+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Even the Almighty is bored

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

8/17 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Even the Almighty is bored

This recap covers Friday noon to Saturday noon - BB time

Oh the boring web we weave. I have to admit, most Friday shifts entail lots of fun stuff including food comp and Nominations. But these hamsters have become even more boring than I thought they could! The big ball of blue begins my shift and we are to assume there is a righteous food competition going on. We are correct! When we learn about such competition, we find that our favorite crying houseguest Amber and her sidekick Jameka have been put on slop. Jen continues to be on slop as part of the previous losing veto competition. During the food comp in which some sort of Javelin contest ensued and togas are worn, Zach won a feast for the entire house which Jen is really thrilled for. I hope she doesn't get too upset when she realizes it's a slop feast. Kidding. He claims it was his proudest moment in the house. I'm sad for Zach, since he has realized that streaking should have been his proudest moment, but due to, well, the lack of endowment, winning a feast takes top honors. Sad boy, our Zach. The food comp also included some sort of slop pong, a takeoff on their entertainment of beer pong. Right now, I'm playing noose pong. One more successful shot, and I tighten it, I swear.

Daniele and Zach decide to have some fun in the bathroom. Yup, that's right I said the bathroom. That just screams fun, doesn't it? They smear a chocolate chip cookie on the toilet seat to look like, well, you can figure it out. What are we, 11 year old boys? Jameka's not too happy about it, but tough crap. Try to enjoy the fun Jammy Jam! Nope, she doesn't like it and she cleans it.

There he is again, lurking. Always lurking

The houseguests are gearing up for the nominations so we're treated to a lot of PoreCam shots so they can look extra special in the show. Don't they realize they are on the internet 24/7? As usual, we're sucked down the blue rabbit hole for nominations. When we return, it's obvious that Amber and Jameka are nominated. Apparently Dani does want to back door Jen, but that all depends on the veto.

Baby got back(door)

The houseguests dined on tacos while Amber and Jameka hung outside in the hammock. Hey you - reading this recap - WAKE UP. I told you these houseguests were boring! If I had some material to write about, I promise you I would While Amber heads inside to get a pickle, Jameka once again has a discussion with the Almighty. She trusts him, she trusts him, she trusts him. Hey Jameka - if He is all-knowing, I'm guessing you can probably just say that once. He heard you the first time. They discuss how everything happens for a reason and that ultimately, Amber will not only end HOH next week, but she'll be in the final 2. Wow - there must have been some strong vinegar in those pickles.

Yup, it's about this big - I thought you saw me streak?

The evening drones on and Amber and Eric eventually have a conversation. Mr amERICa tells her that he had to take the personal out of it in order to move farther in the game as it relates to Dustin's eviction. As usual his circular banter continues and he tells Amber that it was necessary in order to move himself up in the game. He then goes and basically has the same conversation with Jameka, with the added touch of Jameka telling Eric that she would feel comfortable sitting next to him due to his love of da game. Huh? These people talk so much to hear themselves talk that I just can't process it anymore!

The evening is a slow one - Daniele hit the HOH room early and went to sleep locking the door behind her. Jess & Zach play tetherball. Jen wanders aimlessly. Dick and Eric have a little late night pow wow with no real results except for the fact that my ears were bleeding from the rehashing of the same crap over and over.

The hammies are awakened around 9:30 and do the typical morning stuff - burp, fart and scratch themselves. They have some fake Cheerios and learn about the veto competition. Our favorite non-player Eric is hosting again and Jen is sitting out. They learn there could possibly be a trip outside of the house as winner of this POV. I'm hoping Jen gets a trip to the bathing suit store, Amber gets a trip to her drugdealers house, Jameka gets a trip to church or Daniele gets a trip to anywhere to burn that hoodie. THAT would make me happy. Stay tuned for the winner of the POV in tomorrow's recap! Thanks for sitting through the most boring Friday ever in the BB house.

Things you could care less about
    • Jen did her favorite workout - running sideways on the treadmill
    • Zach's family loves big brother, especially his grandma
    • Amber ponders taking an anxiety pill. Honey, take 2.
    • Amber had a few visions - one of which was that a girl wins BB and Dick was angry at her in another vision.

Snapit gets the best screenshots, so shout out. Hellllla!!! and thanks!

Re: 8/17 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Even the Almighty is bored

Wow! Even the recap was boring Marybethp.

just joshing you girl. You managed to make a ho-hum day interesting reading. Good job!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fanatic

Right now, I'm playing noose pong. One more successful shot, and I tighten it, I swear.

My favorite line! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2534075;
    Sad boy, our Zach.

Right now, I'm playing noose pong. One more successful shot, and I tighten it, I swear.

Hey Jameka - if He is all-knowing, I'm guessing you can probably just say that once. He heard you the first time.

Dick and Eric have a little late night pow wow with no real results except for the fact that my ears were bleeding from the rehashing of the same crap over and over.

The hammies are awakened around 9:30 and do the typical morning stuff - burp, fart and scratch themselves.

I'm hoping Jen gets a trip to the bathing suit store, Amber gets a trip to her drugdealers house, Jameka gets a trip to church or Daniele gets a trip to anywhere to burn that hoodie.

Amber ponders taking an anxiety pill. Honey, take 2.
    These were just a few of my favorite quotes, marybethp. Thank you for a fun read!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm sad for Zach, since he has realized that streaking should have been his proudest moment, but due to, well, the lack of endowment, winning a feast takes top honors.

Baby got back(door)

Amber ponders taking an anxiety pill. Honey, take 2.
    Hilarious, marybeth! Way to make something out of nothing!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

CCL

Thanks for the recap, marybeth!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

They discuss how everything happens for a reason and that ultimately, Amber will not only end HOH next week, but she'll be in the final 2. Wow - there must have been some strong vinegar in those pickles.

Jen wanders aimlessly
    Someone pick me up off the floor. Great job

Thanks for the shoutout and I'm glad you found a use for the caps of our little hamsters
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

tremendosly funny!!!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

lei
    FORT Fogey

Another hilarious recap, marybeth! Thank you so much for doing this!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Heee. Another great one, Marybeth!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast