+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/23 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Summertime, And The Living is BORING...

Re: 8/23 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Summertime, And The Living is BORING...

Forgive me for the title, as I blaspheme a golden musical song from "Porgy and Bess". My excuse is this...I am running out of ways to say this Big Brother season is BORING. I'll just quote Daniele with "It suuuucks!"
    It's also "fruuuuustratinnnng!"

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2545067;
    I am telling you..."Cheryl" is SID, and Sid is sitting there in California, chomping on his cigar getting a kick out of his little rodent playing them all in the BB house.

Thank you. My gaydar goes to red alert every time I see Eric.

So does Dustin's.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Sunny, you've oudone yourself once again! These hamsters sure are one of the most boring bunches I've seen in awhile.

The caption about Amber and the lotion.... classic.

Thanks sweetie!
    Wake up and be awesome

You know there is trouble in Big Brother land when the recapper's off topic notes are the highlight of the day.

The recap was good.

I just don't understand why so many people are saying that BB8 is boring. Really? There are 7 people and I absolutely adore 4 of them (Eric, Jessica, Dick and Daniele.) Those are pretty good odds that we'll have a winner I actually like. (The last one being Will all the way back in season 2. I guess Drew was okay.)

For me this is one of the BEST seasons ever. But to each their own. Again, good recap. Thanks.
    Trinity: The Father (Evel Dick) The Son (Dan) The Holy Ghost (Dr. Will)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Heee. Boy, you sure didn't have much to work with and it STILL turned out funny. Great recap, Sunny!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12