing or they stopped because Dick said so. After all, Dick is running this show.

Meanwhile, Zach gets up, showers, and goes into the kitchen for a drink. He sits at the counter for a while and then goes back to bed. He no sooner covers up and we get trivia. It’s obviously the wake up call. Poor Zach just got comfortable. We learn a little later that two of the wake up songs were the themes from “Welcome Back, Kotter” and “Saved By The Bell.” Ashamedly, I admit to singing “It’s alright cause I’m saved by the bell” for the rest of the afternoon.

Not a whole heck of a lot happened. Here are the highlights in bullet format for you because.....well, it’s just easier that way.
    • The DR told Dani that the wrap party would be held there. Dick hopes she’s right because he thinks he’ll need all of the security.
    • Dani wants to go to Disneyland Paris when they win. She wants to go to every Disneyland. These two are very sure of their win. Overconfidence is never a good thing.
    • Dick hopes Janelle is at the wrap party without her boyfriend so he can invite her to Magic Mountain and really flirt with her. Magic Mountain, isn’t that every girl’s dream?
    • The DR told them that the jury questions will be on Saturday via satellite.
    • Everything seems to remind Dani of Nick. She keeps bringing him up and telling little stories about him. The girl’s got it bad. Nick better have the patience of Job if he’s going to hook up with this spoiled princess.
    • Dani claims that when Jen was HOH, they found her sleeping naked when they were sent up for the usual Thursday lockdown. Then….they found two cucumbers in her bed. Alrighty then.
    • Dani admits that she, Dick, Dustin, and Joe all knew that their “enemy” would be in the house. Carol and Jess did not.

Oh, wait I forgot Zach. Lets see. What did Zach do all day? Here you go…
    • Zach stares into space. Zach stares at his seashell. That’s about it. Oh, he did find his dolphin statue that Jess hid in Mike‘s old bed last week. Exciting, I know.

Dick tells Dani that he’s going to talk to the DR about the blue ball, referring to the one in Jameka’s tube during the last POV. After his trip to the DR, Dick comes out ranting that they should have looked at the tapes right after the competition, not five days later and calls them f***ing retards. He puts his face right into a camera and gives Skippy an earful. “You’ve got fifty million cameras! You f***ing replay them and answer the f***ing questions!” He yells that someone should tell Zach that he didn’t actually win that POV. He’s so loud that I’ll be surprised if Zach didn’t already hear him. I’m really not sure what Dick hopes to accomplish by bringing up the blue ball conspiracy. Jameka still needed a couple more balls to win. In my opinion, the mystery blue ball didn’t change the outcome of the competition and Dick is grasping at straws since Zach was better at bunny hopping in the rain than the Donatos. By the way, there are a couple of video clips out there that show Dick holding a blue ball in his hand just before Julie told Jameka she was disqualified. Some conspiracy theorists believe that Dick put the ball into Jameka’s tube himself. I’m inclined to think if that were the case, one of the cameras would have caught it. And no way would Dick be crying foul and demanding they watch the tapes if he did it. So how did the blue ball get into Jameka’s tube? Is there really a big conspiracy here or simply dumb luck? I guess it depends on who you ask.

Last week, Superpass treated us to an exclusive chat with Janelle. This week, we get Howie and Kaysar. Man, are they a sight for sore eyes! Kaysar lives in Orange County and is very busy and single. Single??? What a waste of a damn fine man! Howie lives in Chicago and is studying meteorology and Spanish. He does have a girlfriend. If they were in the house, Kaysar thinks he would have aligned with Nick. Howie says he would have gone “Busto” on anyone who betrayed him. They both liked Jen. Boogie said he went out with Jen but didn’t get any action. That doesn’t surprise me. I can definitely see Jen thinking she’s too good for the likes of Mike Boogie, especially considering her alleged relationship with cucumbers. Kaysar thinks Dani has had the best game this season. Howie says both Dick and Dani were great. He loves that Dick threatened the whole house, the viewers, and the producers and still stayed in the game. They think that this season is a popularity contest and the jury will make their vote personal. The guys chat a while longer and it comes to an end much too soon. I don’t know why Superpass waited until now to do this. Weekly chats with Janie, Howie, and Kaysar should have been mandatory considering the suckfest we’ve endured this season.

Shortly after the Superpass chat began, the other three feeds went to trivia while part two of the HOH competition took place. When they return, I can tell right away that Dani did not win. She’s filing her nails on her bed and she’s wearing a big old scowl. One thing I’ve learned about Dani this season is that when she gets her way, she’s a happy camper. When she doesn’t, her face is longer than the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway. Sure enough, Dick walks in and confirms his win by telling her not to be too hard on herself. He tries to encourage her, telling her he’s going to win for her. “It’s going to be you and me in the final two,” he proclaims. Dick is very reassuring and positive but Dani sits there pouting and filing her nails. “I’m going to win tomorrow. Couldn’t be any better TV. Me winning for you after you used the POV on me yesterday. It’s all about us. It’s always been all about us, both of us together.” He’s partly right. This season has been all about him. I’m not a big fan of Evel Dick but without him, this season wouldn’t have squat. He goes on to say, “We got gypped out of a car.” From later conversation, we learn that the competition had something to do with getting things from the bottom of the pool. Dani complains about having trouble with the goggles. Dick complains that he had to wear something plastic on his head. Also, Dani had to hold her nose each time she went under the water to keep the water out. She couldn’t hold her breath for long so she had to keep coming up for air. This slowed her down.

Dick : We’re going to have a fairy tale ending, I’m telling you.

Dick and Dani quiz each other about the other houseguests in preparation for the final competition. Dani instructs Dick to give Zach the wrong answers if he asks anything. Such great sports, these two. They do ask some legit questions but after a while, it turns into the Bash Your Former Houseguest Show. I found some of their questions to each other amusing. Do they really think Julie will ask them which houseguest had the smallest weiner? Just for kicks(and because there’s nothing else going on), here are some of their questions. *Answers below.
    • Which houseguest was the biggest liar?
    • Which houseguest besides Jess or Jen wore fake tanning lotion?
    • Which houseguest liked to tan with his pubic hair hanging out?
    • Which houseguest pretended to be blonde but wasn’t?
    • Which houseguest left the house with shorter hair than they came in with but didn’t cut it?
    • Which houseguest shaved everything except the “happy trail?”
    • Which houseguest had never been around white people?
    • Which houseguest had never interacted with black people?
    • Which houseguest hated wearing costumes?
    • Which houseguest would hit her daughter before her dog?
    • Which houseguest would most likely be found in bed with Zach?

The Donatos pretty much ignore Zach all night and I find myself feeling a little sorry for the big ogre. He comes through at one point and asks Dani to play cards but she declines. He sits around, stares at nothing, and sleeps all day….FSA (Fake Sleeping Alliance, according to Dick and Dani). He does give a shout out to his ex-girlfriend after part two of the HOH. “One more, Sweets, one more. Dick doesn't know s**t. That's a lot to remember. I can do it, I can do it." If Zach does pull this off, I have a feeling that he just might win the whole game. Wouldn’t that be a shocker?

Our tired hamsters get a 10am wake up call and are sent to the backyard for lockdown. Dick complains that BB could have given them a few more songs since they were being kicked out of house. Then he complains some more about being rushed out before he could get his eye drops. His eye is still infected from the water and mud used in the endurance competition. They comment on how many of them have had ear and eye problems from the water and gunk they’ve had thrown at them in various competitions. This morning is just as boring as yesterday. Zach tries to strike up a conversation a couple times but the Donatos shut him down. Dani does her nails again, Zach plucks out his eyebrows with his fingers, and they all sit and stare or nap. If not for the occasional cough from Dick, I’d swear my feeds were frozen.

*Answers to the Dick and Dani HOH quiz
    • Eric
    • Mike
    • Joe
    • Jessica
    • Mike
    • Jen
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Amber
    • Carol…but she’d be drunk

How many questions did you answer correctly? PM me if you got a perfect score!
    Last edited by lildago; 09-13-2007 at 06:34 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: 9/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - The Blue Ball Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2571232;
    I can definitely see Jen thinking shes too good for the likes of Mike Boogie, especially considering her alleged relationship with cucumbers.
    Excellent recap Lil.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2571232;
    If not for the occasional cough from Dick, Id swear my feeds were frozen.
    You and me both!

* The DR told Dani that the wrap party would be held there. Dick hopes she’s right because he thinks he’ll need all of the security.
    He is probably right.

Excellent recap, lil.

Howie lives in Chicago and is studying meteorology and Spanish.
    So he can be a weatherman on Univision?

Boogie said he went out with Jen but didn’t get any action. That doesn’t surprise me. I can definitely see Jen thinking she’s too good for the likes of Mike Boogie, especially considering her alleged relationship with cucumbers.
    Classic!

Great recap lildago!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Great recap, and loved your rerference to Dani's pouty face being longer than the Causeway, since I commute across it between the Northshore and New Orleans!

Excellent recap, Lil!

Thanks for an outstanding recap, lil!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

....I just reloaded my feeds 5 times on the empty shower stall. If it hadn't been for the drain noise...I would of loaded them again.

It is Saaaaaaaaddddddd day, that I sit and listen for coughs and drains. Glad you gave me new reading to enjoy!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

At least you had Kaysar to brighten up the feeds last night.

Great job, lil. I especially loved the last caption!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hilarious recap, lildago! Thank you so much for doing this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast