+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: I Am The Rain King

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

9/11 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: I Am The Rain King

*This recap covers events from noon Tuesday to noon Wednesday, BB time*

On a serious note, most of this recap covers Tuesday, September 11. I just want to take a minute to remember those who lost their lives on that tragic day. My most heartfelt sympathies go out to anyone who has been affected in some way by the attacks. I could never express enough gratitude to the brave men and women who showed so much courage in helping with the rescue and clean up efforts. No matter what is going on within our country, we will always remember the day the nation pulled together as one.

I turn on my feeds to find all four cameras on Zach and Jameka in the HoH room. They are chatting about work. Zach tells Jameka heís a workaholic and Jameka tells Zach she absolutely loves her job. Iím enthralled for about 2 minutes. They talk about how video games and certain things on TV can harm children. Zach talking about video games? No, really? There is more random chit chat about phone bills and age. Zach doesnít get carded for alcohol anymore, but Jameka still does sometimes. *yawn*

Jamekaís mic pack is about to go to a very scary place

Dick and Daniele finally get out of bed, and Daniele tells Dick that the DR told her that they all need to pack their bags for the show. Skippy doesnít like this chatter and immediately switches to vortex. A few minutes later, we come back and Dick is complaining that he doesnít want a live show and he wonít have a chance to give his speech. Daniele tells him he still can but heíll have to shorten it. Wait. Daniele wasnít the one whining and she suggested an optimistic alternative. Someone must have slipped her some happy pills this morning.

Dick decides that heíll get a shower, and all four cameras follow. It canít be that interesting, can it? Apparently the camera people think we have nothing better to do with our lives than watch Dick shower. That being said, I watch Dick shower. Dick washes his hair, coughs, picks his nose, then spits. Yep, Dicky D. spits in the shower. Wouldnít that be gross if Dick spit on the kitchen floor or in the hot tub too? What? He does? Thereís a fine specimen of a man!

Zach has yet to learn that inanimate objects arenít real friends

After his shower, Dick chats with Jameka in the bathroom. He apologizes for stinking up the house last night. He says he woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and the air was still full of his lasting fart aroma. He says tuna fish just doesnít agree with him. I donít know about you all, but Iím sending a letter to Glade requesting that ďDickís Tuna Fish FartsĒ be the newest air freshener spray scent.

Dick heads out to the kitchen to visit with Daniele. He starts beating a banana against the table. Daniele starts clanging a spoon against a bowl. The hamsters are starting to crack. Never one to allow too much fun, the BB voice comes on and tells Daniele to STOP THAT! She says if they want her to stop then they better give her something else to do. She stops and still doesnít get anything else to do. Ugh, is this season over yet?

All four feeds go to Zach and Jameka in the bathroom. Jameka is straightening her hair. Zach tells Jameka he appreciates her support. She says (well, grunts) mmm hmm. The BB voice comes on very sternly, and in an annoyed tone tells Dick to put on his microphone. A second later, the voice comes back on and thanks Dick. Zach tells Jameka he is going to be lonely. How can you be lonely if you never had any friends to begin with? She says heíll be fine and he needs to finish his job. She tells him that quitting is not an option and second place is not an option. Mrs. After School Special continues, saying that having it right there and letting it slip through is not an option. She says being late is not an option. What does being late have to do with anything, Jameka? Zach says heíll be missing her smile. Jameka says she is thinking since it is September 11, the competition might be something with a building or a skyscraper. She isnít sure if that would be insensitive or a commemoration. Zach, appearing to be the only smart one in the conversation, says that he doesnít think BB would do something like that.

Now that Jen is gone, Dick resorts to abusing fruit

Daniele comes into the bathroom to flip her hair around a bit and pick at her split ends. Zach says if he doesnít get a question on the show, it will mean he would have only had one question all season. He says if he does get a question, it will be, ďWho are you?Ē Aww, poor Zach. I was the leader of the bash-the-awkward-guy club the whole season, but Iíve grown to love that darn ogre! Daniele gets into the shower, Jameka is still straightening her hair, and Zach is sitting on the bathroom floor in silence. Dick is nowhere to be seen. Nobody is speaking. Riveting.

Eventually, Dick comes back into the picture. Hearing the F word every other second is better than silence! Zach comments on Dickís long sleeved shirt and asks if heís packed all of his things. Dick replies that he has all of his sh** together, every f***ing thing he needs! Dick says that itís weird for him to watch Zach sit there and stare at Jameka. He tells Jameka it must be weird for her that Zach didnít talk to her for 2 and Ĺ months and now he wants to talk to her. Jameka says that it was reciprocated. Dick walks away.

We have trivia for most of the afternoon. The feeds come back for a little bit and we see Dick asking Jameka if she needs help carrying her things. She declines but thanks him for offering. Vote grubbing? Genuine kindness? The jury is still out on that one. We head back to trivia until after the live show.

For those of you who didnít catch the show, the HoH is going to be in 3 parts. The first part is endurance. The houseguests are in a garden where there are 3 giant carrots they have to stand on. They have to hold on to a key with at least 1 hand while staying on the carrot. A rabbit on a long pole is going in a circle, and every time the rabbit comes to a houseguestís stump, they have to jump over it. Every so often, rain comes pouring down. Throughout the night, it also appears that some yucky brown stuff has been thrown on them.

Hamsters in the carrot patch

The feeds come on about 30 minutes after the East Coast airing of the show. We find that Zach, Daniele, and Dick are still on their carrots. The cameras are on Daniele and Zach. I didnít even realize Dick was still in the competition until I heard him belch loudly. The rabbit appears to be going a little bit faster and they are still getting rained on every so often. There are super cheesy flashing lights that are supposed to give the illusion of lightning. The only sounds we can hear are the sounds of the 3 houseguests jumping and Daniele grunting/shivering when the rain comes down. Youíd think the girl would have put some more clothes on if she knew it was going to be a late night endurance competition! It doesnít help that she weighs 80 pounds soaking wet, either! The rain stops for a little bit and Daniele is visibly shaking. She looks like she is in pain. The area is now foggy. Dick belches again. We finally have a camera on Dick and I can see he is barefoot. The bunny keeps going faster. Dick keeps belching.

I donít need any f*****g shoes! *spit*

We are about 2 hours into the endurance competition, and Daniele appears to be in really bad shape. She is now crying. Dick is trying to keep her motivated, but it doesnít appear to be working. Daniele mouths ďdistract himĒ to Dick about Zach. We get a quick vortex and come back to find that some yummy brown stuff has been dumped on all 3 hamsters. Dick starts yelling things at Zach, hoping to get him rattled enough to let go of his key or fall off of the carrot. I canít really go into details about the things Dick is saying because we are a PG-13 kind of site. Basically, he makes comments about panties, Zachís ex girlfriend, and Zachís teeth. Use your imagination to come up with the rest.

Itís raining, itís pouring, this competition is so boring

Zach appears to be unscathed by Dickís comments. The trash talking continues until what seems like forever, and thenÖ Dani goes down! Around 9:40pm BB time, the Princess herself is eliminated from Round 1. She makes her way to the hot shower, spewing sounds Iíve never heard a human make along the way. She is violently shivering and moaning and grunting. Meanwhile, outside, Zach is starting to take what Dick is dishing out and throwing it right back at him. Zach is laughing at Dick and yelling back to him. Iím almost expecting them to try to figure out who can pee farther and grow more chest hair. Sheesh.

Big Brother is always watching. So is that guy on the roof.

Ugh, this bunny keeps staring at me and itís sooo fruuuuustrating!

The competition goes on well into the night. The bunny hopping has stopped, but Dick and Zach still have to endure the rain and random goop dumpings. Daniele comes out to sit in the backyard and cheer on her dad. She mouths to him that sheís sorry. Dick tells Zach that heís going to be there all night and all day so Zach better be ready. Around 2am, Dick starts to falter. Dani comes out and asks if he is okay and he shakes his head no and points to his leg. She tells him it is okay if he wants to quit. At approximately 2:25am BB time, Dick quits the competition. Zach is the round 1 winner!

Me win. Me like win.

Dick lays on the ground, appearing to be in a lot of pain. Daniele comes over with a blanket. The winning bunny, Zach, hops off of his carrot and asks Dick if he is alright. Dick says he feels like he canít move at all. He must not be in too bad of shape, because he then immediately lights up a cigarette. Zach asks Dani if Dick needs more blankets, and she says he doesnít. She goes outside and whines for Dick to come inside. I actually think itís concerned whining this time. Who is this girl, and what has she done with Daniele?

Daniele v. 2.0 takes care of both Dick and Zach after the competition ends. She makes grilled cheese sandwiches and hot tomato soup for them and takes Zach a drink. He stands up to get it and she tells him to sit down. She acts genuinely concerned for both of them. She asks both of them every so often how they are feeling. Hmm. Iím a bit speechless. Zach tells Daniele that the things Dick said to him during the competition were very hurtful. He also tells her that he appreciates her kindness. Zach goes to bed.

Daniele and Dick stay up for awhile and chat about the competition and what might be in store for them over the next few days. Around 4:30am BB time, Daniele goes to bed. Dick follows shortly after. When my shift ends at noon, the hamsters are still soundly asleep.

Thanks to marybethp, bbnbama, and Aero for the screencaps! Rock on with your bad selves!
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 9/11 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: I Am The Rain King

Great recap Ashley!
    It's nice to see you gave a little blurb about September 11th too.

It would've been nice to hear your take on what actually happened to the bunny, but oh well.

Awesome recap, Ashley! Something about Zach's teeth makes him look like Billy Bob Thornton in that screencap.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thanks, Ash.!

Hee Hee, nice one!

It’s raining, it’s pouring, this competition is so boring.. Yup and long!

Ugh, this bunny keeps staring at me and it’s sooo fruuuuustrating! About made me tinkle in my pants!

Me win. Me like win. Nice...

[QUOTE=AshleyPSU;2570434;]*This recap covers events from noon Tuesday to noon Wednesday, BB time*

On a serious note, most of this recap covers Tuesday, September 11. I just want to take a minute to remember those who lost their lives on that tragic day. My most heartfelt sympathies go out to anyone who has been affected in some way by the attacks. I could never express enough gratitude to the brave men and women who showed so much courage in helping with the rescue and clean up efforts. No matter what is going on within our country, we will always remember the day the nation pulled together as one.

Thank you for taking time to remember. It was such a tragedy. I know for years i will remember seeing it in TV. And the people who knew they had to give their lives take the hijackers down to save others. As awful as it was, it brought our country together.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Great recap, hilarious captions. Thank you so much for doing this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudTVJunkie;2570592;
    Hee Hee, nice one!

Itís raining, itís pouring, this competition is so boring.. Yup and long!

Ugh, this bunny keeps staring at me and itís sooo fruuuuustrating! About made me tinkle in my pants!

Me win. Me like win. Nice...

Oh and Dani v2.0.....LOVE IT !

Great Job Ashley!

Seems like Dani does have some good in her.
    Thanks for a great recap Ashley!

Zach playing with the bunnies all alone is so sad.

Thanks for the terrific recap, Ashley!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast