+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: ""Nothing Is So Aggravating Than Calmness"

Re: 9/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: ""Nothing Is So Aggravating Than Calmness"

Stop it young lady, your face will freeze that way.

You mean my mother wasn't the only mother that said that!
    Great job suncat, thanks for the laughs.

Somewhere along the line Zach suggests that Jameka give him money in exchange for keeping her off the block.
    I have a feeling lots of things in life have come Zach's way in a similar fashion.

Thanks for a great recap, sunny!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Just say no to crack.
    Excellent recap, Sunny.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Hilarious!

stuck in Reality Land addicted2rltytv's Avatar

If only the show was as interesting as yall make the recaps! Great job everytime! I look forward to reading them!

Terrific recap, Sunnycat! As always, I love your captions and screencaps. Thanks for trying to bring a touch of class to BB with Oscar Wilde.

With that, my shift ends, and with any luck I won't have to look at these people ever again. Who will Zach nominate? Who will win POV? What could I have done with these wasted hours of my summer? Regrets, I've had a few...

He's implying that she's instrumental in saving his eternal soul, or at least getting his eternal soul into a church after a hard Saturday night of lame-pick up lines and a bottle of the Hampton's best "Summer Blush."
    Just catching up on my BB reading - looks like it was the same old same old. But at least you made it fun, sunny!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12