+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Who Oinks Like a Pig and Never Washes His Hands?

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar

8/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Who Oinks Like a Pig and Never Washes His Hands?

This recap covers noon Sunday to noon Monday, house time.

Welcome back to another exciting Sunday with our hamsters!! This morning was filled with a momentous occasion though- Eric finally grew a pair and kissed Jessica. I’m sure he was just waiting all this time for America to tell him to do it, and I have an inkling that the BB Powers That Be encouraged Jess to go along with it, because, well… that was some awkward kissing.

Would you be scared if you woke up and this was what you saw?

You know what else is awkward? The fact that Zach rarely washes his hands after using the facilities. Oh, did I say awkward? I meant gross. The BB Cameraman has a little fun at Zach’s expense by filming him coming out of the bathroom, and then zooming in on the bottle of hand soap next to the sink. The unused bottle of hand soap. The lack of hygiene is just one of the reasons Zach is getting on everyone’s last nerve. They also hate him because he’s sucking up to Jess and Eric, and because he’s acting like he knows everything. Frankly, with the way everyone else has been behaving in this house, I don’t think that Zach is all that bad. Except for the not washing his hands thing. I just can’t support that.

Eric just realized that Zach made dinner.

The gang gets an early Sunday lockdown, and they’re stuck in the backyard when it starts to rain, and I start to laugh. I’ll bet the crew got everything done that they needed to in about 10 minutes, and spent the rest of the time watching the HGs get rained on. The gang speculates about what is going on in the house, and decides that either the light bulbs are being changed, or they’re closing off a bedroom. Or they’re putting up “All HGs must wash their hands before returning to work” signs in the bathroom for Zach.

Once they’re all finally allowed back in the house, Jess heads for the HOH room for a nap, (apparently lying completely still while Eric kisses you is hard work!), Dick and Jameka plan dinner, and Amber sits alone in the back yard praying. Again.

Amber: God, please help me, I am so depressed. Help me not to get so down and... just help me, please. Either way, if I go home this week, I am not mad at you, God. I know this is predetermined. That is why I am not mad. This is so much harder than I thought it would be. Obviously only one person can win, but I am learning so much about myself… learning to be a better person, a better mother, a better sister. I have a lot of learning and improvement to do.

Me: Yes, you do. Don’t forget to add that you’re crazy too.

Put some pants on while you're praying for Pete's sake!

Amber goes on to pray for her boyfriend to get a motorcycle because he works hard, and for God to help her get to the Midwest so that she can be in a place with four seasons and get away from the depression and gambling. Gambling? Does she have a gambling problem now too? I’m pretty confident that I can speak for the Midwest here, and say that we’re all set with the crazies, but thanks anyway, Amber.

Amber moves to her bed and settles down with her bible. Within 2 seconds, she is sobbing while clutching a cross, and it is quite a sight to see.

Meanwhile, Jameka is doing her best to poison Jessica against Eric. She must have heard about the less than passionate kissing and thinks she has a chance. She tells Jess that Eric has a girlfriend out in the real world, and that he doesn’t want to win HOH because he’s afraid that they’ll put up pictures of his girlfriend, and Jessica will be upset. Finally, Jess should not trust Eric because he made an alliance with Jen, Dani and Dick to be Final 4. Then she spends a loooooong time thinking of “two other things” she wanted to tell Jessica, but can’t come up with anything.

Your sexy, straight hair won't help you now, Jameka.

Jameka and Dick have planned a Sunday dinner of tacos, and Jameka is worried that everyone gets sick after they eat tacos in the house, so she’s going to drain some of the fat off the meat. Yes, that would help a little, I think. Everyone gathers to eat, and they all seem to be in pretty good moods. They share some really gross urban legends about what actually goes into the chili in some fast food restaurants, and then it’s story time! Zach’s story is a little weird, (much like Zach)- one time his grandmother burned a waffle really badly, but told him to pour syrup on it and eat it anyway, and to make up for it, later took him to a Disney movie where a bear got killed. Eric’s story isn’t much better. When he was 3 they had painted the wall and elevator shaft in the apartment building he lived in, and he since he had such a big noggin and a tiny body, he braced himself against the wall, got green paint all over his arm and shirt and thought he was turning into the Incredible Hulk.

Amber doesn’t join in on the storytelling because she’s already told everybody all about her sordid past, and health issues, so she pulls Jessica aside for a little private chat. She starts to cry, (of course), as she rambles on about how she is not ready to go home yet, and how she thinks they need to target Dick and Dani and get them out of the house like, now. She swears up and down, (but not on her daughter’s life, it’s nice to see), that she would never put Jess or Eric up. Jessica listens politely, and when they’re through, Amber corners Eric so that she can have basically the same conversation with him, with a little POV begging thrown in to boot.

Such a pretty girl... I have no idea why America's Next Top Model has not contacted her yet.

Amber asks Eric if she should be nervous, and Eric replies that they should all be nervous everyday in the house. He won’t commit to using the POV on her, but won’t flat out tell her that he won’t use it on her either. He does tell her that he’s against backdooring, so that should tell her something. Amber promises not to be mad if Eric doesn’t use the POV on her, and Eric promises to pretend to consider using the POV on her, and then it’s time for the HGs to get to some drinking!!

Wooo! This is the fun part of Sunday night- when BB doles out 12 lite beers and some cheap wine, and the HGs get drunk and play dumb games and make asses of themselves. Tonight they start with Quarters, but they only have a nickel and the meanies in the DR will not give them a quarter, so they switch to their favorite spin the bottle type game. Here are some of tonight’s questions and answers:

Which HG wants to peek through Amber's robe? Jessica!
    Which HG liked looking at people through the bubbles? Jessica!
    Which HG misses Jen the most? Jameka!!
    Who will be evicted next? Amber (lands on her twice)
    Who needs to trim their pubic hair? Dick (Dick denies this vehemently)
    Who is the next HG to make out with a fellow HG? Jessica
    Who is the most annoying? Jameka
    Who is Amber’s friend in the house? No one! (No surprise there)
    Who is going to be the winner of BB8? Zach
    Who is going to be runner up? Dani

This is the most action Zach's gotten in months.

The group comes up with some wacky rules to go along with the game: every time the bottle lands on Eric, Zach has to oink like a pig, each time it lands on Dick, Dick has to run to Jen’s picture on the wall and lick it and every time it lands on Jameka, she has to lift her shirt and proclaim “Carol’s boobs are bigger than mine.” Finally, Dick makes up a rule that each time the bottle lands on him, Jessica has to straddle Eric, and suddenly, Dick is Eric’s favorite person in the world.

And... Eric's going to need to stay seated for a while.

The HGs have a great time- everyone is getting along and having fun with each other and the alcohol, and most of them get pretty snookered. Their games get dirtier and dirtier, (which is astounding to me, since two of the HGs are father and daughter), and finally some of them wisely decide to go to bed, while three brave souls (Jess, Eric and Dick) head off to the hot tub before turning in.

When Jessica reaches the HOH room, she finds Jameka there waiting for her to talk strategy. She doesn’t have much time before Eric shows up, but she does manage to tell Jess how concerned she is that Eric is playing her, just like Boogie/ Erika. Jess doesn’t seem too concerned though, and even falls asleep while Jameka is talking. Jameka leaves and Eric wakes Jess up to ask her if it’s okay if he doesn’t use the POV tomorrow. Really? He woke her up for that? He probably actually woke her up because he was hopeful that she would make out with him, and changed to talking strategy when he realized that was not going to happen. Eric eventually stops talking at Jess and they both fall asleep.

No one is up very bright and early the next morning- it might have something to do with all the cheap wine they consumed. Eric and Jess wake up and both feel hung-over. Eric takes advantage of this and kisses Jessica, telling her that since he did not get a good night kiss, he needs a good morning kiss.

The big news of the morning is that Jameka is trying to replace “Mmmmm-hmmmm” with “oh, dear,” and needs someone to explain Jen’s “Jensa Member” t-shirt to her. I don’t even know what to say about that, except now we know for sure that Jen, (and most 12 year olds) are smarter than Jameka.

We go to trivia for the POV Ceremony, and when we come back it’s revealed that… Eric did not use the POV and the nominations are staying the same. Don’t worry though, afterwards Eric made sure that everything was still cool with Amber and they were still friends. She said they were, but I’ll bet God is going to get an earful later!

Hey- guess who didn't whine very much at all over the last 24 hours?
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

Re: 8/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Who Oinks Like a Pig and Never Washes His Hands

Excellent!

My question is this....how can 7 HG's get drunk and be hung over on 12 beers and a bottle of wine?

Re: 8/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Who Oinks Like a Pig and Never Washes His Hands

Great captions!! Thanks for the recap.

My thoughts exactly!! That's not much alcohol..... LOL

Ooops, sorry -- got so caught up in the alcohol thought that I forgot to tell you how awesome the recap was!!!

Thanks
    Last edited by Skeeter1; 08-27-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: My blondeness peeking through again..... :D

The big news of the morning is that Jameka is trying to replace “Mmmmm-hmmmm” with “oh, dear,” and needs someone to explain Jen’s “Jensa Member” t-shirt to her. I don’t even know what to say about that, except now we know for sure that Jen, (and most 12 year olds) are smarter than Jameka.
    Oh, dear. Mmmmmmm-hmmmmmm is going out of fashion? Did she pray about this, 'cause I can't believe she would make such a big change without consulting the supreme ruler of her universe first...

Great recap as always, SEM!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke;2548242;
    Zach’s story is a little weird, (much like Zach)- one time his grandmother burned a waffle really badly, but told him to pour syrup on it and eat it anyway, and to make up for it, later took him to a Disney movie where a bear got killed.
    Wow, Zach is odd. Brother Bear was released in 2003.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thanks so much, SEM!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

SEM- I can't even pick out my favorite parts of your recap to quote, because I loved EVERYTHING! Thanks for a funny recap with awesome captions!
    Wake up and be awesome

Who will be evicted next? Amber (lands on her twice)
    All I can say is, God better buy this girl a drink when she gets back to Vegas...

Great recap!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

SEM, I started quoting my favorite parts, but quit after 10, so let's just say you didn't disappoint! Thanks for the laughs.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast